Fallout 3 DLC on Xbox One

Discus and support Fallout 3 DLC on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm playing Fallout 3 GOTY on Xbox One. I've installed the DLC from disc 2 mostly without issue with one exception. Point Lookout is stuck at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KeithCummings1, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Fallout 3 DLC on Xbox One

I'm playing Fallout 3 GOTY on Xbox One. I've installed the DLC from disc 2 mostly without issue with one exception. Point Lookout is stuck at "installing..." (see image). I have tried cancelling/uninstalling Point Lookout and restarting the console (even
    unplugging it at one point because I have read that's a way to clear the cache). In my trial and error, either Point Lookout will reappear in the stuck "installing..." state or it won't appear and when I insert the disc to try to install it again it goes right
    back to the stuck state.

(In a side issue, when I've tried uninstalling P.L. for some reason Operation: Anchorage also goes away at times. But I'm usually able to recover that add-on in subsequent attempts, so it's not been as big a show-stopper.)

I'm just about finished with the main game, having spent 170+ hours, so I would hate to try anything risky that would destroy that progress.

Fallout 3 DLC on Xbox One [​IMG]

:)

KeithCummings1, Jun 12, 2020
  2. JayT504 Win User

December Backwards Compatibility

You can buy the dlc and download it on the xbox one. I have all the borderlands dlc plus all the fallout 3 dlc
  3. Goukieny Win User

DLC 360 on One

I have a fallout 3 problem myself. I have fallout 3 GOTY, my game disc does not read well on the one but the 360 it reads fine. the dlc disc of fallout 3 is fine and can read on the one.

Because I preordered fallout 4 I got fallout 3 game itself for download but no dlc with it so I put in the dlc disc and the console installed the dlc no problem. I run the game and check downloads and none of the dlc shows up at all not even when I load
    the game but it's on my game manager as installed...
  4. Pandasaur cx Win User

Fallout 3 DLC Disks

Remove the DLC's and just insert Fallout 3. Manage Fallout 3 and install the DLC from that screen.
  5. jkcm725 Win User

Fallout 3 Add Ons DLC

I to am having the same problem i have fallout 3 before GOTY and two disks that are DLC for Fallout 3 with two add-ons on each disk. I install everything with not problems but when i but in the fallout 3 disk like i would with xbox 360 it would load the
    add-ons, but with the xbox one it dont even recognize the addons but when i go to game manage it shows fallout 3 and all 4 addons on the drive.
  6. lKing Conker Win User

Please drop the prices on the DLC's for Fallout: New Vegas!

If you buy something like the Ultimate Edition used, the DLC comes with its not bound to an account? Also please don't, if you were, buy Fallout 3 DLC on Xbox. Gamestop....$20......Brand new ......Fallout 3 w/ all DLC.
Thema:

Fallout 3 DLC on Xbox One

1. Fallout 3 DLC on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Fallout DLC

2. Fallout 3 backwards compatible DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 backwards compatible DLC: Hey im trying to download the fallout 3 DLC borrowed my mates game of the year disk back in the day (yeah im honest about it) and im now tryingn to purchase them in the store it keeps saying i...
  3. Fallout 3 dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 dlc not working: I tried to play Fallout 3 with its dlc on xbox one. I have the GOTY edition and downloaded all the dlc but it did not show up when I played the game. How can I have this fixed?...
  4. Fallout New Vegas DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas DLC: Ok so I have the digital copy of Fallout NV on the Xbox One. However, Im unable to use the DLC I bought from the store. Any Suggestions? ffc4eb44-11dd-497f-b51a-489142107532
  5. Fallout 3 Disc Based DLC Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Disc Based DLC Not Working: Hello, I am trying to find some answers about this issue, since Microsoft could not help me and told me to contact Bethesda for help. It would be more likely for me to suddenly become omnipotent...
  6. dlc's on xbox on harddrive but not on fallout 4 game

in XBoX on Consoles
    dlc's on xbox on harddrive but not on fallout 4 game: Several months ago , a update scrambled my fallout 4 game on xbox one and I lost a lot of dlc items. After doing everything I could to fix it, i gave up and deleted the game and started over. I...
  7. 6 fallout 4 dlc,s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    6 fallout 4 dlc,s: 6 fallout 4 dlc,s missing after delete. Says code already redemed. I deleted them was having trouble with the game. Lost gamertag as well got a new one. Email never changed. I can't find the dlc,s...
  8. Fallout 4 Nuka World DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Nuka World DLC: Hello, i am having trouble with a DLC that was recently added to Fallout 4 called Nuka World. Yes i have checked my radio station on my pip boy and yes i have also visited the area of the Transit....
  9. Fallout 3 DLC (not the GOTY edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 DLC (not the GOTY edition: I have fallout 3 on Xbox One, it is not the game of the year edition and I just bought the Mothership Zeta DLC. It won't work, and won't install when I go to manage game and add-ons. But in the...
  10. Fallout 3 GOTY Edition DLC's not showing up in the main game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY Edition DLC's not showing up in the main game: So I had bought Fallout 3 GOTY Edition fairly recently and have played it well over two weeks. The problem started a few days ago when all of a sudden on of my dlc's gets uninstalled. So i went to...