Fallout Game of the year edition for Xbox One and Xbox 360

Discus and support Fallout Game of the year edition for Xbox One and Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello this is Lucario, and I have a major problem. I have Fallout Game Of The Year edition BUT I have installed 5 DLCs (The usual) and they didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CharlesWichus, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Fallout Game of the year edition for Xbox One and Xbox 360

Hello this is Lucario, and I have a major problem. I have Fallout Game Of The Year edition BUT I have installed 5 DLCs (The usual) and they didn't load, I am on Xbox One, and yes I have tried to reinstall it and all it does is reinstalls but never loads.
    I need professional help!!

:)

CharlesWichus, Oct 6, 2019
  2. The Dukenator Win User

What's the point of Store credit that you can't use?

I've used store credit to buy xbox 360 games, via the xbox 360 console. I would never buy them via xbox one, since its not worth the trouble.

As for Fallout 3, Game Of The Year Edition does exist.

Perhaps you should discuss your issue with Xbox Support.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there
    CharlesWichus
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. CharlesWichus Win User

Yes the game is loaded, like I go out of Vault 101 and the DLCs never load, usually on my old Xbox 360 once I reach Springvale that's when it usually loads, and when it loads it shows up on the radar, but it doesn't load on my Xbox One, I have Fallout
    3 Game Of The Year edition for Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I have installed all 5 DLCs but they don't load. And no I am not getting any error codes at all. so please help me with this situation
  5. CharlesWichus Win User

Never mind I got it to work. All I had to do was install it first then plug in disc two and it said I had to reupdate it then I clicked reupdate and boom it worked
  6. CharlesWichus Win User

Nope I have it installed. Fallout 3 is backwards compatible but the Downloadable Content never loads. I have them installed and still no hope
Thema:

1. Fallout Game of the year edition for Xbox One and Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Fallout Game edition

2. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console: Dishonored 2, Fallout: New Vegas, World War Z,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console: Dishonored 2, Fallout: New Vegas, World War Z,...: Nice world war z cant wait to play it 0e95dcb5-51dc-4d62-b3fa-01d770eef058
  3. fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. udated this September and now it's looking for a game disk.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. udated this September and now it's looking for a game disk.: fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. updated this September and now it's looking for a game disk. The game does not recognize the G.O.T.Y. disk. This is the second time I've seen this, both game disks are useless....
  4. why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore: Why won't the last update on fallout 4 download all the way it will not finish so I can play the game 8e625c96-038c-4cdd-9023-3d3d2ebaa5c6
  5. Can’t play Fallout 4 (Game pass)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play Fallout 4 (Game pass): When I start the game it loads for a few seconds then goes to error message screen saying “Check back in a while”.... Any ETA? 7789ab01-a290-4cd3-8140-70173a8d67dc
  6. XBXX ONE Fallout 4 Error message when trying to load my level 69 game files missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBXX ONE Fallout 4 Error message when trying to load my level 69 game files missing: Hi since yesterday i wanted to game on but received following error: XBOX ONE Fallout 4 Error message when trying to load my level 60+ game files missing since that error i just see very old...
  7. Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition - [Xbox 360] - Classics Add-On

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition - [Xbox 360] - Classics Add-On: Inhalt Fallout 3 – Spiel des Jahres Edition: • Fallout 3 • Operation Anchorage (Add-On) • The Pitt (Add-On) • Broken Steel (Add-On) • Point Lookout (Add-On) • Mothership Zeta (Add-On) beim...
  8. Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition dlc won't show up in game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition dlc won't show up in game.: I bought the 2 disk Ultimate Edition, got the game and all dlc installed on the xbox one, but none of the dlc shows up in game, tried uninstalling and re installing everything and same thing...
  9. Fallout 3 game of the year edition problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 game of the year edition problems.: I recently bought Fallout 3 game of the year edition for my Xbox 360. When I went to install it my 360 wouldn't turn on. I didn't worry about it since Xbox One has backwards compatibility and...
  10. Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition Addons can not be installed from CD2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition Addons can not be installed from CD2: Hello. I have the Game of the Year edition of Fallout 3. Namely, the version where you have to install the add-ons from the 2 CD. The Game CD from Fallout 3 can be installed. Unfortunately, but...