Fallout 76 SCAM!!!

Discus and support Fallout 76 SCAM!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Fallout 76 game thinking I can play the solo campaign offline like a normal game, now come to find out I have to pay Xbox $9.99 for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FLASH G442, Sep 21, 2020.

1. FLASH G442
    FLASH G442 Guest

Fallout 76 SCAM!!!

I bought the Fallout 76 game thinking I can play the solo campaign offline like a normal game, now come to find out I have to pay Xbox $9.99 for the rest of my life to continue playing Fallout 76. This is such a SCAM!!! Is there a
    way to play this game offline?

If I bought this game for PC this would not be this problem, but I love playing on XBox.

:)

FLASH G442, Sep 21, 2020
  2. FLASH G442 Win User

Fallout 76 SCAM!!!

I understand it is an online game, but Microsoft should have a free Xbox live tier for those user just wanting to play the solo campaign for these online only games.

I not asking to get free xbox live for playing multi-player.

Why should PC players be the only ones to get the benefits of playing the solo campaign for free.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Fallout 76 SCAM!!!

No you do realizr that its an online only game right?

And yes there are many like this

The division 1-2

Blackops 4

Destiny 1-2

Neverwinter

Titanfall

Anthem

Battlefront 1

Most free to play games

And yes it is a online only game it says so on the description

In reality you should be posting in the games own forums as its a developer issue

But given that its is advertised as a online only game good luck with that
  4. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.

I really couldn't get in to Fallout 76, preferred Fallout 3
  5. Rithx Win User

Assassin creed or fallout

Fallout 76 for social interaction
  6. BlastingAxis Win User

What are your guys favorite game right now?

Fallout 76 and apex legends
Thema:

Fallout 76 SCAM!!!

1. Fallout 76 SCAM!!! - Similar Threads - Fallout SCAM

2. Fallout 4 DLC disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 DLC disappeared: I have owned an original Xbox One for years, and I used it to play Fallout 4. I own a digital copy of the game, and a digital copy of all the add-ons. I recently bought an Xbox One S, and have had...
  3. I can't get the dlcs to show up or install! (Fallout 3 GOTY on original Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get the dlcs to show up or install! (Fallout 3 GOTY on original Xbox One): I have read many different posts on this issue and tried numerous different things but nothing has helped at all. Most of the posts I’ve found tell me to only install both the base game and dlcs...
  4. Fallout 76

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76: My ranged wespon damage output started fluctuating and then dropped permanently by a serious margin w no explainable reason.there is nothing in the effects catagory. Any ideas as to what is going...
  5. Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition disc 2 not installing & Arkham Origins DLC not available...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition disc 2 not installing & Arkham Origins DLC not available...: Hi, So I have two different problems. When I try to install Fallout NV DLCs with my Xbox One X, it says "content is not available" and does not install the disc. I followed every step of the...
  6. Fallout 76 going to stay?

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 going to stay?: So given the recent acquisition of Zenimax by Xbox will Fallout 76 become a permanent game on Game Pass PC? I'd like to try it out but I'm only really interested in playing games that are going...
  7. Fallout nv ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout nv ultimate edition: I am trying to install the ultimate edition of fallout nv from disc 2 like the instructions say and it just says ''there's a problem getting this content right now ''...
  8. Fallout 76 & XGP for Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 & XGP for Pc: Hello. I have a problem with the Fallout 76 XGP pc version i downloaded it fine but every time i lunch the game says that there is a maintenance. Which it had (13 October) but i think it's over...
  9. Being scammed out of money by Microsoft over fallout 76

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being scammed out of money by Microsoft over fallout 76: I gave microsoft money for a working game and received no such product. Fallout 76 is so bugged that that it cannot (by any sense of the phrase) be considered as "works as intended" my missions...
  10. Fallout 3 with purchase of new Fallout 4 a scam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 with purchase of new Fallout 4 a scam?: I bought Fallout 4 new when I bought my Xbox One a year ago ish. I just tried my free Fallout 3 code and it says it has been used. Help me, you are my only hope. fc94712b-af93-4934-8cea-ef7f97bbde50