Fallout 76

Discus and support Fallout 76 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been getting a lot of reports from fellow gamers that there is shockingly large number of online bullying going on lately in the game. A majority... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Duke Nukem B, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Duke Nukem B
    Duke Nukem B Guest

Fallout 76

I've been getting a lot of reports from fellow gamers that there is shockingly large number of online bullying going on lately in the game. A majority of them seem to be in large groups server hopping. I recommend gamers to block them from there in game
    session as well as gamer tags and report them to both Bethesda and Microsoft. Is very unfortunate that so many people online choose to bully others but as a collective we must not let them hinder the rest of us from having a good time. In all honesty, it's
    because of people like them that encouraged me to pursue being an Xbox Ambassador. Hopefully in the future, not just in this game, but with all online games, this will no longer be an issue.

:)

Duke Nukem B, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Rithx Win User

Assassin creed or fallout

Fallout 76 for social interaction
  3. BlastingAxis Win User

What are your guys favorite game right now?

Fallout 76 and apex legends
  4. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

WHAT GAME WAS IT FOR YOU, THAT JUST DIDN'T QUITE LIVE UP TO THE HYPE IT RECEIVED??

it was destiny 2 and fallout 76 unfortunately
  5. CaseyKoch Win User

Unable to text in game

Xbox one. Fallout 76. Messaging
  6. VulpixQueen45 Win User

What is your most played game right now?

Fallout 76 for me right now!
Thema:

Fallout 76

1. Fallout 76 - Similar Threads - Fallout

2. Fallout 3 and fallout neg vegas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 and fallout neg vegas: So I haven't played fallout 3 or new vegas for 3 days and the dlcs are not showing up or working. Right now I am reinstalling them and the game is there anything else I need to do I am playing on...
  3. how to get my Fallout 3 (xbox 360 game on xbox one.) save so I can mod it to give myself...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to get my Fallout 3 (xbox 360 game on xbox one.) save so I can mod it to give myself...: So I bought Fallout 3 for xbox 360/one. (says it on the box.) But I've always wanted to get max special stats (or up to 9 then collect the bobble heads.) And I've looked at some resources to do...
  4. Fallout new Vegas xbox one ultimate edition dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout new Vegas xbox one ultimate edition dlc: I followed what others have suggested on the other thread dealing woth this issue dated back to october 2018 but with no luck. My xbox says i have the dlc downloaded but it wont activate the dlc...
  5. Fallout Shelter Achievements Bugged (not tracking certain achievements)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter Achievements Bugged (not tracking certain achievements): Hello, I've been playing Fallout Shelter on my PC and Xbox One. While some achievements have worked, it appears as though it just gave up on allowing me to complete further achievements with this...
  6. Fallout 76 Xbox One Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 Xbox One Problems: I was wondering if anyone can help me with some issues I have run across on Fallout 76 on my Xbox one. I started playing Fallout a couple of weeks ago and it ran very smoothly for most of that...
  7. Problems With Launching Fallout 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems With Launching Fallout 3: Hey guys, i've been looking through the bethesda forums as well and I can't seem to be able to open Fallout 3. The forums say that i need to download an older version of Xbox Console companion for...
  8. Xbox page says I didn't buy Fallout 76, but I'm missing that money on my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox page says I didn't buy Fallout 76, but I'm missing that money on my bank account: When E3 discounts happened, I bought Fallout 76 Standard Edition, but I can no longer play it because ''I don't have it'', and when checking my orders history, the game isn't anywhere in bought...
  9. Fallout 76 bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 bundle: I recently purchased a new Xbox One X bundled with Fallout 76. I downloaded the game on the home console and then the new console for game sharing. The game will only launch under my profile...
  10. Fallout 4 and Automatron DLC is causing Xbox one to crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 and Automatron DLC is causing Xbox one to crash: My son has the Fallout 4 game disc and purchased the Fallout 4 Automatron DLC download awhile back. Today he decided to reinstall the Fallout 4 disc because he previously uninstalled it and he...