Fallout 76

Discus and support Fallout 76 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My ranged wespon damage output started fluctuating and then dropped permanently by a serious margin w no explainable reason.there is nothing in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChrisRichmond1, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Fallout 76

My ranged wespon damage output started fluctuating and then dropped permanently by a serious margin w no explainable reason.there is nothing in the effects catagory. Any ideas as to what is going on?

:)

ChrisRichmond1, Oct 18, 2020
  2. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.

I really couldn't get in to Fallout 76, preferred Fallout 3
  3. Rithx Win User

Assassin creed or fallout

Fallout 76 for social interaction
  4. BlastingAxis Win User

What are your guys favorite game right now?

Fallout 76 and apex legends
  5. BraveSir Paul Win User

What is one game everybody hated that you'd happily put in your top 10 or top 5 for the generation?

Totally agree - love Fallout 76
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Fallout 76 Wastelanders

Nice info about Fallout 76
Thema:

Fallout 76

1. Fallout 76 - Similar Threads - Fallout

2. Fallout 76 cross play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 cross play: Now that microsoft has bought Bethesda will it become cross play? Because i really want to move my fallout 76 xbox account to my pc 66a08866-b0be-4850-961d-b18f002035e3
  3. Fallout New Vegas Wont Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas Wont Install: I Went To Play Fallout new vegas and the dlc wouldn't work so I Uninstalled it then went to reinstall it (yes it's disc 2) now it won't even install. 893d693f-d0e7-4446-80e6-d728b174172d
  4. Cannot redeem Fallout 3. Issue with selected language.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem Fallout 3. Issue with selected language.: I purchased Fallout 4 with a free download for Fallout 3. When I type in the code I receive the following message: " Change your language region in settings. You can't acquire this item in the...
  5. Fallout 76 on PC Gamepass - Profile Privileges message

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 on PC Gamepass - Profile Privileges message: I download Fallout 76 on gamepass for pc, and get the message "Your profile privileges do not allow you to play multiplayer games. Please select a different profile." when I try to play it. I have...
  6. I bought fallout 3 from steam and it requires GFWL to run. but I get network issues when...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought fallout 3 from steam and it requires GFWL to run. but I get network issues when...: Hi, I try to install GFWL but it comes back with a msg that I have a network issue. My network itself is fine, but maybe it could be something specific (settings/security, etc.) that goes wrong....
  7. Fallout 76

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76: Hello everyone. Everyone is giving a lot of negative reports about Fallout 76 and its DLC. In itself, all of the negative reports, point to the fact that the game is really messed up and...
  8. Fallout 3 GFWLIVE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GFWLIVE: I'm trying to play Fallout 3 for the first time on steam and it says to download gfwlive. I download the setup file and begin to download it, halfway through the download it stops and the logs...
  9. Fallout 76 shows error (No region ping) 1:5:1

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 shows error (No region ping) 1:5:1: Fallout 76 doesn't seem to work if you install it on any other drive than c: (at least that's what the internet says about the error) Is there any way around this or do I have to find a way to...
  10. Free play fallout 76 xbox October 21-26 not really free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free play fallout 76 xbox October 21-26 not really free: Hello! As it annonced that game is not free. I had bought it before. But if you are not gold member you cannot play. It keeps asking me to choose ann online subscription! I do not get anything!...