Fallout 3 plz help I've posted 4 times in the past 6 hours and no response

Discus and support Fallout 3 plz help I've posted 4 times in the past 6 hours and no response in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; The redeem code I received for buying fallout 4 digitally on Xbox was auto deleted I purchased it on 11/15/15 38a4226d-fbce-4e96-b43c-9bc952f5bedd Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by romdog333, Dec 28, 2015.

1. romdog333
    romdog333 Guest

The redeem code I received for buying fallout 4 digitally on Xbox was auto deleted I purchased it on 11/15/15

:)

romdog333, Dec 28, 2015
  2. Hey Im Benny
    Hey Im Benny Guest
    Fallout 4 Pre order.

I pre ordered fallout 4 and have not yet recived my fallout 3 code. Plz help

Hey Im Benny, Dec 28, 2015
  3. Fallout 3 code

Bought fallout 4 from the store but never received my fallout 3 code can some one help plz

chrissyboig87, Dec 28, 2015
  4. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest

Hey dude,

The support team work normal working hours, so chances are they have just not got to your query as yet, as they probably aren't in the office yet. Please refrain from posting multiple threads, as these will just be closed.

A support agent will be along shortly and will be able to retreive the code for you, so please just sit tight and they will sort you out as soon as they are able Fallout 3 plz help I've posted 4 times in the past 6 hours and no response :)

Cheers

Denaz

DENAz666, Dec 28, 2015
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 plz help I've posted 4 times in the past 6 hours and no response - Similar Threads - Fallout plz help

2. Suddenly unable to play Fallout: New Vegas through Xbox Game Pass. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly unable to play Fallout: New Vegas through Xbox Game Pass. Please help.: I have Game Pass and have been playing Fallout: New Vegas. I just attempted to launch the game but I'm receiving the following error message: "To play this, you'll need to buy it. Either your...
  3. Fallout Shelter makes my Xbox One crash, has happened twice already.

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout Shelter makes my Xbox One crash, has happened twice already.: Not only does it freeze and crash the game, but the whole system turns off. And it turns on again as if it was hard restarted. Filed a bug complaint. submitted by /u/SenileTomato [link] [comments]
  4. Fallout 4 dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 dlc: I got the fallout 4 g.o.t.y. downloaded the dlc's (twice) and when i turn off the console the game says it doesnt exist anymore but still shows in my installed for it. I don't want to uninstall...
  5. Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas not allowing sign in on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas not allowing sign in on Xbox One S: Whenever I try and sign in to my Xbox One Account on Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas (which are both backwards compatible), I get this error message “Sorry there’s a problem with the credentials...
  6. Bug on Xbox for fallout 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug on Xbox for fallout 3: xbox keeps asking me to download an update for fallout 3 dlc over and over again its obviously not normal could this be reported to microsoft so it can be fixed i heard others have had the same...
  7. Fallout 4 keeps fressing .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 keeps fressing .: How do I Stop this from happening 3to 4 times per hour? 7d80476b-0f64-470d-aa8c-dbf9c8690354
  8. non riesco ad abbonarmi a fallout 1st

in XBoX Games and Apps
    non riesco ad abbonarmi a fallout 1st: ho riscattato una gift card e nel conto ho 35 euro il messaggio è questo Controlla il tuo account L'opzione di pagamento per un abbonamento esistente è stata rifiutata e impedisce questo...
  9. Free fallout 3 code for fallout 4 pre order. Need code plz

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free fallout 3 code for fallout 4 pre order. Need code plz: Hello I purchased fallout 4 on Oct 75th 2015, and i cannot find my fallout 3 code anywhere. If like to download it asap. Thank you so much, feel free to reply to the post, but for easiest way to...
  10. Fallout 4 crashing plz help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 crashing plz help: My Fallout 4 game keep crashing at the main menu of the game. I cleared and deleat then reinstall the game yet it still crashes, plz help me bf0efbfc-0761-4438-a6a6-563a5d975b06