Fallout 76 unavailable on pc gamepass europe?

Discus and support Fallout 76 unavailable on pc gamepass europe? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, can anyone confirm that Fallout 76 is unavailable on pc gamepass europe, and/or suggest how I can get it? Thanks! B... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BSULLIVAN1, Sep 5, 2022.

1. BSULLIVAN1
    BSULLIVAN1 Guest

Hi, can anyone confirm that Fallout 76 is unavailable on pc gamepass europe, and/or suggest how I can get it? Thanks! B

:)

BSULLIVAN1, Sep 5, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

How do I get my PC saves on cloud gaming?

Unfortunately the PC version of Fallout 76 is not cross save compatible with the Xbox version of the game. If you play on GamePass streaming or an Xbox console you'll have to start at the beginning.
  3. ErickSot13 Win User

Fallout 76 GamePass PC

Hi

Why would I reach Bethesda if the issue is with gamepass?

Fallout 76 will not launch, with no error messages, I have tried all main articles found and there is no fix I can implement.

Could someone please tell how to open a ticket with gamepass support (I use windows 11 PC I guess is the same Xbox Support people, right?)

So far Xbox Support is unresponsive and really hard to open a ticket with them, there is no response.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Fallout 76 GamePass PC

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community, I recommend that you read the article below written by the game developers themselves regarding this subject.

https://help.bethesda.net/app/answers/detail/a_... 76-on-pc%3F

*If none of the alternatives above solve the problem, I recommend that you start a support ticket with them, you can be doing this via the link below.

https://help.bethesda.net/app/incident10

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, I hope this can help you.
  5. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

fallout 76 pc and xbox x

AlexDe Smet1,

Are you asking if Fallout 76 has cross play between Xbox and PC? If so, the answer is no. Unfortunately, there is no PC/Xbox cross play for Fallout 76 :(

Let me know if this solves your problem!
  6. lost&not found Win User

can not get into my new pc game pass fallout 76 account

ok your not under standing what i said, sorry...

i bought pc Ultimate game pass, then i bought fallout 76 on pc Ultimate game pass.

fallout 76 is free, on steam and bethesda.net, it is the account you pay for.
Thema:

1. Fallout 76 unavailable on pc gamepass europe? - Similar Threads - Fallout unavailable gamepass

2. i got fallout 76 MICROSOFT STORE and the game opens then says lanching then closes no error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got fallout 76 MICROSOFT STORE and the game opens then says lanching then closes no error: i do not own game pass and never will c0f1e68a-bddd-40d1-a949-f3c26890a401
  3. Fallout 3 GOTY will not launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY will not launch: So i recently bought the entire fallout series cause it was on sale and fallout 3 will not launch after selecting play game. I will launch the program and the settings screen will pop up but after...
  4. I have to "buy to own" Fallout 76 when the game disc is inserted. I am able to play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to "buy to own" Fallout 76 when the game disc is inserted. I am able to play the...: I recently noticed that I both own and don't own Fallout 76. I have the disc inserted, the game launches, I am able to play, but apparently I don't own the game? When I go to the Microsoft store,...
  5. unable to play fallout 3 on pc (game pass ultimate)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to play fallout 3 on pc (game pass ultimate): i got myself a decent gaming pc and since i got game pass ultimate i thought id download fallout 3 on pc and play. the game opens the menu where i can hit play, options, tech support, etc. but...
  6. Fallout 3 on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 on PC: I downloaded Fallout 3 on my laptop with Xbox Game Pass, but every time I try to start a new game, it crashes and closes itself. As far as I can tell, I meet the system requirements and everything...
  7. Can I gift Fallout 76 Atoms to another player?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I gift Fallout 76 Atoms to another player?: Can I gift Fallout 76 Atoms to another user? https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/fallout-76-4000-1000-bonus-atoms/C0DXLGXJRKZQ fa77cf3d-5bc7-4443-9258-da7b6d046775
  8. Fallout 76

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76: Please take control and fix Fallout 76 Dear Microsoft, I know Fallout 76 looks like a lost cause but given the right direction it could become not only a great game, but also very profitable....
  9. Just bought a bundle for fallout 76

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought a bundle for fallout 76: Even though it is a universal add on like how they are in other games like how siege has the pack for all year 1 operators and that can be accessible on multiple profiles this should work the same...
  10. Fallout 4 DLC unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 DLC unavailable: I downloaded my season pass a few days ago but my DLC is nowhere to be found. When I go to the Add-Ons menu at the main screen it says "No content found." Can anyone help me?...