Fallout 3

Discus and support Fallout 3 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Like many others I haven't received my Fallout 3 code thorough email or Xbox live message and it has been 10 days. 45a0c9b4-3e80-4101-88fd-9959302a1c93 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MLG pro unicorn, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Fallout 3

Like many others I haven't received my Fallout 3 code thorough email or Xbox live message and it has been 10 days.

:)

MLG pro unicorn, Nov 16, 2015
  2. Rozark
    Rozark Guest
    What is youre favorite Fallout game and why?

1. Fallout 2

2. Fallout 1

3. Fallout: New Vegas

4. Fallout Tactics

5. Fallout 3

6. Fallout: BrotherHood Of Steel

Rozark, Nov 16, 2015
  3. Still Loving Skyrim

Or fallout 3, or fallout 3 new vegas

Its FearTheBear, Nov 16, 2015
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Fallout 3

Hey there MLG pro unicorn!

Be sure to check out your purchase date over on commerce.microsoft.com and verify that it has indeed been 10 days. If it hasn't been 10 days please wait a bit longer for it to hit and let us know if you still haven't received a code.

Mister Maka, Nov 17, 2015
  5. Rozark Win User

What is youre favorite Fallout game and why?

1. Fallout 2

2. Fallout 1

3. Fallout: New Vegas

4. Fallout Tactics

5. Fallout 3

6. Fallout: BrotherHood Of Steel
  6. Its FearTheBear Win User

Still Loving Skyrim

Or fallout 3, or fallout 3 new vegas
  7. ThorX360 Win User

Favorite Fallout game

This is my top 3:

- Fallout New Vegas

- Fallout 3

- Fallout 4: New Harbor
  8. k0rruptiD Win User

Bethesda = Patience

fallout new vegas a poor mans fallout 3? personally i think they took fallout 3, improved a bunch of things, added a cool hardcore mode, i loved fallout 3, was fallout 3 but more of the same, which was fine by me. they didn't really need to change much.
  9. SoapyEar451 Win User

E3 2019 predictions.

I want to see Fallout go back to the days of Fallout 3
    Fallout 3 was the best
Thema:

Fallout 3

1. Fallout 3 - Similar Threads - Fallout

2. Fallout 3 dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 dlc not working: I tried to play Fallout 3 with its dlc on xbox one. I have the GOTY edition and downloaded all the dlc but it did not show up when I played the game. How can I have this fixed?...
  3. Fallout 3 key doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 key doesn't work: Hello there!I have a problem with my fallout 3 key and it says it's because of regional issues. I tried to find my country and iit didn't appear to be there and the worst part is that i knew it...
  4. Fallout 76 disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 disappeared: Has anyone else had their Fallout 76 game disappear from their Xbox X console hard drive? Was viewing my game library when I realized that the Fallout game was gone. Downloaded it last year...
  5. Fallout new Vegas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout new Vegas: Its not letting me play my add ons i own them on a disc what do i do? 33363faf-fd11-4426-8f11-5033385cee74
  6. Fallout : New Vegas absolutely needs to be enhanced for the One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout : New Vegas absolutely needs to be enhanced for the One X: I was looking forward to replaying one of my all time Favorite games on the One X, Fallout : New Vegas. Unfortunately I soon found out that it didn’t support 4K and I was very disapointed,...
  7. Fallout 4 wont install or play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 wont install or play: I had FO4 for awhile and never really had issues recently. I keep the disc in while playing (even when it was on Game Pass) but once it got taken off of game pass my FO4 doesnt work anymore....
  8. Fallout 4 Add-Ons Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Add-Ons Disappeared: I bought the Fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. Edition, which included all of the DLC. I have been playing the add-ons now for a few months, i even played last night. Now i tried to play today and i get a...
  9. Fallout 76 - Sound Stops Working when In Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 76 - Sound Stops Working when In Game: Hello, I have been playing Fallout 76 with no problems until the past few days. Now I have an issue with the sound not working in game. The sound works on the Xbox Menus, Other Apps, and...
  10. I need help with Fallout New Vegas on Xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with Fallout New Vegas on Xbox 1: Hi i’ve had Fallout New Vegas for xbox 1 for about a couple years now but thanks to the dead money dlc my game isn’t working like when i press on load game it makes that err sound and takes me...