Fallout 3 has disappeared from xbox

Discus and support Fallout 3 has disappeared from xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fallout 3 is gone from everyones profile. It's like no one has ever played it. No achievements, nothing. If you look at your games played Fallout 3 is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by raidersedgeXIyAs, Aug 29, 2022.

1. Fallout 3 has disappeared from xbox

Fallout 3 is gone from everyones profile. It's like no one has ever played it. No achievements, nothing. If you look at your games played Fallout 3 is not there.

:)

raidersedgeXIyAs, Aug 29, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi RAIDERSEDGEXIYAS! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please try this process

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Game activity > All achievements.
    Make sure that you’ve set your filter to show your hidden games.
    Highlight the one that you want to show again. The X Unhide tip appears inside the highlighted field.
    Press the X button on your controller to unhide the game.
  3. ExponentFool9 Win User

And what happened to my Achievements???

I am using the same account. But before I joined Xbox live, I had a whole bunch of achievements in Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas. In Fallout 3, one that disappeared was one I remember most vividly. "Those!" was hysterical because I used a grenade to blow
    up a giant ant, it flew up in the air, landed on a shed roof and slowly slid off, almost like it was using real physics when sliding. "Those!" is one that disappeared. I beat both games and even restarted both going in a different direction but now Fallout
    3 says I only have like 3 achievements but I had most of them. Idk... Just a little annoying that they all disappeared.
  4. ExponentFool9 Win User

And what happened to my Achievements???

Yes. I played offline for about 2 years. But the worse part is that in both Fallout games, the achievements disappeared from my console as well. From Fallout:New Vegas, I only lost a few, I can deal with that. But most of the achievements from Fallout 3
    have disappeared. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this happen and may know the cause. Also, I have unlocked some of the achievements in Gears of War but the game doesn't even show in my list, let alone anything I unlocked. Thanks for any insight
    you may have.
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

My Fallout 3 code has disappeared

Hey there OutlawDai71!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Fallout 3 code disappeared from messages

Thema:

1. Fallout 3 has disappeared from xbox - Similar Threads - Fallout has disappeared

2. Microsoft Game Fallout 4 has Version Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Game Fallout 4 has Version Issue: I'm a happy Microsoft customer. I subscribe to several Microsoft services. I own two Xbox Ones and two licenses to Fallout 4, plus licenses to all DLCs and a large number of Creation Club items....
  3. My Fallout 3 game has been stuck queuing for almost a year

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Fallout 3 game has been stuck queuing for almost a year: I need help, I am on an Xbox one and I’ve had this issue where my fallout 3 goty edition at first worked but then after a while my broken steel just dissapeared out of my game. I then deleted...
  4. Fallout Shelter makes my Xbox One crash, has happened twice already.

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout Shelter makes my Xbox One crash, has happened twice already.: Not only does it freeze and crash the game, but the whole system turns off. And it turns on again as if it was hard restarted. Filed a bug complaint. submitted by /u/SenileTomato [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox One has destroyed my Fallout Disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One has destroyed my Fallout Disc: I was playing Fallout 4 when suddenly my game stopped, I tried restarting it several times to no avail. I uninstalled and tried re-installing but every time the installation has got stuck at 89%....
  6. The Fallout Chryslus '69 code for Forza has disappeared from my Messages. Need your help ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The Fallout Chryslus '69 code for Forza has disappeared from my Messages. Need your help ...: I awaited the new code for the Fallout Chryslus '69 code for Forza. It appeared the week of 15-MAY-16 in my Messages for XBox Live. When I clicked on the Message the process for redeeming it...
  7. My Fallout 3 code has disappeared

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Fallout 3 code has disappeared: I pre-purchased the Fallout 4 bundle on 8/21/2015. I received my code but by the time I got around to installing it, it had disappeared. I spoke to a support agent via chat and was advised to...
  8. i have a error if i redeem fallout 3. it says Sorry but an unexpected error has occured?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a error if i redeem fallout 3. it says Sorry but an unexpected error has occured?: Sorry but an unexpected error has occured,please try to redeem your code later df971eec-7c02-4695-9ade-962f8aad6078
  9. Fallout 4 seasons pass has dissappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 4 seasons pass has dissappeared: hi I preordered fallout 4 and it came with a seasons pass code. I redeemed the code and it was working fine but now all my dlc have disappeared. If I try to redeem again it says code has...
  10. New update for Fallout 4 has changed peoples load order's as well as skyrim load order's

in XBoX on Consoles
    New update for Fallout 4 has changed peoples load order's as well as skyrim load order's: Please FIX problem 08, 2017 update for Fallout 4/ creation club mods, have changed load order's for Fallout 4 and Skyrim there weren't any problems with Fallout 4 or Skyrim until this update!!!...