Fallout 3 game codes not included in box with Fallout 4 in store pre-order

Discus and support Fallout 3 game codes not included in box with Fallout 4 in store pre-order in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there, I pre-ordered Fallout 4 in store from Best Buy Canada. The game case stated that it comes with a download code for Fallout 3. But when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by lyndonspartan14, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Fallout 3 game codes not included in box with Fallout 4 in store pre-order

Hi there,

I pre-ordered Fallout 4 in store from Best Buy Canada. The game case stated that it comes with a download code for Fallout 3. But when I took it home and opened the game I discovered that the voucher with the download code for Fallout 3 was missing.

I have contacted both the Best Buy retail store and the Best Buy customer support who have indicated that the game case was supposed to contain the code inside and that this would have to be escalated to Microsoft.

I have a picture of the contents of the game case which i can forward once i get a reply. It included two identical pamphlets advertising other games which makes me wonder if this is how the mix up occurred.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

-Lyndon Maurer

:)

lyndonspartan14, Nov 18, 2015
  2. Never received Fallout 3 code for pre ordering Fallout 4

I pre order Fallout 4 the day before it was released off of the Xbox store and not received the code for Fallout 3

IIShadowWalkerI, Nov 18, 2015
  3. I pre-ordered Fallout 4, but never received a code for Fallout 3.

Hi there, I pre-ordered Fallout 4 through the Xbox Store, but never received a code for Fallout 3 download. Please try and send me the code for Fallout 3, You can verify my pre-order.

Y0 DRuNkEn DaDY, Nov 18, 2015
  4. Eden0032
    Eden0032 Guest

Hi there!

Your best bet would be to contact Bethesda Support here:
    https://help.bethesda.net/
    as they may be able to issue you with a new code (possibly depending on seeing evidence like a receipt and photos of the contents).

I hope that helps.

-

Eden0032, Nov 18, 2015
  5. DevilsReject720 Win User

Fallout 4 Preorder Fallout 3 Code Not Received

I also pre ordered Fallout 4 through the xbox store and have not recieved my code for Fallout 3.
  6. movieland Win User

Have not received Fallout 3 code

Pre-ordered fallout 4 but no fallout 3 code!
  7. Deadmoth31 Win User

Fallout 3 Code has not arrived

Xbox One customers (for both digital and physical copies of "Fallout 4 - Xbox One"): Please note that for the extra pre-order bonus of "Fallout 3," backwards compatibility for Xbox 360 is not available until 11/12. Physical copies of Fallout 4 have the code
    for "Fallout 3" packed in-box. For digital copies of "Fallout 4," the "Fallout 3" game code will be delivered separately within 7-10 days to the user’s Xbox Messenger center.
  8. Deadmoth31 Win User

Fallout3 code

Xbox One customers (for both digital and physical copies of "Fallout 4 - Xbox One"): Please note that for the extra pre-order bonus of "Fallout 3," backwards compatibility for Xbox 360 is not available until 11/12. Physical copies of Fallout 4 have the code
    for "Fallout 3" packed in-box. For digital copies of "Fallout 4," the "Fallout 3" game code will be delivered separately within 7-10 days to the user’s Xbox Messenger center.
  9. pan0606 Win User

Missing fallout 3 code ordered Oct 28 been checking every day no code to date

Promo pre-order fallout 4 get fallout 3 code
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 game codes not included in box with Fallout 4 in store pre-order - Similar Threads - Fallout game codes

2. Lost fallout 3 game code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost fallout 3 game code: in about 2016 or 2017 I purchased the fallout 4 game disc (not preowned), it came with a free fallout 3 game code but I lost it☹️ Can I please get some help I would really like that game....
  3. I do not work the game code fallout 3 xbox one

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I do not work the game code fallout 3 xbox one: Hi I have a code of fallout 3 for xbox one, but I could not download it, change region and the same, tell me to try later, I tried 10 times and the same, I need help,...
  4. Fallout 3 game code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 game code: Hello I pre ordered fallout 4 on about a month before release and I still haven't gotten my code for fallout 3 to download. I was wondering if there was any way it could be resent. The service...
  5. Fallout 3 Game Code Issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 Game Code Issues: Promotion name: Free Fallout 3 code with physical purchase of Fallout 4 Date of purchase: (Anywhere between 1-30)/12/15 Issue: I get error code 0x80153016 when I try to redeem my Fallout 3 code....
  6. Error code 0x803f8001 (Do you own this game or app?) Can't start up digital version Fallout 3 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803f8001 (Do you own this game or app?) Can't start up digital version Fallout 3 ...: My wife gave me a regular copy of Fallout 4 as a birthday gift. It came with a free download code for Fallout 3. For some reason it did not allow me to redeem the code straight away. I had to...
  7. My Fallout 3 game code vanished from messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fallout 3 game code vanished from messages: I don't get that much time to play my Xbox. To be honest, its actually been sitting rarely being used except the few times that we watch blurays. I had some issues getting my fallout 3 code when i...
  8. Missing message with FALLOUT 3 game code from fallout 4 PRE ORDER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing message with FALLOUT 3 game code from fallout 4 PRE ORDER: Hi, I pre ordered Fallout 4 on November 21, 2015. I received fallout 4 and also received fallout 3 game code with my purchase on my inbox messages... The thing is that xbox erased my messages......
  9. free game codes just cause 2 + fallout 3 do not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    free game codes just cause 2 + fallout 3 do not work: I have an xbox one I played on the pc before so thought it would be nice to play older games I liked now on my xbox one i first bought fallout 4. It came with a free game code for fallout 3. I...
  10. Fallout 3 game redeem code not working on xbox one error code: ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 game redeem code not working on xbox one error code: ...: Hello, I would like to register and download the game Fallout 3 (Xbox 360) for its new Xbox One, but unfortunately I have not succeeded. Redeem code still refused. Unable to deploy I bought a...