Fallout 4 Digital Pre-Order, No Fallout 3 Code

Discus and support Fallout 4 Digital Pre-Order, No Fallout 3 Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've Pre-Ordered Fallout 4, as you can tell per my account, and have yet to receive my Fallout 3 digital game code. Per the Gaming Subreddit, I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DabsForDaze, Nov 3, 2015.

1. DabsForDaze
    DabsForDaze Guest

I've Pre-Ordered Fallout 4, as you can tell per my account, and have yet to receive my Fallout 3 digital game code.

Per the Gaming Subreddit, I was instructed to post here if I had any issues.

Thanks a bunch in advance!!

:)

DabsForDaze, Nov 3, 2015
  2. Need to Recover Fallout 3 code.

Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase/Pre-order of Fallout 4

Date of preorder: [November/4/2015]

Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.

WhisperingDeath-8F46025C-4D34-45B2-9DBF-A779A66B3A, Nov 3, 2015
  3. My Fallout 3 code disappeared.

Where was the Fallout 3 code originally? Did you pre-order the digital version or physical disc version of Fallout 4?

Internet Expert, Nov 3, 2015
  4. Fallout 4 Digital Pre-Order, No Fallout 3 Code

Hey there, DabsForDaze! It can take 7-10 days after your purchase before the message is sent to your account. If you've made the purchase recently, you will want to wait the full 10 days for your code. If it hits day 11 and you still haven't got it, please
    post back so that we can look into it further! Fallout 4 Digital Pre-Order, No Fallout 3 Code :)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 4, 2015
  5. Doethion Win User

Missing Fallout 3 code

pre ordered Fallout 4 digital copy and still have not got my code for fallout 3
  6. MichaelArmes Win User

Fallout3 code

For Me I haven't got a code for Fallout 3 and i bought the digital copy of Fallout 4 pre-order on 6 of November. Still don't have my code for fallout 3.
  7. Internet Expert Win User

My Fallout 3 code disappeared.

Where was the Fallout 3 code originally? Did you pre-order the digital version or physical disc version of Fallout 4?
  8. movieland Win User

Have not received Fallout 3 code

Pre-ordered fallout 4 but no fallout 3 code!
  9. Sephricloud Win User

Have not received Fallout 3 code

I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and received it on it's respective launch date of November 10th, 2015. I pre-ordered my digital copy of Fallout 4 and put in my code for Fallout 4 around the eighth. I played it day one. Still haven't received my code for my copy
    of Fallout 3 for free. Please help! I got it from GameStop.
Thema:

1. Fallout 4 Digital Pre-Order, No Fallout 3 Code - Similar Threads - Fallout Digital Pre

2. Never received a Fallout 3 code after I purchased my Fallout 4 digital Edition Pre-Order.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received a Fallout 3 code after I purchased my Fallout 4 digital Edition Pre-Order.: I posted in the Fallout 3 forum where others had posted the same issue. I just got off chat who told me I needed to post in the Sales and Promotion Forum. So here I am. It was purchased on...
  3. Free Fallout 3 code with digital pre order of Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital pre order of Fallout 4: Recently found out I was supposed to get fallout 3 code with pre order. Message with my fallout 3 code has expired. - 2bdfeb90-3d0e-4a3e-bc04-8fbe854e3b70
  4. Fallout 3 free code with pre order of fallout 4 digital

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 free code with pre order of fallout 4 digital: The date is 05/30/2016 and the message with my code has expired may I please have another one 351a7490-72be-4a21-9bfd-60b4954f935e
  5. Pre ordered Fallout 4 digitally no Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre ordered Fallout 4 digitally no Fallout 3 code: I have talked with xbox support and I was sent to this for the Fallout 3 code. I am not sure where to go from here. The fallout 3 code I cannot find in my messages. Please help on how to locate...
  6. No fallout 3 code after Digital Pre-order Purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No fallout 3 code after Digital Pre-order Purchase: I pre-ordered the Fallout 4 bundle sometime ago but do not have the code to download fallout 3 in my messages either online or on my xbox. Is there some way to resend it?...
  7. Fallout 3 Code w Digital Pre-Order of Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 Code w Digital Pre-Order of Fallout 4: GT: Purchase date Nov 4th Message with code expired. Never redeemed. 85eb5733-2fb7-4ce0-854f-b6b43380ecea
  8. Free Fallout 3 Digital Promotional code with pre-order of Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Fallout 3 Digital Promotional code with pre-order of Fallout 4: 10/25/15 I pre-ordered it from the Xbox Store I still havent reveived the code. GT: 6fa570e6-357d-4e4c-a4c4-59a2c40e5225
  9. Have not received Fallout 3 code from digital Fallout 4 pre-order.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received Fallout 3 code from digital Fallout 4 pre-order.: I digitally pre-ordered Fallout 4 for the Xbox One on July 2, 2015 and have not gotten the Fallout 3 code. If I received the code in a message then it expired and I do not have it anymore....
  10. Fallout 76 digital Pre-order???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 digital Pre-order???: I've noticed that the pre-order is for 3 levels of package, Normal/Tricential/T51b helmet. But why isn't there a Digital Pre-order to Fallout 76? I mainly started to just by games digital and...