Fallout 3 on 360 just isn't downloading whatsoever.

Discus and support Fallout 3 on 360 just isn't downloading whatsoever. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I bought Fallout 3 and all dlcs for my xbox 360 and everytime I download fallout 3 it takes ages to download just for it to stop at 80% and restart... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by -Cyuu-, Feb 14, 2020.

1. -Cyuu-
    -Cyuu- Guest

So I bought Fallout 3 and all dlcs for my xbox 360 and everytime I download fallout 3 it takes ages to download just for it to stop at 80% and restart itself. All the dlcs downloaded fine and New Vegas downloaded fine. I really need help with this ASAP
    since it just makes no sense and I don't wanna waste my money.

:)

-Cyuu-, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 on 360 just isn't downloading whatsoever. - Similar Threads - Fallout 360 isn't

2. How to install fallout new vegas ultimate edition on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install fallout new vegas ultimate edition on xbox 360: Need help with disc2, the expansion installer installed but still don't see it 555cd379-2aee-4f62-95dc-993a9c562967
  3. Fallout Game of the year edition for Xbox One and Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Game of the year edition for Xbox One and Xbox 360: Hello this is Lucario, and I have a major problem. I have Fallout Game Of The Year edition BUT I have installed 5 DLCs (The usual) and they didn't load, I am on Xbox One, and yes I have tried to...
  4. how to get my Fallout 3 (xbox 360 game on xbox one.) save so I can mod it to give myself...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to get my Fallout 3 (xbox 360 game on xbox one.) save so I can mod it to give myself...: So I bought Fallout 3 for xbox 360/one. (says it on the box.) But I've always wanted to get max special stats (or up to 9 then collect the bobble heads.) And I've looked at some resources to do...
  5. Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition - [Xbox 360] - Classics Add-On

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition - [Xbox 360] - Classics Add-On: Inhalt Fallout 3 – Spiel des Jahres Edition: • Fallout 3 • Operation Anchorage (Add-On) • The Pitt (Add-On) • Broken Steel (Add-On) • Point Lookout (Add-On) • Mothership Zeta (Add-On) beim...
  6. Fallout new vegas xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout new vegas xbox 360: I just recieved Fallout NV from my relatives (they live in France) and I don’t understand French . Can I change the language ? 69c22a7d-1eeb-4c6e-80cc-d4597a7cc89d
  7. Xbox 360 fallout new Vegas problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 fallout new Vegas problems: hi I wonder if anyone can help I'm playing fallout new Vegas on xbox 360 I'm playing from disc with no internet connection. I'm about a third of the way into the game and the saved game load...
  8. X1 reading all disc games except brand new 360, Fallout new vegas ult ed. or fallout 3 goty on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X1 reading all disc games except brand new 360, Fallout new vegas ult ed. or fallout 3 goty on ...: my system reads all my games and dvds but when i go to install Fallout 3 goty or new vegas it'll read stop read then not show up on the home, or ready to install but will load fine with my xb1...
  9. How to get cloud saves to work - Xbox ONE BC 360 - Fallout 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get cloud saves to work - Xbox ONE BC 360 - Fallout 3: Not sure if anyone else has had this problem, i'm looking at how to maybe 'force' the Xbox One to upload my 360 backwards compatible saves. I'm playig Fallout 3 in the lounge on my Xbone, and...
  10. fallout 3 xbox 360 reedeem code doesnt works

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 3 xbox 360 reedeem code doesnt works: hi i have the reedeem code of fallout 3 xbox 360. when i put the code in my xbox one i have this error XBOS-3012 6c6c1db7-bdc8-4364-98f0-fc24d040f050 2017/04/16 - 08:58:17 UTC i need your...