Fallout 4 Addons shown as not installed

Discus and support Fallout 4 Addons shown as not installed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi folks, my problem is very specific and relates to Betesda's Fallot4 on Xbox One. I can no longer play addons on Fallout 4 on xBox one. After I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StarCross1, Jun 21, 2020.

1. StarCross1
    StarCross1 Guest

Hi folks, my problem is very specific and relates to Betesda's Fallot4 on Xbox One.

I can no longer play addons on Fallout 4 on xBox one.

After I quit the game and e.g. restart the next day to continue playing, all addons (Nukaworld, Far Harbor and Automatron) will be shown as not installed.

This is very annoying.

I've tried reinstalling several times. The installation works basically (the addons can be installed). After a restart to continue playing, all Adons are always shown as not installed.

Is there a solution?

:)

StarCross1, Jun 21, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. MorseyBaby Win User

Sounds like a caching error. Try a hard reset to clear it. Hold down the power button on your console for 10 seconds.
  3. Senna94 Win User

Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition Addons can not be installed from CD2

Did it again completely deleted. Installation again restarted. In the queue is then Fallout 3 + 4 addons. This Operation : Anchorage is not installed again. Individually you could buy it for € 4.69.

:-(

4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Fallout G.O.T.Y

I installed Fallout G.O.T.Y edition with gamepass but when i go to my addons it says there not installed, im really confused
    Fallout G.O.T.Y edition is not included on Xbox Game Pass. Only the standard versions of Fallout 4 and Fallout: New Vegas are currently included with Game Pass.
  5. jkcm725 Win User

Fallout 3 Add Ons DLC

I to am having the same problem i have fallout 3 before GOTY and two disks that are DLC for Fallout 3 with two add-ons on each disk. I install everything with not problems but when i but in the fallout 3 disk like i would with xbox 360 it would load the
    add-ons, but with the xbox one it dont even recognize the addons but when i go to game manage it shows fallout 3 and all 4 addons on the drive.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

So Many Preorders... RIP Wallet

^^Until footage is shown of Fallout 4 dont believe what you read on the internet.
Thema:

1. Fallout 4 Addons shown as not installed - Similar Threads - Fallout Addons shown

2. Fallout 3 on Marketplace

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 on Marketplace: Hello, Im trying to buy Fallout 3 on the Xbox One X marketplace and i keep getting the message "Sorry, your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again". Im not using Microsoft...
  3. Fallout 3 backwards compatible DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 backwards compatible DLC: Hey im trying to download the fallout 3 DLC borrowed my mates game of the year disk back in the day (yeah im honest about it) and im now tryingn to purchase them in the store it keeps saying i...
  4. XBOX 1-Fallout Addons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 1-Fallout Addons: XBOX 1-I just purchased Fallout GOTY that has six addons. The main menus says that my addons are not installed. I read that I need do a few simple things to install the addons, say Automatron. The...
  5. issues with the addons on fallout 4 GOTY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issues with the addons on fallout 4 GOTY: I had uninstalled fallout 4 because of the issues I was having during game play the addons were on the game before I did this.now that I have reinstalled the game my addons did not download what...
  6. Fallout 4 addons will not show on "game management"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 addons will not show on "game management": As the title sais: Fallout 4 addons will not show on "game management" I have entered my season pass, and the games show as "uninstalled" on the ingame "addons" menu. I have updated the Xbox and...
  7. Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition Addons can not be installed from CD2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition Addons can not be installed from CD2: Hello. I have the Game of the Year edition of Fallout 3. Namely, the version where you have to install the add-ons from the 2 CD. The Game CD from Fallout 3 can be installed. Unfortunately, but...
  8. Missing addon fallout 3 Zeta Mothership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing addon fallout 3 Zeta Mothership: Ok im having some trouble with the marketplace a few years ago I bought the Mothership Zeta Addon for fallout 3 and quite recently since about a year ago I cant redownload it because it seems my...
  9. Does the 'Fallout 4 Season Pass' include the 'Vault-Tec Workshop' addon?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the 'Fallout 4 Season Pass' include the 'Vault-Tec Workshop' addon?: I bough the Fallout 4 Season pass which states, "get the Fallout 4 Season Pass and get access to all Fallout 4 DLC for one S.P.E.C.I.A.L. price." I played all the DLC up until Far Harbour, then...
  10. Xbox One Fallout 4 addon game codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Fallout 4 addon game codes: Game redeem codes (for two Fallout 4 addons) not working. Click on them just to be told they've already been redeemed, but there are no downloads waiting to begin on console....