Fallout 76 cross play

Discus and support Fallout 76 cross play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Now that microsoft has bought Bethesda will it become cross play? Because i really want to move my fallout 76 xbox account to my pc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DylanFritog, Oct 30, 2020.

1. DylanFritog
    DylanFritog Guest

Fallout 76 cross play

Now that microsoft has bought Bethesda will it become cross play? Because i really want to move my fallout 76 xbox account to my pc

:)

DylanFritog, Oct 30, 2020
  2. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

fallout 76 pc and xbox x

AlexDe Smet1,

Are you asking if Fallout 76 has cross play between Xbox and PC? If so, the answer is no. Unfortunately, there is no PC/Xbox cross play for Fallout 76 :(

Let me know if this solves your problem!
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

fallout 76 para pc en gamepass[fallout 76 para pc en gamepass]

Hello Roberto,

Thank you for your post. To answer your question, Fallout 76 on Game Pass for PC only allows for multiplayer interaction with others who are playing the PC version of Fallout 76. Cross play is currently not supported by the game.

I hope this answers your question.
  4. BlastingAxis Win User

What games should they add on xbox pass?

fallout 76 so more people play
  5. Ellarianora Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (31 January - 2 February 2020)

I played Fallout 76 the majority of the weekend.
  6. Simple OJ Win User

Fallout 76

It is not worth playing, their are better games to play than Fallout 76
Thema:

Fallout 76 cross play

1. Fallout 76 cross play - Similar Threads - Fallout cross play

2. Xcloud Fallout 76

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud Fallout 76: What happened? I was playing on my phone earlier today, and now, it's gone? b8f37667-3c4b-49aa-85bc-8aecf1f84a82
  3. Fallout 76 an communication programs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 76 an communication programs: I have been having problems with fallout 76 on my xbox one, I can't hear or talk to other players but all my settings are allowed or u filtered. Has anyone experienced this problem? I talked to...
  4. New Xbox vs Xbox one stuttering in games like Fallout 4

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox vs Xbox one stuttering in games like Fallout 4: Hey guys, I am wondering if the new Xbox will be able to run a game like Fallout 4 with no stuttering. I play on the Xbox one currently and the stuttering in downtown Boston is awful. What causes...
  5. Fallout 4 crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 crashes: Hi, so its come to my attention that ever since the release of the Xbox 1 X fallout 4 has become basically unplayable on the xbox 1. Even without any mods, as soon as you get to the downtown area...
  6. Fallout 4 Saves from Xbox 1 to Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 Saves from Xbox 1 to Pc: It appears that Fallout 4 is not a part of the play anywhere program. Does this mean I can not transfer my saves from the xbox 1 to my pc? 52bfda03-3732-4eff-9b61-d8bcfa3a12eb
  7. Fallout 3 code,region problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 code,region problems: So 1st i do not know mutch inglish so, 2nd when i tried to put the fallout 2 code on the store it apears something about my langhuage, region, asking me to changet and i have change allot but...
  8. My Fallout 3 game has been stuck queuing for almost a year

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Fallout 3 game has been stuck queuing for almost a year: I need help, I am on an Xbox one and I’ve had this issue where my fallout 3 goty edition at first worked but then after a while my broken steel just dissapeared out of my game. I then deleted...
  9. Fallout New Vegas DLC not showing on Xbox series S console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas DLC not showing on Xbox series S console: Thought I would reinstall Fallout New Vegas and the DLC i have purchased for it digitally on my Series S console. I’m able to install the base game but none of the DLC is there and when you look...
  10. Can't uninstall game or delete files for Game Pass PC game (Fallout 76)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't uninstall game or delete files for Game Pass PC game (Fallout 76): I installed Fallout 76 with game pass a ways back. I just tried to uninstall the app via the Xbox app, but the game files are still there on the drive in the WindowsApps folder. Trying to delete...