Fallout 3

Discus and support Fallout 3 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi i pre ordered fallout 4 on my xbox a little while ago but i still havent got my code for fallout 3 yet and its past the 7-10 day time period... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by callumninnis, Nov 20, 2015.

1. callumninnis
    callumninnis Guest

Fallout 3

Hi i pre ordered fallout 4 on my xbox a little while ago but i still havent got my code for fallout 3 yet and its past the 7-10 day time period

:)

callumninnis, Nov 20, 2015
  2. Rozark
    Rozark Guest
    What is youre favorite Fallout game and why?

1. Fallout 2

2. Fallout 1

3. Fallout: New Vegas

4. Fallout Tactics

5. Fallout 3

6. Fallout: BrotherHood Of Steel

Rozark, Nov 20, 2015
  3. Still Loving Skyrim

Or fallout 3, or fallout 3 new vegas

Its FearTheBear, Nov 20, 2015
  4. Eden0032
    Eden0032 Guest

Fallout 3

Hi there!

Firstly, please make sure you have reviewed the terms and conditions of this offer at the very bottom of this page: www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/fallout-4 to make sure that you are eligible to receive a code for Fallout 4.

Secondly, it is quite possible that the message was sent to you but has since expired since all Xbox Live messages expire after 28 days.

If that is the case, a member of the Xbox Support staff will be along soon and they may be able to retrieve your code.

If you were never sent the code, and believe you should have received it, it may have just been a glitch and again, Xbox Support will be along to lend a hand.

Thanks,

-

Eden0032, Nov 20, 2015
  5. Rozark Win User

What is youre favorite Fallout game and why?

1. Fallout 2

2. Fallout 1

3. Fallout: New Vegas

4. Fallout Tactics

5. Fallout 3

6. Fallout: BrotherHood Of Steel
  6. ThorX360 Win User

Favorite Fallout game

This is my top 3:

- Fallout New Vegas

- Fallout 3

- Fallout 4: New Harbor
  7. Its FearTheBear Win User

Still Loving Skyrim

Or fallout 3, or fallout 3 new vegas
  8. k0rruptiD Win User

Bethesda = Patience

fallout new vegas a poor mans fallout 3? personally i think they took fallout 3, improved a bunch of things, added a cool hardcore mode, i loved fallout 3, was fallout 3 but more of the same, which was fine by me. they didn't really need to change much.
  9. SoapyEar451 Win User

E3 2019 predictions.

I want to see Fallout go back to the days of Fallout 3
    Fallout 3 was the best
Thema:

Fallout 3

1. Fallout 3 - Similar Threads - Fallout

2. My Fallout 4 DLC's dissappeared after re-installing the game, any clues to why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fallout 4 DLC's dissappeared after re-installing the game, any clues to why?: Hello fellow Wastelanders, recently I have decided to re-install one of my old games, Fallout 4, when I entered the game I downloaded and updated old mods and then started playing. It worked just...
  3. Gamepass on PC with 2 drives. Can't play fallout

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass on PC with 2 drives. Can't play fallout: I have an MSI laptop that has 2 hard drives (C: is the original drive it came with; I installed a SSD as E:). C: is the smaller of the 2 and only has about 64 GB of space. My other drive has 358...
  4. Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition installation being interfered by Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition installation being interfered by Game Pass Ultimate?: A bit of background: I have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate, with my subscription ending middle of 2021. I also own the first edition of Fallout New Vegas, Ultimate Edition for Xbox 360. I had all the...
  5. Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition on disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition on disk: I recently bought Fallout NV it comes with 2 disks one for the game and one for downloading the dlc, the problem is that i have gamepass and it always boots the game up entirly with the 2nd disk...
  6. fallout 76 uninstalled itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 76 uninstalled itself?: my fallout 76 says error and 0 of 77 gb but its installed cuz ive played a bunch d7f4f81b-112b-4754-bab0-d9a2ee0c0cd8
  7. Fallout 76 on gamerpass

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 on gamerpass: I can not load into any servers it says they are offline. When I do manage to spawn in all I see is black but I can pull the map up but nothing eles have too alt f4 to get the game too close after...
  8. Fallout 4 won't launch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 won't launch.: Hello, I've been trying to get Fallout 4 to launch and it keep getting stuck on the black screen with the little green logo on the bottom right or it just gives the "took too long to launch"...
  9. Fallout 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4: I used to have a PC and I played all of the Fallout games. My PC finally decided to die on me, and I chose to get a Console instead of repairing it. I purchased Fallout 4 GOTY on my Xbox One S....
  10. Do I need Xbox Live Gold to play Fallout 76 from gamepass on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do I need Xbox Live Gold to play Fallout 76 from gamepass on PC?: I installed the game and it says something like "I don't have the version or the requierments to play with other people" so Im asking if I need to buy Xbox Live Gold too in order to play....