Fallout 76

Discus and support Fallout 76 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Love Fallout, tried Fallout 76 this week, not that happy. Had difficulties with the learning curve, so I deleted my character and tried starting over.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarkLockwood2, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Fallout 76

Love Fallout, tried Fallout 76 this week, not that happy. Had difficulties with the learning curve, so I deleted my character and tried starting over. It seems that 1st 1/2 dozen challenge rewards are used up, my new character is not receiving them. Can't get through to Bethesda, can somebody here tell me how to reset the challenges for starting over on a new character.

:)

MarkLockwood2, Apr 8, 2021
  2. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.

I really couldn't get in to Fallout 76, preferred Fallout 3
  3. Rithx Win User

Assassin creed or fallout

Fallout 76 for social interaction
  4. BlastingAxis Win User

What are your guys favorite game right now?

Fallout 76 and apex legends
  5. BraveSir Paul Win User

What is one game everybody hated that you'd happily put in your top 10 or top 5 for the generation?

Totally agree - love Fallout 76
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Fallout 76 Wastelanders

Nice info about Fallout 76
Thema:

Fallout 76

1. Fallout 76 - Similar Threads - Fallout

2. Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition Dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition Dlc not working: I own the physical copy of Fallout New Vegas and i inserted the disc and it worked perfectly fine, but after a day it said my game data had content that couldn't be loaded? After that it wouldn't...
  3. Fallout 4 season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 season pass: So for some context I bought a xbox series x bundle with 3 month subscription of ultimate. So I upgraded my account to ultimate and then I wanted to re-download my fallout 4 to the xbox series x....
  4. Fallout 4 Gamepass version and season pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Gamepass version and season pass.: My Xbox One S was stolen and I had to replace it with a Series S. How come when I've installed the game pass version it doesn't allow me to download the addons like Far Harbour? I redeemed the...
  5. Fallout 76 playing with family on same server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 playing with family on same server: Hi there, I currently have two xbox series s consoles in my house. One for me and another for my son. We have been trying to play fallout 76 together on different consoles using the same server....
  6. Some GamePass games, Fallout 4 and Elder scroll: sykrim, are not accessible in South Korea.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Some GamePass games, Fallout 4 and Elder scroll: sykrim, are not accessible in South Korea.: Hello, I'm a fan of these games. I saw news that Game Pass will provide these games(FO4 and Skyrim), but they are hidden and can't be played in South Korea. Some people told me that Changing...
  7. Lost Fallout DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Fallout DLC: I have "lost" all of the fallout DLC I bought a long time ago. I say lost as I'm not able to download them anymore and have to buy them all over again. just want me DLC or my money back...
  8. I can't play Fallout 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Fallout 3: I recently bought the game Fallout 3, but when I try to start the game, a message appears saying that I didn't buy the game. I have already uninstalled and re-installed, restarted the console but...
  9. Can you return from beta firmware to the last public one? (They fixed the Fallout 4/76 FPS...

in XboX Insiders
    Can you return from beta firmware to the last public one? (They fixed the Fallout 4/76 FPS...: Hi, I am in the beta program for 3 1/2 years now. I hasn't activated it on my Series X so far but with the upcoming Halo and Flight Simulator betas I thought it's finally time to activate it. But...
  10. fallout 76 已完成任务带未得到成就

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 76 已完成任务带未得到成就: 好, 我的fallout76,完成了对应的任务却没有得到Behind the Curtain 和 Officer on Deck 两个成就 请问为什么? db17f08e-c2b9-4f9a-b2bd-432f8116e78f