Fallout 76

Discus and support Fallout 76 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My ranged wespon damage output started fluctuating and then dropped permanently by a serious margin w no explainable reason.there is nothing in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChrisRichmond1, Oct 18, 2020 at 11:02 AM.

1. Fallout 76

My ranged wespon damage output started fluctuating and then dropped permanently by a serious margin w no explainable reason.there is nothing in the effects catagory. Any ideas as to what is going on?

:)

ChrisRichmond1, Oct 18, 2020 at 11:02 AM
  2. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.

I really couldn't get in to Fallout 76, preferred Fallout 3
  3. Rithx Win User

Assassin creed or fallout

Fallout 76 for social interaction
  4. BlastingAxis Win User

What are your guys favorite game right now?

Fallout 76 and apex legends
  5. BraveSir Paul Win User

What is one game everybody hated that you'd happily put in your top 10 or top 5 for the generation?

Totally agree - love Fallout 76
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Fallout 76 Wastelanders

Nice info about Fallout 76
Thema:

Fallout 76

1. Fallout 76 - Similar Threads - Fallout

2. Fallout 76 shows error (No region ping) 1:5:1

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 shows error (No region ping) 1:5:1: Fallout 76 doesn't seem to work if you install it on any other drive than c: (at least that's what the internet says about the error) Is there any way around this or do I have to find a way to...
  3. Free play fallout 76 xbox October 21-26 not really free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free play fallout 76 xbox October 21-26 not really free: Hello! As it annonced that game is not free. I had bought it before. But if you are not gold member you cannot play. It keeps asking me to choose ann online subscription! I do not get anything!...
  4. Fallout 4 on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 on xbox one x: I bought an xbox one x just to play fallout 4 and the game is awful. I mean I love the game but I cant play it without it lagging so bad that its almost not even fun. The game lagged so much...
  5. Fallout 4 DLC disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 DLC disappeared: I have owned an original Xbox One for years, and I used it to play Fallout 4. I own a digital copy of the game, and a digital copy of all the add-ons. I recently bought an Xbox One S, and have had...
  6. I can't get the dlcs to show up or install! (Fallout 3 GOTY on original Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get the dlcs to show up or install! (Fallout 3 GOTY on original Xbox One): I have read many different posts on this issue and tried numerous different things but nothing has helped at all. Most of the posts I’ve found tell me to only install both the base game and dlcs...
  7. Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition disc 2 not installing & Arkham Origins DLC not available...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition disc 2 not installing & Arkham Origins DLC not available...: Hi, So I have two different problems. When I try to install Fallout NV DLCs with my Xbox One X, it says "content is not available" and does not install the disc. I followed every step of the...
  8. Fallout 76 going to stay?

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 going to stay?: So given the recent acquisition of Zenimax by Xbox will Fallout 76 become a permanent game on Game Pass PC? I'd like to try it out but I'm only really interested in playing games that are going...
  9. Fallout nv ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout nv ultimate edition: I am trying to install the ultimate edition of fallout nv from disc 2 like the instructions say and it just says ''there's a problem getting this content right now ''...
  10. Fallout 76 & XGP for Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 & XGP for Pc: Hello. I have a problem with the Fallout 76 XGP pc version i downloaded it fine but every time i lunch the game says that there is a maintenance. Which it had (13 October) but i think it's over...