Fallout 3

Discus and support Fallout 3 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the Fallout 4 bundle package on 11/13/15 and after playing the game went looking for the redeem code for Fallout 3. The only message in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DoonDP, Jan 3, 2016.

1. DoonDP
    DoonDP Guest

Fallout 3

I bought the Fallout 4 bundle package on 11/13/15 and after playing the game went looking for the redeem code for Fallout 3. The only message in my xbox console inbox is something that when I click on it says that this is a system account and there is no
    code anywhere. So nonetheless, I need the code for Fallout 3 which says is included in the bundle package. Thank you!

:)

DoonDP, Jan 3, 2016
  2. Rozark
    Rozark Guest
    What is youre favorite Fallout game and why?

1. Fallout 2

2. Fallout 1

3. Fallout: New Vegas

4. Fallout Tactics

5. Fallout 3

6. Fallout: BrotherHood Of Steel

Rozark, Jan 3, 2016
  3. Still Loving Skyrim

Or fallout 3, or fallout 3 new vegas

Its FearTheBear, Jan 3, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Fallout 3

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Maka, Jan 5, 2016
  5. Rozark Win User

What is youre favorite Fallout game and why?

1. Fallout 2

2. Fallout 1

3. Fallout: New Vegas

4. Fallout Tactics

5. Fallout 3

6. Fallout: BrotherHood Of Steel
  6. Its FearTheBear Win User

Still Loving Skyrim

Or fallout 3, or fallout 3 new vegas
  7. ThorX360 Win User

Favorite Fallout game

This is my top 3:

- Fallout New Vegas

- Fallout 3

- Fallout 4: New Harbor
  8. k0rruptiD Win User

Bethesda = Patience

fallout new vegas a poor mans fallout 3? personally i think they took fallout 3, improved a bunch of things, added a cool hardcore mode, i loved fallout 3, was fallout 3 but more of the same, which was fine by me. they didn't really need to change much.
  9. SoapyEar451 Win User

E3 2019 predictions.

I want to see Fallout go back to the days of Fallout 3
    Fallout 3 was the best
Thema:

Fallout 3

1. Fallout 3 - Similar Threads - Fallout

2. Fallout 4 keeps fressing .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 keeps fressing .: How do I Stop this from happening 3to 4 times per hour? 7d80476b-0f64-470d-aa8c-dbf9c8690354
  3. I can't subscribe to fallout 1st

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't subscribe to fallout 1st: I redeemed a gift card and I have 35 euros in the account the message is this Check your account The payment option for an existing subscription has been refused and prevents this...
  4. non riesco ad abbonarmi a fallout 1st

in XBoX Games and Apps
    non riesco ad abbonarmi a fallout 1st: ho riscattato una gift card e nel conto ho 35 euro il messaggio è questo Controlla il tuo account L'opzione di pagamento per un abbonamento esistente è stata rifiutata e impedisce questo...
  5. cannot launch the disc game "Fallout 4" on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot launch the disc game "Fallout 4" on Xbox One: I have (OWN) a disc for an Xbox One game "Fallout 4" and I was able to play it for some time. However, now, when I try to launch and play it, I see an error message with an error code: "To play...
  6. fallout 4 keeps freezing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 4 keeps freezing up: My game seems to be freezing up in the same spot,and restarted c83b91ab-2f00-400f-b37e-357952cbce16
  7. Fallout 76 Wastelanders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 Wastelanders: Bethesda is bringing a new concept to Fallout 76. The launch of this update is going to completely transform the game we see today. This update is set to release on April 07, 2020. Which will you...
  8. fallout 4 loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 4 loading: i just downloaded a lot of mods for my digital fallout 4 game so i wanted to start a fresh save but i have and infinite loading screen it just cycles through the main menu images over and over...
  9. Fallout 3 no longer on the game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 no longer on the game pass?: Hi everyone, This might be a little bit of a long shot but not exactly sure if anyone else has run into this. Over the last week or so i’ve been getting back into fallout 3, it was on the game...
  10. Fallout 3 on xbox one making me pay for previously purchased DLC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 on xbox one making me pay for previously purchased DLC: So I downloaded Fallout 3 backwards compatible on my xbox one which I purchased a long time ago including all DLC and have played many times before on my xbox 360/xbox one but this time its only...