Fallout 76 textures

Discus and support Fallout 76 textures in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I probably have a unique scenario, at least one that doesn't come up in searches here. I'm running Fallout 76 on my Xbox One X but now have a need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sleeeves, Sep 5, 2019.

1. sleeeves
    sleeeves Guest

Fallout 76 textures

Hi, I probably have a unique scenario, at least one that doesn't come up in searches here.

I'm running Fallout 76 on my Xbox One X but now have a need to run it on my older Xbox One.

I have a limited download cap with my ISP so I didn't want to re-download 70+ GB of data again.

So I copied the game from my Xbox One X to an external hard drive and connected it to the One and the game launches and plays, BUT the textures look terrible. I can assume many different reasons for this, but ultimately there's an issue taking a One X installation
    and running it on the older One.

I remember Skyrim on Xbox 360 had a way to force it reload textures, but I don't know if there's something similar now with Xbox One and X.

Does anyone know of a fix that does not involve having to re-download the entire game again?

J

:)

sleeeves, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Call Me Hydro Win User

Fallout 76 textures

Hello Sleeeves,

The main reason you are experiencing this issue with the textures is due to the Xbox one X having native 4K textures. When you moved the game over to your older Xbox one, the textures may start at 720p and sometimes go up to 1080p. Without the Xbox one
    X, your enhancements will not be shown on the older generation console.

Hope this helps!
  3. {Parity} Win User

Fallout 76 textures

Not 100% sure but it is probably because the version you copied from the X version had all the enhancements installed and the older console can't make use of those enhancements.
  4. Rithx Win User

Assassin creed or fallout

Fallout 76 for social interaction
  5. BlastingAxis Win User

What are your guys favorite game right now?

Fallout 76 and apex legends
  6. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

WHAT GAME WAS IT FOR YOU, THAT JUST DIDN'T QUITE LIVE UP TO THE HYPE IT RECEIVED??

it was destiny 2 and fallout 76 unfortunately
Thema:

Fallout 76 textures

1. Fallout 76 textures - Similar Threads - Fallout textures

2. fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. udated this September and now it's looking for a game disk.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. udated this September and now it's looking for a game disk.: fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. updated this September and now it's looking for a game disk. The game does not recognize the G.O.T.Y. disk. This is the second time I've seen this, both game disks are useless....
  3. Fallout new vegas dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout new vegas dlc: So i have the fallout new vegas ultimate edition, but it wont download the dlc 0741bf44-ccf0-4452-aa25-2dd666dd9f4c
  4. Fallout 76 Won't Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 Won't Install: Trying to install Fallout 76 got to 27.6% and the download just keeps stopping. I've tried the troubleshooting didn't work. ecd32152-a3cd-4ea7-91be-ad7cc0253e4e
  5. why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore: Why won't the last update on fallout 4 download all the way it will not finish so I can play the game 8e625c96-038c-4cdd-9023-3d3d2ebaa5c6
  6. I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the...: On the night of Friday the 30th. I bought fallout 76 atoms thinking it would be compatible with my PC version of the game. It turns out I can't redeem them or anything on Bethesda.net so I would...
  7. Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code: Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code I have had the game since it came out I didn't get my code I need for the car can u please give me a code for the car please...
  8. Bullies on Fallout 76

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bullies on Fallout 76: Hey this is my first time here. I'm trying to find some type of support and to spread word of these jerks that started to bully me in my recent favorite game of Fallout 76. Here are their...
  9. Fallout New Vegas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas: Microsofts poderia por obséquio adicionar a expansão "Old World Blues" ao "Fallout New Vegas" na Microsoft Store Brasil? As demais DLC's como "Honests Hearts" e "Lonesome Road" são possíveis de...
  10. Issues with Owned Disc (Fallout 4) Now with Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Owned Disc (Fallout 4) Now with Gamepass Ultimate: I have owned FO4 on disc since launch with season pass. I had zero issues playing the game with XBOX Live Gold... this included if XBOX Live had service issues btw.... until i activated Ultimate...