Fallout 3 GOTY disc download

Discus and support Fallout 3 GOTY disc download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This may seem like a stupid question, but does Fallout 3 GOTY disc require internet to download from the discs? 77d02c99-ec38-4cd0-ac97-38924a4beffb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by weAREinferno45, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Fallout 3 GOTY disc download

This may seem like a stupid question, but does Fallout 3 GOTY disc require internet to download from the discs?

:)

weAREinferno45, Oct 27, 2019
  2. FloatedCloth921 Win User

Fallout new Vegas xbox one ultimate edition dlc

Only use the DLC disc trust me I have the fallout 3 goty and oblivion goty and I have to only use the dlc disc
  3. Goukieny Win User

DLC 360 on One

I have a fallout 3 problem myself. I have fallout 3 GOTY, my game disc does not read well on the one but the 360 it reads fine. the dlc disc of fallout 3 is fine and can read on the one.

Because I preordered fallout 4 I got fallout 3 game itself for download but no dlc with it so I put in the dlc disc and the console installed the dlc no problem. I run the game and check downloads and none of the dlc shows up at all not even when I load
    the game but it's on my game manager as installed...
  4. The Manwolf13 Win User

Fallout 3 DLC Discs

So this trouble shooting, does the Xbox 360 fallout 3 goty edition dlc disc installed content get uploaded to the cloud and downloaded to the Xbox one hard drive?
  5. AlphaNobleOmega Win User

Character Pack included in Star Wars Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition?

All the extra characters are included on both discs for use when playing. Disc one is just the game with all the character skins, disc 2 is all 3 expansions with the skins included for use. I later found this out while playing. You are unable to download
    any of the dlc to your system (unlike Fallout 3 GOTY or Borderlands GOTY dlc). Hope this helps.
  6. weAREinferno45 Win User

Thank you for your quick response. I am on a Xbox One, so I appreciate the information. Thank you and have a great day.
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 GOTY disc download - Similar Threads - Fallout GOTY disc

2. Fallout 3 GOTY Mothership Zeta Backwards Compatible Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY Mothership Zeta Backwards Compatible Issue: Im having an issue with Mothership Zeta of goty edition of Fallout 3, missing from the game completely but installed in my Games & apps, I have tried uninstalling the dlc and game multiple times,...
  3. Fallout 3 GOTY DLCs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY DLCs: I have the disc 2 of Fallout 3 GOTY, but i don´t have any Hard Drive on my Xbox 360, is there any way to download the DLCs from the disc to my USB Drive? b3b35d5d-dcad-4a8f-9562-216988f29a25
  4. Fallout 3 GOTY DLC Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY DLC Backwards Compatibility: Hello Everyone, I am having an issue with installing and uninstalling The Pitt DLC for Fallout 3 on my Xbox One. I downloaded 4/5 of the DLCs plus the main game no issue from the 2nd and 1st...
  5. X1 reading all disc games except brand new 360, Fallout new vegas ult ed. or fallout 3 goty on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X1 reading all disc games except brand new 360, Fallout new vegas ult ed. or fallout 3 goty on ...: my system reads all my games and dvds but when i go to install Fallout 3 goty or new vegas it'll read stop read then not show up on the home, or ready to install but will load fine with my xb1...
  6. Fallout 3 GOTY and Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition DLC discs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY and Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition DLC discs.: I recently noticed that both Fallout 3 and New Vegas are on the Backwards Compatible list for Xbox One. However since I didn't buy the DLC through the Xbox Store and instead bought the games in...
  7. Fallout 3 GOTY discs are not read by Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY discs are not read by Xbox One: I'm trying to install Fallout 3 GOTY from discs but my console is giving me the disc error code. Other discs work fine. Have had some trouble with other did movies. Already tried disc trouble...
  8. Fallout 3 non-GOTY retail disc DLC downloaded but not recognized

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 non-GOTY retail disc DLC downloaded but not recognized: I have the digital version of Fallout 3 finally and I am able to download all the DLC but the game will only recognize Mothership Zeta, which was digital only. Also, as the retail DLC discs were...
  9. Fallout 3 on Xbox One goty disc not loading dlc, starts game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 on Xbox One goty disc not loading dlc, starts game.: Downloaded fallout 3 from disc. Main game works fine. When Iload goty dlc disc, it starts the game as if the main disc is in the xbox. Also, dlc discs bought before goty edition (alaska/pit &...
  10. Fallout 3 Disc-Based GOTY - PEGI(Uncut)-Version Problems in Germany

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Disc-Based GOTY - PEGI(Uncut)-Version Problems in Germany: I have some problems getting my PEGI(uncut)-version of Fallout 3 GOTY to run in Germany. If I insert Disc 1, it loads the german (cut)-version (where there is no blood and you can't shoot the...