Fallout 3

Discus and support Fallout 3 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello I preordered fallout 4 and haven't got my code for fallout 3 yet baf23895-08d4-4ba2-b3a4-693755c19601 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SaltyPapaBear22, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Fallout 3

Hello I preordered fallout 4 and haven't got my code for fallout 3 yet

:)

SaltyPapaBear22, Nov 16, 2015
  2. Rozark
    Rozark Guest
    What is youre favorite Fallout game and why?

1. Fallout 2

2. Fallout 1

3. Fallout: New Vegas

4. Fallout Tactics

5. Fallout 3

6. Fallout: BrotherHood Of Steel

Rozark, Nov 16, 2015
  3. Still Loving Skyrim

Or fallout 3, or fallout 3 new vegas

Its FearTheBear, Nov 16, 2015
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Fallout 3

Hey there SaltyPapaBear22! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Maka, Nov 17, 2015
  5. Rozark Win User

What is youre favorite Fallout game and why?

1. Fallout 2

2. Fallout 1

3. Fallout: New Vegas

4. Fallout Tactics

5. Fallout 3

6. Fallout: BrotherHood Of Steel
  6. ThorX360 Win User

Favorite Fallout game

This is my top 3:

- Fallout New Vegas

- Fallout 3

- Fallout 4: New Harbor
  7. Its FearTheBear Win User

Still Loving Skyrim

Or fallout 3, or fallout 3 new vegas
  8. k0rruptiD Win User

Bethesda = Patience

fallout new vegas a poor mans fallout 3? personally i think they took fallout 3, improved a bunch of things, added a cool hardcore mode, i loved fallout 3, was fallout 3 but more of the same, which was fine by me. they didn't really need to change much.
  9. SoapyEar451 Win User

E3 2019 predictions.

I want to see Fallout go back to the days of Fallout 3
    Fallout 3 was the best
Thema:

Fallout 3

1. Fallout 3 - Similar Threads - Fallout

2. Fallout New Vegas - Motor Runner bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas - Motor Runner bug: I'm experiencing a known issue with the Motor Runner no longer engaging in dialogue when you try to talk with him. Initially, you can speak with him once. Whether you want to speak with him about...
  3. Fallout 3 and NV xbox one download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 and NV xbox one download: Hey I’ve never played the DLC for fallout 3 and new vegas so thinking about picking up a cheap xbox one s digital edition in the black friday deals. Do all of the DLCs work as a download?...
  4. Fallout 76 tricentennial digital content not received

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 tricentennial digital content not received: I bought the tricentennial fallout 76, and did not receive any of the in-game content. I bought it on the microsoft store on my xbox one. I downloaded it and it seems i have not received it. I...
  5. Redeem Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Fallout 3 code: Hi there, I cleaned up my room and found my Fallout 3 card with the online code. Now I wanted to activate it and zipped the package open. After entering the code I get the message that the offer...
  6. Fallout 4 - Prologue sequence Pip-Boy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 - Prologue sequence Pip-Boy?: Hi there. After putting a few years into Fallout 4 I'm only now just realizing how much of a headstart I could have if I was able to get a Pip-Boy in the Pre-War part of the game. Using a variety...
  7. Fallout 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 4: Does anyone know how to keep fallout 4 from crashing while exploring deep inside city of boston 469d92a1-15ad-45c8-8898-81fb2c52b772
  8. Fallout 3 - Operation Anchorage and Pitt do not appear in the DLC menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 - Operation Anchorage and Pitt do not appear in the DLC menu: Hello, I was about to download OA in the DLC menu, however, there are only 4 options available: Fallout 3, Mothership Zeta, Point Lookout and Broken Steel. I ve found some threads on this issue,...
  9. Fallout 3 dlc not being recognized

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 dlc not being recognized: I'm currently playing through fallout 3. I've transferred all my content from my xbox one to my xbox one x. I've manually(with the disc) installed fallout 3, and its dlc. If I manage the game and...
  10. Serious Fallout 76 discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Serious Fallout 76 discussion: Hello to everyone reading this! Ive been reading alot online about people disguised with Bethesda mostly over Fallout76... Personally i love the game and dont understand the pure hate people...