Fallout 4

Discus and support Fallout 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own Fallout 4 on disc and i decided to get gamepass and get Fallout 4 from there, so i dont have to put the disc in everytime. But, when my gamepass... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheFinkku, Oct 2, 2019.

1. TheFinkku
    TheFinkku Guest

Fallout 4

I own Fallout 4 on disc and i decided to get gamepass and get Fallout 4 from there, so i dont have to put the disc in everytime. But, when my gamepass ended and i started to use the disc again, I have to download Fallout 4 again. So now i have 2 fallout
    4's in my downloaded games, and for some reason the disc version takes 20Gb more space, than the gamepass version.

:)

TheFinkku, Oct 2, 2019
  2. III Cujo III Win User

E3 2014 Wishlist.

Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4
  3. Ram Singh Gill Win User

For the Fallout 4 Digital Deluxe Edition, is it compatible for the Xbox one?

4. chris9465 Win User

Which 1 Do You Most Look Forward To & Why?

Fallout 4 fallout 4 and of course fallout 4!!!!

Why? Fallout 3 is my favorite all time game......though admittedly dead raising is making a strong argument to change my mind
  5. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Coming back into Xbox fold

Yeah going to trade fallout 4 in for fallout 4 lol
  6. CyberKnoxx Win User

favorite fallout game

Ive only played Fallout 4 soooo. Fallout 4.
Thema:

Fallout 4

1. Fallout 4 - Similar Threads - Fallout

2. Why is fallout 76 instillation stopping at 50%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is fallout 76 instillation stopping at 50%: i am getting back into the game but every time it reaches 50% the installation stops. 6c858ed8-4641-48ac-af69-5dc1a04bd3f5
  3. Fallout 3 Xbox One Mothership Zeta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Xbox One Mothership Zeta: Hello. I am having issues with Mothership Zeta. It isn't installing. It's stuck on the "installing..." even when it's at 100%. I am using the disc version of the Game Of The Year Edition of...
  4. Fallout 76 noregionping 1.5.1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 noregionping 1.5.1: 50GB update and STILL get this error?? 688ffc66-602d-465e-963a-8962615005e1
  5. Fallout 76 Dlc in game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 Dlc in game pass: Hello, i can't download dlc or deluxe edition of Fallout 76 in microsoft store with game pass. Can i fix it? 7560c2cf-16f6-482d-9348-48088c1fcfdc
  6. DLC Add-on pack installs but wont open in-game (Fallout 3).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC Add-on pack installs but wont open in-game (Fallout 3).: Hi I have a base game for fallout 3 and have purchased an add-on pack of two of the DLC. I've loaded the disc and its downloaded the content, but I cant get it to actually show up in-game. (its...
  7. se me apaga la consola cuando inicio un juego de call of duty black ops 3, y fallout 4[My...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    se me apaga la consola cuando inicio un juego de call of duty black ops 3, y fallout 4[My...: cuando inicio el call of duty black ops 3 se me congela el intro dos vece, y luego se acaba el intro y se vuelve negro la panatalla se oye la musica pero esta todo negro, se paga la consola...
  8. Не могу поиграть в Fallout 76

in XBoX on Windows
    Не могу поиграть в Fallout 76: Я установил Fallout 76 по подписке xbox game pass ultimate . Запустил игру и мне выдало ошибку. [img] 56275d88-7755-4206-b46f-f3b52d54b1cc
  9. Fallout 4 DLC not working Offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 DLC not working Offline.: I have recently gotten the last 2 DLC I needed which was Contraptions Workshop and Far Harbor. These 2 only work or show up in the additional content screen when online. NOTE: The other previous...
  10. Fallout 76 Game Pass for PC - cannot launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 Game Pass for PC - cannot launch: At first it said I did not have permission to access multiplayer games. Checked my settings and they were set ok. Relaunched the Game, now it will not allow me to create a Bethesda Account (why...