Fallout 76 Graphic Glitch

Discus and support Fallout 76 Graphic Glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yea I know big surprise broken game is broken, but i have an xbox one and ever since i bougbt the game (last year) I've had massive graphical glitches,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DiggsDuggs18, Jun 23, 2020.

1. DiggsDuggs18
    DiggsDuggs18 Guest

Yea I know big surprise broken game is broken, but i have an xbox one and ever since i bougbt the game (last year) I've had massive graphical glitches, the same glitch shows up in fallout 4 but its basically rainbow textures everywhere andgiant collums of
    textures covering massive partsof the game

Fallout 76 Graphic Glitch [​IMG]

:)

DiggsDuggs18, Jun 23, 2020
  2. DiggsDuggs18 Win User

Cant change brightness of game in 76
  3. z Chauncey Win User

try changing your brightness it should update your graphics and be brought back to normal.
  4. VulpixQueen45 Win User

What are your guys favorite game right now?

My fave game right now would be Fallout 76, It may have its slight glitches but, I still enjoy it!
  5. VulpixQueen45 Win User

What are your guys favorite game right now?

My fave game right now would be Fallout 76, It may have its slight glitches but, I still enjoy it!
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Fallout 76

Fallout 76 just seems like it's gonna super janky. I passed on Fallout 4 since it's on the same old outdated engine as 3 and New Vegas, and putting that in a persistent online world sounds like jank city. I don't enjoy playing games that feel so unpolished
    and archaic.

Just my two cents.
    Fallout 4 had awful graphics but it was still fun. Fallout 76 uses the same ol horrible engine. I would still play it, but they are alienating half their player base.
Thema:

1. Fallout 76 Graphic Glitch - Similar Threads - Fallout Graphic Glitch

2. Fallout 3 on Marketplace

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 on Marketplace: Hello, Im trying to buy Fallout 3 on the Xbox One X marketplace and i keep getting the message "Sorry, your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again". Im not using Microsoft...
  3. Fallout 3 backwards compatible DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 backwards compatible DLC: Hey im trying to download the fallout 3 DLC borrowed my mates game of the year disk back in the day (yeah im honest about it) and im now tryingn to purchase them in the store it keeps saying i...
  4. Fallout 76 Game Pass Error No region ping

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 Game Pass Error No region ping: buenas a todos cuando inicio el nuevo juego de game pass Fallout 76 , me sale un error no region ping y nada no puedo hacer nada mas. 82736345-ddb1-4ece-b81e-31f1be140bb4
  5. Fallout 76 PC Game Pass performance - struggling to get to 60 fps.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 PC Game Pass performance - struggling to get to 60 fps.: Hi, Firstly I know Game Pass on PC is a 'Beta' so please don't use that as a generic reply. And remember this is a PC question, so if you don't reply with Xbox fixes or reply with uninstall and...
  6. Fallout 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4: It seems that my game is bugged. I can't see the talk to answer, i can't interact with items to pick up. Have deleted game from box then re-installed and the problem is still there. It started...
  7. Fallout 76 no audio Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 no audio Xbox One.: I've already hard rested my Xbox One twice and I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. When I start the game everything seems to work fine until it loads into the game and then all audio...
  8. Fallout 76 1:5:1 noregionping (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 1:5:1 noregionping (PC): I've downloaded fallout 76 on pc gamepass and i cant play because i have an error 1:5:1. I red all forums and did it but nothing happend. 2a506acb-5025-41a3-88e4-2142b66cbcb7
  9. Game pass ultimate, Fallout 76 NoRegion Ping 1.5.1

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate, Fallout 76 NoRegion Ping 1.5.1: I researched a bit into this issue, and it appears that the game has to be installed on the same drive as the OS? This is unfeasible for me, as my C drive is smaller than the required space needed...
  10. Fallout New Vegas graphics glitch possibly post patch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas graphics glitch possibly post patch?: Hi, I recently started playing New Vegas again via backwards compat in prep for Fallout 76. I hadn't played in months but only noticed a weird graphics glitch involving mountains in the distance...