Fallout 4 freezing up in downtown

Discus and support Fallout 4 freezing up in downtown in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; No matter what I do my game keeps freezing up when ever I'm fighting multiple enemies or does it once I'm in the downtown area... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StephenGorbett, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Fallout 4 freezing up in downtown

No matter what I do my game keeps freezing up when ever I'm fighting multiple enemies or does it once I'm in the downtown area

:)

StephenGorbett, Mar 8, 2021
  2. AridLizard Win User

fallout 4 keeps freezing up

is it freezing in a busy area?

there are certain parts of downtown Boston that are notorious for freezing/crashing.

also, are you using mods?
  3. YellowJacket LE Win User

Fallout 4 to be announced at E3?

Fallout 4 yes please with a side of amazing...if they decide to remaster a previous Fallout than sweet pickles i'm all for it just pleeeeeease don't remaster the freezes as well..I have yet to have a game freeze on me on the One and really want to keep up
    the streak.
  4. ThomasJefferson5 Win User

Game Freeze

Not using any mods. At first it would freeze any time i was in the downtown commonality area but now it does it randomly at various locations.
  5. Jaydad17 Win User

fallout 4 keeps freezing up

If your playing online could be something with the server
  6. EpicLegend454 Win User

Xbox One Acting Strange All of a Sudden?

Hmm... Digital games seem to run fine... But having issues with running physical games.. Xbox one takes so long to restart.. When i boot up fallout 4, in the menu it keeps freezing.. what is up?
Thema:

Fallout 4 freezing up in downtown

1. Fallout 4 freezing up in downtown - Similar Threads - Fallout freezing downtown

2. Fallout 4 goty freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 goty freeze: Although we delete saved games often , this new game seems to be freezing up more since acquiring Heather. 09837a93-76af-4e1c-8f78-0ec5526f4e36
  3. fallout 4 keeps freezing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 4 keeps freezing up: My game seems to be freezing up in the same spot,and restarted c83b91ab-2f00-400f-b37e-357952cbce16
  4. Fallout 4, main menu freeze/crash.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 4, main menu freeze/crash.: In short, my fallout game will no longer load to main menu. As soon as menu selection pops up my game freezes and makes an errrr sound. I have, hard reset. Power cycled. Un-Installed and...
  5. Fallout 4 Entry Screen Freezes/Crashes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 4 Entry Screen Freezes/Crashes: Playing on an Xbox X - Fallout 4 with mods. Game freezes and crashes on entry screen before I even have a chance to load or delete a saved game file. This tends to happen when I get a character to...
  6. Fallout New Vegas Keeps Freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas Keeps Freezing: Fallout New Vegas Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One keeps freezing for me it's unplayable as everytime I try to enter another area it freezes and loops the audio extremely loudly, I've reset my...
  7. Fallout 4 freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 freezes: So Everytime I'm at the main menu it freezes but when I click the home button on the contoller, it unfreezes. Even if Im click on settings or load it will freeze and I have constantly keep using...
  8. Fallout 3 Broken Steel Freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Broken Steel Freezing: is anybody else having issues with the game freezing during who dare wins just as you are about to enter satellite door on the mobile crawler. When playing on xbox one? I can't get the door open...
  9. Fallout 4 crashing/freezing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 crashing/freezing...: So I bought an Xbox One and Fallout a few weeks ago, and after 70 or so hours playing I've come across a pretty bad bug it looks like others have had problems with in the past. When I go into a...
  10. Fallout 4 FREEZING when i try to go to MOD section in main menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 4 FREEZING when i try to go to MOD section in main menu: Hi, Like in the subject.. I write to Bethesda.... i done all everything they say. 1 - Power cycle 2 - Cable off 3 - Log out and delete account and log again (x1 account) 4 - delete and...