Fallout 76

Discus and support Fallout 76 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been getting a lot of reports from fellow gamers that there is shockingly large number of online bullying going on lately in the game. A majority... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Duke Nukem B, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Duke Nukem B
    Duke Nukem B Guest

Fallout 76

I've been getting a lot of reports from fellow gamers that there is shockingly large number of online bullying going on lately in the game. A majority of them seem to be in large groups server hopping. I recommend gamers to block them from there in game
    session as well as gamer tags and report them to both Bethesda and Microsoft. Is very unfortunate that so many people online choose to bully others but as a collective we must not let them hinder the rest of us from having a good time. In all honesty, it's
    because of people like them that encouraged me to pursue being an Xbox Ambassador. Hopefully in the future, not just in this game, but with all online games, this will no longer be an issue.

:)

Duke Nukem B, Jul 6, 2019
  2. BigBuddha23 Win User

What game did you think you'd love only to not like it very much?

Its a toss up between Dayz and Fallout 76..... but i think the vote goes to Fallout 76!!
  3. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.

I really couldn't get in to Fallout 76, preferred Fallout 3
  4. Rithx Win User

Assassin creed or fallout

Fallout 76 for social interaction
  5. BlastingAxis Win User

What are your guys favorite game right now?

Fallout 76 and apex legends
  6. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

WHAT GAME WAS IT FOR YOU, THAT JUST DIDN'T QUITE LIVE UP TO THE HYPE IT RECEIVED??

it was destiny 2 and fallout 76 unfortunately
Thema:

Fallout 76

1. Fallout 76 - Similar Threads - Fallout

2. Japanese Fallout 4 played in US on a US Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Japanese Fallout 4 played in US on a US Xbox?: Hello, I was recently in Japan and decided to purchase a copy of Fallout 4 there. I was wondering if I will be able to take this home to the United States and play it on my Xbox One there. I...
  3. How to install Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition dlc disk on xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition dlc disk on xbox one.: Start out by making sure any Fallout new vegas content is deleted from your HDD, including the base game from disc 1. (your game saves are fine and do not need to be deleted) Step 1: Insert disc...
  4. I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Fallout 76 tricontinental pack from the xbox digital store and it doesn't work: I bought it about 2 weeks ago from now, I have tried and tried too get a refund from Microsoft and they denied me twice, my problem is, I bought and installed it and didn't receive any additional...
  5. Fallout 4 Won’t Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Won’t Install: After I installed the latest FO4 update, my game started to have serious issues with freezing and crashing, so I decided to uninstall and reinstall it. Well, now I can’t get it to reinstall. It...
  6. Fallout Shelter Vault not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter Vault not Loading: So heres the thing. Whenever my brother goes on to his vault on his account he has no problem entering it, but when i switch to my account it freezes right as the vault finishes loading and then...
  7. Fallout 4 won't sync.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 won't sync.: Fallout 4 will not snyc. Was having a freezing broblem. Also I can't load new saves. I could load 2 older saves, but if walk 1 step and hit save. It will save, but won't load. Some how with trying...
  8. purchase dlc fallout 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    purchase dlc fallout 3: The Fallout 3 dlc are on offer between Deals with Gold of the week. In Italy, however, if I try to buy the dlc in the store, they are sold at full price. The same thing happens with the Fallout...
  9. Fallout 3 auf Xbox One cut

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 auf Xbox One cut: Habe die österreichische uncut pegi Version von Fallout 3. leider wird auf Xbox One nur die deutsche cut Version installiert bzw. heruntergeladen Habe die Konsole auf Englisch / UK und...
  10. Fallout 76 supply drop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 supply drop.: Hi, I've recently started playing 76 again and with the event at Morgan town airport, I have noticed every time I make a run through there to find festive scorched that there are usuall 5-6...