Fallout 76 textures

Discus and support Fallout 76 textures in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I probably have a unique scenario, at least one that doesn't come up in searches here. I'm running Fallout 76 on my Xbox One X but now have a need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sleeeves, Sep 5, 2019.

1. sleeeves
    sleeeves Guest

Fallout 76 textures

Hi, I probably have a unique scenario, at least one that doesn't come up in searches here.

I'm running Fallout 76 on my Xbox One X but now have a need to run it on my older Xbox One.

I have a limited download cap with my ISP so I didn't want to re-download 70+ GB of data again.

So I copied the game from my Xbox One X to an external hard drive and connected it to the One and the game launches and plays, BUT the textures look terrible. I can assume many different reasons for this, but ultimately there's an issue taking a One X installation
    and running it on the older One.

I remember Skyrim on Xbox 360 had a way to force it reload textures, but I don't know if there's something similar now with Xbox One and X.

Does anyone know of a fix that does not involve having to re-download the entire game again?

J

:)

sleeeves, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Call Me Hydro Win User

Fallout 76 textures

Hello Sleeeves,

The main reason you are experiencing this issue with the textures is due to the Xbox one X having native 4K textures. When you moved the game over to your older Xbox one, the textures may start at 720p and sometimes go up to 1080p. Without the Xbox one
    X, your enhancements will not be shown on the older generation console.

Hope this helps!
  3. {Parity} Win User

Fallout 76 textures

Not 100% sure but it is probably because the version you copied from the X version had all the enhancements installed and the older console can't make use of those enhancements.
  4. BigBuddha23 Win User

What game did you think you'd love only to not like it very much?

Its a toss up between Dayz and Fallout 76..... but i think the vote goes to Fallout 76!!
  5. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.

I really couldn't get in to Fallout 76, preferred Fallout 3
  6. Rithx Win User

Assassin creed or fallout

Fallout 76 for social interaction
Thema:

Fallout 76 textures

1. Fallout 76 textures - Similar Threads - Fallout textures

2. How to install Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition dlc disk on xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition dlc disk on xbox one.: Start out by making sure any Fallout new vegas content is deleted from your HDD, including the base game from disc 1. (your game saves are fine and do not need to be deleted) Step 1: Insert disc...
  3. I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work: I bought it about 2 weeks ago from now, I have tried and tried too get a refund from Microsoft and they denied me twice, my problem is, I bought and installed it and didn't receive any additional...
  4. Fallout 4 Won’t Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Won’t Install: After I installed the latest FO4 update, my game started to have serious issues with freezing and crashing, so I decided to uninstall and reinstall it. Well, now I can’t get it to reinstall. It...
  5. Fallout Shelter Vault not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter Vault not Loading: So heres the thing. Whenever my brother goes on to his vault on his account he has no problem entering it, but when i switch to my account it freezes right as the vault finishes loading and then...
  6. Fallout 4 won't sync.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 won't sync.: Fallout 4 will not snyc. Was having a freezing broblem. Also I can't load new saves. I could load 2 older saves, but if walk 1 step and hit save. It will save, but won't load. Some how with trying...
  7. purchase dlc fallout 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    purchase dlc fallout 3: The Fallout 3 dlc are on offer between Deals with Gold of the week. In Italy, however, if I try to buy the dlc in the store, they are sold at full price. The same thing happens with the Fallout...
  8. Fallout 3 auf Xbox One cut

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 auf Xbox One cut: Habe die österreichische uncut pegi Version von Fallout 3. leider wird auf Xbox One nur die deutsche cut Version installiert bzw. heruntergeladen Habe die Konsole auf Englisch / UK und...
  9. Fallout 76 supply drop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 supply drop.: Hi, I've recently started playing 76 again and with the event at Morgan town airport, I have noticed every time I make a run through there to find festive scorched that there are usuall 5-6...
  10. Fallout 76 tricentenario canjeo de código ayuda [Edit - Translation] - Fallout 76...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 tricentenario canjeo de código ayuda [Edit - Translation] - Fallout 76...: Hola verán explicaré mi problema espero me lo resuelvan rápido Compre fallout 76 tricentenario lo puse a descargar y canje los códigos que traía que eran uno de 500 puntos para comprar en la...