Fallout 3 on 360 just isn't downloading whatsoever.

Discus and support Fallout 3 on 360 just isn't downloading whatsoever. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I bought Fallout 3 and all dlcs for my xbox 360 and everytime I download fallout 3 it takes ages to download just for it to stop at 80% and restart... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by -Cyuu-, Feb 14, 2020.

1. -Cyuu-
    -Cyuu- Guest

So I bought Fallout 3 and all dlcs for my xbox 360 and everytime I download fallout 3 it takes ages to download just for it to stop at 80% and restart itself. All the dlcs downloaded fine and New Vegas downloaded fine. I really need help with this ASAP
    since it just makes no sense and I don't wanna waste my money.

:)

-Cyuu-, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Skyrider Y Win User

Something to do with Fast Start? Can you open the game while you are downloading it?
  3. Angel holy Win User

make sure you have enough hard disk space
  4. -Cyuu- Win User

I deleted all fallout related things off my console and I restarted my console multiple times. Nothing. I think it's just fallout 3 at this point.
  5. MithrilFlame Win User

It never says "download stopped" at 80% it just goes to 0% then does nothing.
    Hi Cyuu, so first the above mentioned step of powering off and then on your xbox is a good idea. It won't lose your data (unless there is a hardware or more serious operating system issue), it is just a more complete full restart.

Then, try to sign out of your Profile, restart, and sign back in and test again. You might have to completely remove all the game and DLC for that game as part of that test.

You have checked you have enough free hard drive space? Often during game install, it takes a lot more space than it says, to do the download, then the unpack and install, then the clean up.

Also, you could try if possible, connecting your xbox via ethernet network cable to your internet modem? Just in case it were an issue with the large download over wireless / wifi.

The full clean factory reset of your xbox would be one of the last steps, as that obviously means you'd have to re-download everything, but it would also give the best 'clean start' chance at successfully getting it to work.

Those ideas are for any game/issue in general. Of course it is also a good idea to contact the Developer of the software/game for assistance.
  6. -Cyuu- Win User

Those are for xbox one, they wouldn't work for 360.
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 on 360 just isn't downloading whatsoever. - Similar Threads - Fallout 360 isn't

2. why doesnt my fallout 3 X Box 360 disc play on my X Box One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesnt my fallout 3 X Box 360 disc play on my X Box One?: why doesnt my fallout 3 X Box 360 disc play on my X Box One? b46ac08c-a6da-4bc5-82f6-87d00eb76814
  3. A patch for bringing Spanisch to Fallout 3 and New Vegas Version Xbox One-Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    A patch for bringing Spanisch to Fallout 3 and New Vegas Version Xbox One-Xbox 360: I would like request Microsoft releases a patch to include spanish text and voices both xbox one and xbox 360 version extracting the spanish files from the EU-Spa version. it would be more...
  4. Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition Xbox One Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition Xbox One Xbox 360.: First of all, I want to get this out of the way first. I hate the "new Xbox support" it's garbage and I hate it! So here is my issue? Although I doubt anyone will be able to answer my question...
  5. How to install fallout new vegas ultimate edition on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install fallout new vegas ultimate edition on xbox 360: Need help with disc2, the expansion installer installed but still don't see it 555cd379-2aee-4f62-95dc-993a9c562967
  6. Fallout Game of the year edition for Xbox One and Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Game of the year edition for Xbox One and Xbox 360: Hello this is Lucario, and I have a major problem. I have Fallout Game Of The Year edition BUT I have installed 5 DLCs (The usual) and they didn't load, I am on Xbox One, and yes I have tried to...
  7. how to get my Fallout 3 (xbox 360 game on xbox one.) save so I can mod it to give myself...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to get my Fallout 3 (xbox 360 game on xbox one.) save so I can mod it to give myself...: So I bought Fallout 3 for xbox 360/one. (says it on the box.) But I've always wanted to get max special stats (or up to 9 then collect the bobble heads.) And I've looked at some resources to do...
  8. Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition - [Xbox 360] - Classics Add-On

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition - [Xbox 360] - Classics Add-On: Inhalt Fallout 3 – Spiel des Jahres Edition: • Fallout 3 • Operation Anchorage (Add-On) • The Pitt (Add-On) • Broken Steel (Add-On) • Point Lookout (Add-On) • Mothership Zeta (Add-On) beim...
  9. Fallout new vegas xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout new vegas xbox 360: I just recieved Fallout NV from my relatives (they live in France) and I don’t understand French . Can I change the language ? 69c22a7d-1eeb-4c6e-80cc-d4597a7cc89d
  10. Xbox 360 fallout new Vegas problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 fallout new Vegas problems: hi I wonder if anyone can help I'm playing fallout new Vegas on xbox 360 I'm playing from disc with no internet connection. I'm about a third of the way into the game and the saved game load...