Fallout 76 - Xbox One X Shutting down inside Overseer's house

Discus and support Fallout 76 - Xbox One X Shutting down inside Overseer's house in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In every small instanced place the Xbox one X turns into an airplane. Today, the console started shutting down and giving the heat error (without... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tropoebus, May 19, 2020 at 4:23 AM.

1. /u/Tropoebus
    /u/Tropoebus Guest

In every small instanced place the Xbox one X turns into an airplane. Today, the console started shutting down and giving the heat error (without really being heated) in less than 1 minute inside overseer's house.

Someone else having this problem?

submitted by /u/Tropoebus
    [link] [comments]

/u/Tropoebus, May 19, 2020 at 4:23 AM
  2. csnack Win User

Xbox one X completely shuts off 30s into RDR2 gameplay

This happens to me with the Fallout 76 beta. Xbox shuts off and when

powered back on gives the thermal warning screen. My xbox one x is not a year old. It sits in the middle of a coffee table, there is nothing around, near or on top of it since the day i bought it.
  3. TattBear Win User

Graphics

For me Fallout 76 is stunning on the xbox one x. Even though im not keen on the game the imagery is stunning.
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

hello

Hi Foxy,

This just means that the order is waiting to be fulfilled. Which means it's just waiting for it to be released/shipped.

Currently the
    Xbox One X Robot White Special Edition Fallout 76 Bundle(1tb
    ) shows that it will become available on 11/14/2018 since
    it's a pre-order.

I hope this information helps:)
  5. Tatro Win User

Error code 0x97e107df question was locked?

Getting the same code on my Xbox One S when trying to log into Fallout 76 or the Microsoft Store. My other xbox one x is working fine.
  6. HazyLemming Win User

Xbox one x shuts down playing fallout 76 beta

Completed a power cycle & it still makes no diffrence. Ive noticed there is a lot of folks are having the same issue on here & beths forums. Bit disapointed as i wanted to play the beta to see if it is any good. Hope the full release game dosent do this.

Cheers for the info
Thema:

1. Fallout 76 - Xbox One X Shutting down inside Overseer's house - Similar Threads - Fallout Shutting down

2. Fallout : New Vegas absolutely needs to be enhanced for the One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout : New Vegas absolutely needs to be enhanced for the One X: I was looking forward to replaying one of my all time Favorite games on the One X, Fallout : New Vegas. Unfortunately I soon found out that it didn’t support 4K and I was very disapointed,...
  3. Fallout 4 wont install or play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 wont install or play: I had FO4 for awhile and never really had issues recently. I keep the disc in while playing (even when it was on Game Pass) but once it got taken off of game pass my FO4 doesnt work anymore....
  4. Fallout 4 Add-Ons Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Add-Ons Disappeared: I bought the Fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. Edition, which included all of the DLC. I have been playing the add-ons now for a few months, i even played last night. Now i tried to play today and i get a...
  5. Fallout 76 - Sound Stops Working when In Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 76 - Sound Stops Working when In Game: Hello, I have been playing Fallout 76 with no problems until the past few days. Now I have an issue with the sound not working in game. The sound works on the Xbox Menus, Other Apps, and...
  6. I need help with Fallout New Vegas on Xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with Fallout New Vegas on Xbox 1: Hi i’ve had Fallout New Vegas for xbox 1 for about a couple years now but thanks to the dead money dlc my game isn’t working like when i press on load game it makes that err sound and takes me...
  7. Fallout New Vegas DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas DLC: Ok so I have the digital copy of Fallout NV on the Xbox One. However, Im unable to use the DLC I bought from the store. Any Suggestions? ffc4eb44-11dd-497f-b51a-489142107532
  8. can my laptop run Fallout 3

in XBoX on Windows
    can my laptop run Fallout 3: i have a Lenovo ideapad 110 with an amd a6 r4 and i was wondering if it could run fallout 3 this on on windows 10 50b561e6-5c46-4bd1-b143-256d4055c915
  9. Fallout 4 keeps shutting down X box one X (refurbished)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 keeps shutting down X box one X (refurbished): Downloaded Fallout 4, game ran for a few hours, then Fallout 4 started crashing the X box by shutting it off. The problem has gotten worse, even after rebooting the game, it will run for a minute,...
  10. Xbox one x shuts down playing fallout 76 beta

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x shuts down playing fallout 76 beta: Hi does any one else have an issue when trying to load fallout 76 beta. Seen a video on youtube that exactly showes the issue i have. Game will start but when you press A to sign in the xbox shuts...