Fallout 76 Can't change to windowed at startup

Discus and support Fallout 76 Can't change to windowed at startup in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing the game just fine when I changed the settings in game from windowed to full screen. I remember now why it was windowed. Now when I try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MasterWorx, Jul 3, 2022.

1. MasterWorx
    MasterWorx Guest

I was playing the game just fine when I changed the settings in game from windowed to full screen. I remember now why it was windowed. Now when I try to launch the game is just a black screen with the music playing in the background. I just need a way to launch the game as windowed and not full screen. The refresh rate is not the problem. All of my drivers are up to date. I have even tried reinstalling the game, and the Xbox app and have had no success.

:)

MasterWorx, Jul 3, 2022
  2. MasterWorx Win User

That's not the problem. That's one of the first things I tried. Updates and drivers do not help. The game is stuck in full screen when launching. I cannot change it, which is the problem.
  3. MasterWorx Win User

Well, the game won't launch at all now. I can click all I want, and nothing happens.
  4. MasterWorx Win User

Does not work that way. A new user doesn't have any games, or anything shared.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Buddy, so. Did you try launching the game with the local user sign on the Xbox app with your actual username?

If you do it in that way, the black screen continues?

If not, I think would be better convert that local user into your new main user (sign in with your Microsoft account there and everything)
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I see, buddy
    Could you try creating a new local user on your account and test if you're able to run the game on windowed mode?
Thema:

1. Fallout 76 Can't change to windowed at startup - Similar Threads - Fallout Can't change

2. Can't enable mods for Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition on Game Pass PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't enable mods for Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition on Game Pass PC: Most players have the option to enable modding via the three dots icon on a game's page on Game Pass PC. For whatever reason, that option just isn't there for me, just "manage" and "uninstall...
  3. Can't get Fallout New Vegas to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get Fallout New Vegas to play: I just installed the game, and it won't even start. I checked the other games I installed just to make sure it wasn't the app console itself, but everything else worked fine. This is the only game...
  4. Can't download fallout new vegas digital game on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download fallout new vegas digital game on xbox 360: Hi, i just bought fallout new vegas from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/fallout-new-vegas/BX3JNK07Z6QK/0001 , but when i try to download it, it gives me an xbox live error 800700E8, this...
  5. PC GamePass Version of Fallout 4 and Fallout New Vegas can't be played in South Korea.

in XBoX on Windows
    PC GamePass Version of Fallout 4 and Fallout New Vegas can't be played in South Korea.: Hello, everybody. I can't play the 2 games in the South Korea. Actually, I can't find the 2 games in Microsoft Store even I have Game Pass. How can I play them? Is there anything I can do for...
  6. I can't play Fallout 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Fallout 3: I recently bought the game Fallout 3, but when I try to start the game, a message appears saying that I didn't buy the game. I have already uninstalled and re-installed, restarted the console but...
  7. Can't Play Fallout 4 via Game Pass PC (-2015294512 error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Play Fallout 4 via Game Pass PC (-2015294512 error): Hello, I recently installed Fallout 4 with the Game Pass for PC but the game don't launch and this error code appears : -2015294512. When installing the game, I have choose a hard disk which is...
  8. Can't install DLC for Fallout: New Vegas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install DLC for Fallout: New Vegas: I bought all of the DLC for Fallout: New Vegas, but after buying them I cancelled the downloads because I didn't want to play it yet. Then when I look up to install them, only 4 of 6 appears, even...
  9. Fallout 76, can't install o delete previous installations

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76, can't install o delete previous installations: So, I've run into a bit of a strange problem. Some time ago (18-08-2020) I installed Fallout 76 on my E drive. I couldn't get it to work and forget about it. Move forward till today and I wanted...
  10. I can't change fallout 4 language to chinese...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't change fallout 4 language to chinese...: I bought the fallout4 in australia,but when I install it,it shows that it does not support chinese... I am in china now,How can I change the language in chinese in the game?(download some fix or...