Fallout new Vargas ultimate edition

Discus and support Fallout new Vargas ultimate edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the ultimate edition for new vagas but my xbox thinks im playing through the gamepass and womt install the dlc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CharlieDavison2, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Fallout new Vargas ultimate edition

I have the ultimate edition for new vagas but my xbox thinks im playing through the gamepass and womt install the dlc

:)

CharlieDavison2, Jun 30, 2020
  2. VaultTec2077lEmVE Win User

What i had to do is manually instell the DLC’s using disc 2 i went to each one and had to manually install them here are my steps:

1: Open the My games and apps tab

2. Go to.games click on Fallout: NV

3. Select Manage game and add ons

4. install the DLC’s one ar a time

Thats how I did it hope that helps you!!
  3. CharlieDavison2 Win User

Yeah ive looked in there its because the game is now on gamepass its just loads that up instead of the disc i put in so it doesnt read the disc completly tk get the dlc
  4. Daga Muten Win User

Have you checked if the DLC is waiting for installation confirmation in the "content management" section?
    It should be there.
  5. AridLizard Win User

the DLC is on disc 2 of the backwards compatible version of Fallout New Vegas.

just put disc 2 in and it should start downloading/installing.

if that doesn't work, sign out of the account that has Game Pass and create a new account so that you can install the game and DLC from the discs then switch back to your main account once that is done.
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

FALLOUT 4 WHERE ARE YOU???

"I also highly recommend Fallout: New Vegas and with the Ultimate Edition"

Exactly. Not the regular version....ULTIMATE. Not playing the ULTIMATE edition is like saying NO to fun.
Thema:

1. Fallout new Vargas ultimate edition - Similar Threads - Fallout Vargas ultimate

2. Fallout 76

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76: I purchsed Fllout 76 from Bethseda over a year ago. Now that Microsoft owns the game I cannot play the game, I get a messge that I have to subscribe to XBox Game Pass to play a game I already own....
  3. Fallout 76

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76: I would like to know if anybody knows if the servers are going to be fixed for fallout 76 and when I gave up playing the game it's so bad.something has to be done to fix this issue....
  4. Fallout Tactics FT Tools won’t open error 0xc0000022

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout Tactics FT Tools won’t open error 0xc0000022: I recently installed Fallout Tactics and enabled mods so I could create my own custom character with a custom image and character background. To do this, I need to access and open the FT Tools.exe...
  5. Fallout 2 will not start

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 2 will not start: Fallout 2 will not start. It opens to the menu and the screen goes black when I click play. I play on pc. I was using xbox game pass, and i had the same problem. I thought buying the game might...
  6. Trying to play Fallout 3 GOTY on steam

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to play Fallout 3 GOTY on steam: Trying to play my Fallout 3 GOTY edition on Steam. I have plenty of ram and can play lots of other high spec games with ease (Fallout 4 one of them). But every time I try to start the game it...
  7. Fallout Shelter Ingame Purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout Shelter Ingame Purchases: I have bought some lunchboxes for Fallout Shelter and yet I got billed for them, but I haven't received them, please help. 124b8ced-4404-4196-a5a7-476c81527d13
  8. Can I uninstall DLC on a Game Pass PC game (fallout 4)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I uninstall DLC on a Game Pass PC game (fallout 4): As much as I love the idea of a high-resolution texture pack in fo4, the DLC itself is killing the game. The load times for fast travel/ walking into a building are insane, and the difference just...
  9. Fallout 4 with good working Mods on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 with good working Mods on Xbox One S: Why does Fallout 4 with good working Mods aways crash? My load order is good and I have been using it for a couple of years. Yes, I have tried your so called Delete, Re-install game stuff. Won't...
  10. Fallout New Vegas crash when load or save (xbox one). Tried every fix I know of

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas crash when load or save (xbox one). Tried every fix I know of: The game froze at one point while playing and I had to manually exit. I was worried the autosave would corrupt, but no biggie I have plenty of save files. Well it will not let me load. Freezes...