Fallout 4

Discus and support Fallout 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own Fallout 4 on disc and i decided to get gamepass and get Fallout 4 from there, so i dont have to put the disc in everytime. But, when my gamepass... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheFinkku, Oct 2, 2019.

1. TheFinkku
    TheFinkku Guest

Fallout 4

I own Fallout 4 on disc and i decided to get gamepass and get Fallout 4 from there, so i dont have to put the disc in everytime. But, when my gamepass ended and i started to use the disc again, I have to download Fallout 4 again. So now i have 2 fallout
    4's in my downloaded games, and for some reason the disc version takes 20Gb more space, than the gamepass version.

:)

TheFinkku, Oct 2, 2019
  2. III Cujo III Win User

E3 2014 Wishlist.

Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4
  3. Ram Singh Gill Win User

For the Fallout 4 Digital Deluxe Edition, is it compatible for the Xbox one?

4. chris9465 Win User

Which 1 Do You Most Look Forward To & Why?

Fallout 4 fallout 4 and of course fallout 4!!!!

Why? Fallout 3 is my favorite all time game......though admittedly dead raising is making a strong argument to change my mind
  5. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Coming back into Xbox fold

Yeah going to trade fallout 4 in for fallout 4 lol
  6. CyberKnoxx Win User

favorite fallout game

Ive only played Fallout 4 soooo. Fallout 4.
Thema:

Fallout 4

1. Fallout 4 - Similar Threads - Fallout

2. Fallout 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4: What is going on with this syncing data every [Mod Removed - Profanity] time I start this game now???? If this don't improve its Get rid of Xbox and get a PlayStation Sick of this [Mod Removed -...
  3. Fallout New Vegas no sound (Gamepass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas no sound (Gamepass): Like the title says: I downloaded FNV via Gamepass and the game has no sound whatsoever. Tried reinstalling and holding power button for 10sec to, supposedly, clear the cache. Also tried to quit...
  4. Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta: I have downloaded the Mothership Zeta dlc for fallout 3 on my Xbox 360 and it isn't showing up in the downloads on the main menu. I checked the memory files and it says I have it downloaded. I f...
  5. How to install fallout new vegas ultimate edition on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install fallout new vegas ultimate edition on xbox 360: Need help with disc2, the expansion installer installed but still don't see it 555cd379-2aee-4f62-95dc-993a9c562967
  6. Fallout 76: Wastelanders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76: Wastelanders: Fellow Vault Dwellers! As we well know, the Wastelanders DLC comes out some point next month and I simply cannot wait! I am a lone wanderer out there, I love exploring on my own, doing missions...
  7. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console: Dishonored 2, Fallout: New Vegas, World War Z,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console: Dishonored 2, Fallout: New Vegas, World War Z,...: Nice world war z cant wait to play it 0e95dcb5-51dc-4d62-b3fa-01d770eef058
  8. Fallout Game of the year edition for Xbox One and Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Game of the year edition for Xbox One and Xbox 360: Hello this is Lucario, and I have a major problem. I have Fallout Game Of The Year edition BUT I have installed 5 DLCs (The usual) and they didn't load, I am on Xbox One, and yes I have tried to...
  9. Fallout 3 and New Vegas is available for purchase on the indian store - previously it was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 and New Vegas is available for purchase on the indian store - previously it was...: So basically when Fallout 3 and respectively Fallout New Vegas were supposed to be sold in India they were retracted following concerns of the game referencing their cows as "Brahmin". Which in...
  10. Fallout 3 corrupted saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 corrupted saves: Hi, I've got a problem with fallout 3 on my xbox one and I think it's caused by one of the previous saves. When I click on continue or on load the game freezes, the same happens when I start a...