Fallout 4 bought online on my xbox one

Discus and support Fallout 4 bought online on my xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i've got fallout 4 online in the game store on my xbox one. From the first moment i played it i noticed alot of bugs and strait on color/ texture... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaanVellekoop, May 2, 2021.

1. Fallout 4 bought online on my xbox one

So i've got fallout 4 online in the game store on my xbox one. From the first moment i played it i noticed alot of bugs and strait on color/ texture glitches, but sinds yesterday when the game starts by the first menu
    where you loadgame or start a new you'll hear a shockingly loud angry noise from the speaker. When that happens fallout 4 is stuck and xbox one takes it uppon itself totshut the game off. Is there a fix for this and can i fix it?

:)

DaanVellekoop, May 2, 2021
  2. MoopyMoo Win User

promotional

Hi, xbox one chat support sent me here.

i bought fallout 4 and it came with a code for fallout 3. i redeemed the code online on 25th december and it showed as succesful. However, the game has yet to appear in my ready to install section on xbox one.

Thank you.

Michael
  3. Nirrson Win User

Just let me play already!!

Hello! I bought The consol with fallout 4 cd at the time fallout 4 was relesed and I got the code for fallout 3 with it. Fallout 3 is an xbox 360 game from The start could that be a problem trying to download to xbox one?

Makes no sence selling a box with fallout 4 to xbox one and a redeem code for fallout 3 to xbox 360 😑👈
  4. WeltyDaisy99877 Win User

Redeeming Issue

i bought FALLOUT 4 on xbox one and i cant find it on my xbox but i can see it in my Microsoft account profile what do i do
  5. J4R J4R B1NK5 Win User

Have not received Fallout 3 code

I bought fallout 4 12-13 days ago and I still haven't received my fallout 3 code. really Xbox?
  6. Mbezlar828 Win User

Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Hey there , i bought fallout 4 pre-order on my xbox one On june 24th, and i havent been sent my fallout 3 code yet at all was hoping you could help me with this cannot find the code anywere on my console or emails. Thanks

Matthew betts
Thema:

Fallout 4 bought online on my xbox one

1. Fallout 4 bought online on my xbox one - Similar Threads - Fallout bought online

2. Bought fallout 3 on my Xbox one now I can't save game or sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought fallout 3 on my Xbox one now I can't save game or sign in: I have a Xbox One. I bought Fallout 3 in the Store, installed it and then it showed "retrieving Xbox 360 profile". I haven't owned a Xbox 360 in over 3 years when I did have the game on disc. Now...
  3. I bought fallout 3 from steam and it requires GFWL to run. but I get network issues when...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought fallout 3 from steam and it requires GFWL to run. but I get network issues when...: Hi, I try to install GFWL but it comes back with a msg that I have a network issue. My network itself is fine, but maybe it could be something specific (settings/security, etc.) that goes wrong....
  4. I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work: I bought it about 2 weeks ago from now, I have tried and tried too get a refund from Microsoft and they denied me twice, my problem is, I bought and installed it and didn't receive any additional...
  5. bought fallout 4 goty or xbox one....no dlc are showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought fallout 4 goty or xbox one....no dlc are showing up: Exactly what the title says...I bought a used copy of fallout 4 goty and expected it to recognize the disc and have the dlc available to download but nothing shows up in the store or in the...
  6. I thought I bought fallout 4 when it was on sale but I was just playing for free with Xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I thought I bought fallout 4 when it was on sale but I was just playing for free with Xbox live: Last Saturday I saw Fallout 4 was on sale for $20. I was super excited and went to buy it, but it turns out I didn't buy it but instead accidentally got it on the play for free with Xbox live. I...
  7. The problem is this, I bought the disc fallout 4 in Germany

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem is this, I bought the disc fallout 4 in Germany: The problem is this, I bought the disc fallout 4 in Germany, included English and Nemec, I would like to launch the game in Russian? How to do it? 536a0a2e-0fa4-4531-88a9-51a6500c1ddd
  8. hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...: hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I was at this time on a business trip, how much he played the time exactly do not know, I ask to return...
  9. hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...: hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I was at this time on a business trip, how much he played the time exactly do not know, I ask to return...
  10. I bought fall out 4 an the fallout 3 digital wont work please fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought fall out 4 an the fallout 3 digital wont work please fix this: I bought fall out 4 an the fallout 3 digital wont work,please fix this i bin trying 2 days now with this code. 2cc7a115-a6d8-4b9f-a561-7bf7353023da