Fallout 3 mejorado para xbox one[Translation-Fallout 3 improved for xbox one]

Discus and support Fallout 3 mejorado para xbox one[Translation-Fallout 3 improved for xbox one] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Buenas tardes, he comprado hace varios dias la edicion de fallout 3 mejorada para xbox one, y al intentar jugar me sale error en la licencia de juego y... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XurxoOcampo Castro, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Fallout 3 mejorado para xbox one[Translation-Fallout 3 improved for xbox one]

Buenas tardes, he comprado hace varios dias la edicion de fallout 3 mejorada para xbox one, y al intentar jugar me sale error en la licencia de juego y no me deja jugar. He probado a desinstalar y reinstalar el juego, a borrar mi unico perfil de juego y
    volverlo a poner, he puesto los valores de fabrica en la consola y, a pesar de todo sigue sin funcionar.

[Translation-Good afternoon, I bought several days ago the improved fallout 3 edition for xbox one, and when I try to play I get error in the game license and does not let me play. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game, to delete my only game
    profile and put it back, I put the factory values on the console and, in spite of everything still does not work.]

:)

XurxoOcampo Castro, Jun 3, 2020
  2. XurxoOcampo Castro Win User

Yes, it's appear as complete in the store and I already try to uninstall and install again
  3. Yumek021 Win User

Buenas tardes.

Es algo bastante complicado lo sucedido. Te recomiendo llamar al soporte de Xbox y entablar un conversación vía "Chat" con un técnico / operador de Xbox. Así podras hablar con el al mismo tiempo que haces los pasos para entrar en el juego, ver lo que sale
    que te dice error, comunicárselo y hacer juntos algún ajuste que se te pueda escapar. Este "Chat" en directo con un miembro de soporte técnico de Xbox me ha sacado de mas de un apuro. Surte con que funcione el juego y espero haberte dado alguna idea. Un cordial
    saludo.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issue with a game purchased. We recommend to check the

order history
    make sure the purchase says completed. If you have previous version of fallout 3 we recommend to uninstall the game.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Nirrson Win User

Just let me play already!!

Hello! I bought The consol with fallout 4 cd at the time fallout 4 was relesed and I got the code for fallout 3 with it. Fallout 3 is an xbox 360 game from The start could that be a problem trying to download to xbox one?

Makes no sence selling a box with fallout 4 to xbox one and a redeem code for fallout 3 to xbox 360 😑👈
  6. DougTanner-24831553- Win User

Fallout 3 free download?

The Fallout 3 codes provided are for Xbox 360. I purchased Fallout 4 for Xbox one. I need the fallout 3 codes for Xbox one. I do not own a Xbox 360.
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 mejorado para xbox one[Translation-Fallout 3 improved for xbox one] - Similar Threads - Fallout mejorado para

2. Fallout 3 backwards compatible DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 backwards compatible DLC: Hey im trying to download the fallout 3 DLC borrowed my mates game of the year disk back in the day (yeah im honest about it) and im now tryingn to purchase them in the store it keeps saying i...
  3. Fallout 76 Game Pass Error No region ping

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 Game Pass Error No region ping: buenas a todos cuando inicio el nuevo juego de game pass Fallout 76 , me sale un error no region ping y nada no puedo hacer nada mas. 82736345-ddb1-4ece-b81e-31f1be140bb4
  4. Fallout 76 PC Game Pass performance - struggling to get to 60 fps.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 PC Game Pass performance - struggling to get to 60 fps.: Hi, Firstly I know Game Pass on PC is a 'Beta' so please don't use that as a generic reply. And remember this is a PC question, so if you don't reply with Xbox fixes or reply with uninstall and...
  5. Fallout 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4: It seems that my game is bugged. I can't see the talk to answer, i can't interact with items to pick up. Have deleted game from box then re-installed and the problem is still there. It started...
  6. Fallout 76 no audio Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 no audio Xbox One.: I've already hard rested my Xbox One twice and I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. When I start the game everything seems to work fine until it loads into the game and then all audio...
  7. Fallout 76 1:5:1 noregionping (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 1:5:1 noregionping (PC): I've downloaded fallout 76 on pc gamepass and i cant play because i have an error 1:5:1. I red all forums and did it but nothing happend. 2a506acb-5025-41a3-88e4-2142b66cbcb7
  8. Game pass ultimate, Fallout 76 NoRegion Ping 1.5.1

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate, Fallout 76 NoRegion Ping 1.5.1: I researched a bit into this issue, and it appears that the game has to be installed on the same drive as the OS? This is unfeasible for me, as my C drive is smaller than the required space needed...
  9. No audio on Fallout 76 (Game Pass)

in XboX Insiders
    No audio on Fallout 76 (Game Pass): I've already hard rested my Xbox One twice and I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the game and I start the game and everything seems to work fine until it loads into the game and then all audio...
  10. Fallout 4 and Fallout 76 Wastelanders will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 and Fallout 76 Wastelanders will not start: Fallout 4 and Fallout 76 have both stopped working.... No other games are affected even New Vegas starts right up... Have uninstalled and reinstalled both games on internal and external hard...