Fallout 76: Wastelanders

Discus and support Fallout 76: Wastelanders in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fellow Vault Dwellers! As we well know, the Wastelanders DLC comes out some point next month and I simply cannot wait! I am a lone wanderer out there,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ellarianora, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Ellarianora
    Ellarianora Guest

Fellow Vault Dwellers! As we well know, the Wastelanders DLC comes out some point next month and I simply cannot wait! I am a lone wanderer out there, I love exploring on my own, doing missions solo, looting alone. However, I won't lie. It does get a little
    lonely out there sometimes and is always nice when you bump into another player on your travels and wave to each other, perhaps even do a little trading. Finally, the new DLC release will add human NPCs and I might not feel as lonely. Even the addition of
    dialogue is amazing and I cannot wait to romance some of them. Hoping the Black Widow perk makes a return so I can seduce everyone lol. When I first got fo76, I was told the game can't be enjoyed unless you have friends to play with and unfortunately I lack
    those so I went in, completely alone. I'm glad I did because I couldn't imagine now surviving the wastes with a friend. It is nice for us loners to finally get the social experience from the game lol!

What are your thoughts on upcoming DLC? Will you be joining the raider and settler factions alone or with friends? What do you hope for? Personally, I think a dog companion would be perfect. We've always been able to have dogs in the previous Fallouts and
    I dont see why we couldn't have one in this game?

:)

Ellarianora, Oct 6, 2019
  2. mozmoz2009 Win User

What new game are you mose excited about?

Cyberpunk, Ghostwire Tokyo and the Wastelanders upgrade for Fallout 76
  3. Tomesso Win User

I can't wait for this update.
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Haven't played in many months. Was a lot of issues at the time. I've been hearing good things lately though, perhaps its time to try again :)
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

I would rather have an animal companion than a human companion in the game.
  6. Tentacle Touchy Win User

I must give props to Bethesda for still supporting this game, despite all the setbacks
Thema:

1. Fallout 76: Wastelanders - Similar Threads - Fallout Wastelanders

2. How to install fallout new vegas ultimate edition on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install fallout new vegas ultimate edition on xbox 360: Need help with disc2, the expansion installer installed but still don't see it 555cd379-2aee-4f62-95dc-993a9c562967
  3. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console: Dishonored 2, Fallout: New Vegas, World War Z,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console: Dishonored 2, Fallout: New Vegas, World War Z,...: Nice world war z cant wait to play it 0e95dcb5-51dc-4d62-b3fa-01d770eef058
  4. Fallout Game of the year edition for Xbox One and Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Game of the year edition for Xbox One and Xbox 360: Hello this is Lucario, and I have a major problem. I have Fallout Game Of The Year edition BUT I have installed 5 DLCs (The usual) and they didn't load, I am on Xbox One, and yes I have tried to...
  5. Fallout 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4: I own Fallout 4 on disc and i decided to get gamepass and get Fallout 4 from there, so i dont have to put the disc in everytime. But, when my gamepass ended and i started to use the disc again, I...
  6. Fallout 3 and New Vegas is available for purchase on the indian store - previously it was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 and New Vegas is available for purchase on the indian store - previously it was...: So basically when Fallout 3 and respectively Fallout New Vegas were supposed to be sold in India they were retracted following concerns of the game referencing their cows as "Brahmin". Which in...
  7. Fallout 3 corrupted saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 corrupted saves: Hi, I've got a problem with fallout 3 on my xbox one and I think it's caused by one of the previous saves. When I click on continue or on load the game freezes, the same happens when I start a...
  8. Fallout: new vegas not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout: new vegas not loading: Hello and good day. I did a digital download of fallout new vegas and after it’s dowloaded i attempt to play it and it throws the “do you own this game or app” code. Soooo i have tried every...
  9. Fallout new vegas ultimate edition not allowing me to install both discs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout new vegas ultimate edition not allowing me to install both discs.: Im currently playing on an xbox one x. Ive had trouble installing the dlc before but always managed to do so eventually but this time I am only able to install the information from one disc at a...
  10. Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.: Not sure if it will be enough to fix the underlying issues with the game. 265ff676-10c2-4963-97ce-e770352f89f0