Fallout 4 wont install or play

Discus and support Fallout 4 wont install or play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had FO4 for awhile and never really had issues recently. I keep the disc in while playing (even when it was on Game Pass) but once it got taken off... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Meltedsunglasses, May 23, 2020.

1. Fallout 4 wont install or play

I had FO4 for awhile and never really had issues recently. I keep the disc in while playing (even when it was on Game Pass) but once it got taken off of game pass my FO4 doesnt work anymore.

I've tried uninstalling it, installing it offline, clearing local saves, and even got a new copy and it won't work. My partner also has the game for their console and even theirs doesnt work.

Any suggestions?

:)

Meltedsunglasses, May 23, 2020
  2. SergeantGeorge9 Win User

3. Meltedsunglasses Win User

Every time I try to do that it tells me that I dont own the game.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

What's the error you get when you try and play the title?

I would recommend uninstalling the game, and
    then removing and re-adding your profile
    , and then installing from disc (possibly even offline), to see if that resolves the issue.

Let us know!
  5. TH3DUBBS Win User

when do you think we'll see the fallout 4 announcement?

Maybe Bethesda wont release fallout 4 for for a few more years. But what about obsidian what are they working on? Definitively not fallout 4 but maybe a "fallout: someplace"
  6. Francis JiroFujita Win User
Thema:

1. Fallout 4 wont install or play - Similar Threads - Fallout wont install

2. FALLOUT 76 WONT LOAD

in XBoX on Consoles
    FALLOUT 76 WONT LOAD: HAVE UNINSTALLED .RE INSTALLED NUMERUS TIMES HAVE DONE EVERYTHING THE TECH TOLD ME. STILL CAN NOT PLAY MY GAME. WAS ABLE TO PLAY FOR ABOUT WEEK THEN THIS STARTED. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECEATED....
  3. Fallout 4 game wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 game wont start: I checked to troubleshoot. I do have my subscription life. But some reason I'm not able to access the game. Pls help . 91b9ae25-1577-4836-8d24-b01f42050d68
  4. Fallout 3 specifically wont download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 specifically wont download: So today I bought a copy of Fallout 3 GOTY from gamestop's. But when I put the disk in the console it starts downloading stop for like 5 seconds then stops and puts u a error message and I was...
  5. Fallout 4 wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 wont load: So I've got a disc of Fallout 4 and I played it all last week with no problems. All of a sudden I put the disc in and it just wouldn't recognize there was a disc in it. It was pretty clean with no...
  6. Fallout New Vegas DLC disk wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas DLC disk wont install: I recently tried to download my disc version of Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition, I successfully installed disc one then when I inserted disc 2 it launched the game instead of giving me the...
  7. Fallout New Vegas wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas wont install: I'm having the same issue. Just a bought a newer copy of FO:NV to see if that would work and it says "This game isn't playable Here" It won't install at all 44696e76-b90d-49a0-8629-fea2da77f720
  8. Fallout New Vegas wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas wont install: the disc wont read and my dlc wont install 307f2baa-efd2-42c8-b249-fd7e59b4208e
  9. Fallout New Vegas wont install nor will dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas wont install nor will dlc: i put in disc it wont read it also says i own dlc but wont download 53e39f0d-d932-40e6-9712-187f609d2a5b
  10. Fallout 4 Wont Install from Disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Wont Install from Disk: I have literally tried everything to install the game. offline, online, connected to the internet, not connected. Other games install fine from the store as well as other disk i have .I have...