Fallout 76: Wastelanders

Discus and support Fallout 76: Wastelanders in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fellow Vault Dwellers! As we well know, the Wastelanders DLC comes out some point next month and I simply cannot wait! I am a lone wanderer out there,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ellarianora, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Ellarianora
    Ellarianora Guest

Fellow Vault Dwellers! As we well know, the Wastelanders DLC comes out some point next month and I simply cannot wait! I am a lone wanderer out there, I love exploring on my own, doing missions solo, looting alone. However, I won't lie. It does get a little
    lonely out there sometimes and is always nice when you bump into another player on your travels and wave to each other, perhaps even do a little trading. Finally, the new DLC release will add human NPCs and I might not feel as lonely. Even the addition of
    dialogue is amazing and I cannot wait to romance some of them. Hoping the Black Widow perk makes a return so I can seduce everyone lol. When I first got fo76, I was told the game can't be enjoyed unless you have friends to play with and unfortunately I lack
    those so I went in, completely alone. I'm glad I did because I couldn't imagine now surviving the wastes with a friend. It is nice for us loners to finally get the social experience from the game lol!

What are your thoughts on upcoming DLC? Will you be joining the raider and settler factions alone or with friends? What do you hope for? Personally, I think a dog companion would be perfect. We've always been able to have dogs in the previous Fallouts and
    I dont see why we couldn't have one in this game?

:)

Ellarianora, Oct 6, 2019
  2. mistercreeper26 Win User

Fallout 76 Wastelanders

Maybe ill try fallout 76 while on lockdown
  3. Tomesso Win User

I can't wait for this update.
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Haven't played in many months. Was a lot of issues at the time. I've been hearing good things lately though, perhaps its time to try again :)
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

I would rather have an animal companion than a human companion in the game.
  6. Tentacle Touchy Win User

I must give props to Bethesda for still supporting this game, despite all the setbacks
Thema:

1. Fallout 76: Wastelanders - Similar Threads - Fallout Wastelanders

2. Fallout 4 and Fallout 76 Wastelanders will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 and Fallout 76 Wastelanders will not start: Fallout 4 and Fallout 76 have both stopped working.... No other games are affected even New Vegas starts right up... Have uninstalled and reinstalled both games on internal and external hard...
  3. Fallout new Vargas ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout new Vargas ultimate edition: I have the ultimate edition for new vagas but my xbox thinks im playing through the gamepass and womt install the dlc 133fd205-4ad8-4695-9f60-fcf49cade040
  4. Fallout 76 Graphic Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 Graphic Glitch: Yea I know big surprise broken game is broken, but i have an xbox one and ever since i bougbt the game (last year) I've had massive graphical glitches, the same glitch shows up in fallout 4 but...
  5. Fallout 4 Addons shown as not installed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 4 Addons shown as not installed: Hi folks, my problem is very specific and relates to Betesda's Fallot4 on Xbox One. I can no longer play addons on Fallout 4 on xBox one. After I quit the game and e.g. restart the next day to...
  6. Fallout 76 audio drops upon loading in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 audio drops upon loading in: I have been having an issue with Fallout 76's audio. Everytime I am on the main menu, the music/sound is fine. As soon as I load into a world, the sound is fine for a few seconds, then drops like...
  7. I have a problem with fallout 4 the game does not launch it only stay in black screen,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with fallout 4 the game does not launch it only stay in black screen,...: Hi I had fallout 4 on disc and all was fine the disc was fine so today morning I tried to play it and when I put the disc on it just went to a black screen the game does not loads, so I bought the...
  8. Deleted Character-Fallout 76 Wastelanders

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleted Character-Fallout 76 Wastelanders: What's Up All, I accidentally deleted my Fallout 76 Wastelanders character on xbox one. Is there anyway to get it back ? Thanks, OMH365 f052b046-da7e-4748-915d-e6b84a19f4af
  9. Fallout 76 Wastelanders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 Wastelanders: Bethesda is bringing a new concept to Fallout 76. The launch of this update is going to completely transform the game we see today. This update is set to release on April 07, 2020. Which will you...
  10. Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.: Not sure if it will be enough to fix the underlying issues with the game. 265ff676-10c2-4963-97ce-e770352f89f0