Fallout 3

Discus and support Fallout 3 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi, i pre-ordered fallout 4 on the 9th of november and i haven't received my code for a free copy of fallout 3. the recommended waiting period was 10... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Yamy51, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Yamy51
    Yamy51 Guest

Fallout 3

hi, i pre-ordered fallout 4 on the 9th of november and i haven't received my code for a free copy of fallout 3. the recommended waiting period was 10 days and its been 10 days. can you please look into this for me? thanks

:)

Yamy51, Nov 19, 2015
  2. Rozark
    Rozark Guest
    What is youre favorite Fallout game and why?

1. Fallout 2

2. Fallout 1

3. Fallout: New Vegas

4. Fallout Tactics

5. Fallout 3

6. Fallout: BrotherHood Of Steel

Rozark, Nov 19, 2015
  3. Still Loving Skyrim

Or fallout 3, or fallout 3 new vegas

Its FearTheBear, Nov 19, 2015
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Fallout 3

Hey there Yamy51! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Maka, Nov 20, 2015
  5. Rozark Win User

What is youre favorite Fallout game and why?

1. Fallout 2

2. Fallout 1

3. Fallout: New Vegas

4. Fallout Tactics

5. Fallout 3

6. Fallout: BrotherHood Of Steel
  6. ThorX360 Win User

Favorite Fallout game

This is my top 3:

- Fallout New Vegas

- Fallout 3

- Fallout 4: New Harbor
  7. Its FearTheBear Win User

Still Loving Skyrim

Or fallout 3, or fallout 3 new vegas
  8. k0rruptiD Win User

Bethesda = Patience

fallout new vegas a poor mans fallout 3? personally i think they took fallout 3, improved a bunch of things, added a cool hardcore mode, i loved fallout 3, was fallout 3 but more of the same, which was fine by me. they didn't really need to change much.
  9. SoapyEar451 Win User

E3 2019 predictions.

I want to see Fallout go back to the days of Fallout 3
    Fallout 3 was the best
Thema:

Fallout 3

1. Fallout 3 - Similar Threads - Fallout

2. Fallout 3 dlc not being recognized

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 dlc not being recognized: I'm currently playing through fallout 3. I've transferred all my content from my xbox one to my xbox one x. I've manually(with the disc) installed fallout 3, and its dlc. If I manage the game and...
  3. Serious Fallout 76 discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Serious Fallout 76 discussion: Hello to everyone reading this! Ive been reading alot online about people disguised with Bethesda mostly over Fallout76... Personally i love the game and dont understand the pure hate people...
  4. Fallout 3 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 DLC: I’ve gotten back into Fallout 3 and went to purchase the DLCs in the XboxOne marketplace app only to find Operation: Anchorage, Mothership Zeta and Broken Steel, but not Point Lookout or The Pitt....
  5. Fallout First Abo cancelation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout First Abo cancelation: How can I get my money back from a Produkt that isn't working to 70%. I bought Fallout first Abo for 15€ and it's a trippel A scam like no other. 5a7a7d8d-1c6c-4118-8689-42d3d5c96d67
  6. Fallout 3 GOTY disc download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY disc download: This may seem like a stupid question, but does Fallout 3 GOTY disc require internet to download from the discs? 77d02c99-ec38-4cd0-ac97-38924a4beffb
  7. Fallout 1st - Is Bethesda asking too much?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 1st - Is Bethesda asking too much?: I understand server cost but I don't really see much value 3714acb3-1e6e-426d-be73-756d9b893d3a
  8. Favorite Fallout game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Fallout game: It has to be Fallout New Vegas, Followed by Fallout 3 and then Fallout 4. Fallout 76 was just pure disappointment and now with the membership sale it's way down on my list....
  9. Fallout New Vegas DLC's not showing up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas DLC's not showing up.: So I originally bought the regular version (not the Ultimate edition or whatever it was called) of New Vegas for 360, and then later digitally bought the DLC's, yet when I go to install the DLC's...
  10. Fallout 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4: What is going on with this syncing data every [Mod Removed - Profanity] time I start this game now???? If this don't improve its Get rid of Xbox and get a PlayStation Sick of this [Mod Removed -...