Fallout : New Vegas absolutely needs to be enhanced for the One X

Discus and support Fallout : New Vegas absolutely needs to be enhanced for the One X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was looking forward to replaying one of my all time Favorite games on the One X, Fallout : New Vegas. Unfortunately I soon found out that it didn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BretonFou1, May 24, 2020 at 4:42 AM.

1. BretonFou1
    BretonFou1 Guest

I was looking forward to replaying one of my all time Favorite games on the One X, Fallout : New Vegas. Unfortunately I soon found out that it didn’t support 4K and I was very disapointed, especially since Fallout 3 uses the same exact engine as New Vegas
    and got an update for 4K.

This game absolutely needs to get a patch, it’s featured on the Xbox Gamepass and it looks like mush on a 4K TV. It wouldn’t be that hard to do and it would please a lot of people, please make it happen.

:)

2. AllAlexi Win User

Hi Bretonfou1,

Fallout: New Vegas is a fantastic game. I'm with you there.

I can't help getting it working in 4K but saw your post and was wondering if you'd played Outer Worlds?

It's developed by Obsidian, the devs behind Fallout New Vegas and has the same feel.

It's Xbox One X Enhanced, 4K Ultra HD and on Game Pass.
  3. GivenPainter749 Win User

nothing you can maybe do through the in-game console?
  4. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

I definately agree, love the fallout series.
  5. Lathanar Bothoman Win User

6. CrazY1985 Win User

Fallout New Vegas Enhanced for the One X

Thema:

1. Fallout : New Vegas absolutely needs to be enhanced for the One X - Similar Threads - Fallout Vegas absolutely

2. Fallout new Vegas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout new Vegas: Its not letting me play my add ons i own them on a disc what do i do? 33363faf-fd11-4426-8f11-5033385cee74
  3. I need help with Fallout New Vegas on Xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with Fallout New Vegas on Xbox 1: Hi i’ve had Fallout New Vegas for xbox 1 for about a couple years now but thanks to the dead money dlc my game isn’t working like when i press on load game it makes that err sound and takes me...
  4. Fallout New Vegas DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas DLC: Ok so I have the digital copy of Fallout NV on the Xbox One. However, Im unable to use the DLC I bought from the store. Any Suggestions? ffc4eb44-11dd-497f-b51a-489142107532
  5. Why aren’t the rest of my Fallout: New Vegas DLCs downloading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren’t the rest of my Fallout: New Vegas DLCs downloading?: I bought the disc version of Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition about 2 years ago with the intention to play it on my Xbox One through backwards compatibility, and when I originally downloaded it...
  6. A patch for bringing Spanisch to Fallout 3 and New Vegas Version Xbox One-Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    A patch for bringing Spanisch to Fallout 3 and New Vegas Version Xbox One-Xbox 360: I would like request Microsoft releases a patch to include spanish text and voices both xbox one and xbox 360 version extracting the spanish files from the EU-Spa version. it would be more...
  7. Suddenly unable to play Fallout: New Vegas through Xbox Game Pass. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly unable to play Fallout: New Vegas through Xbox Game Pass. Please help.: I have Game Pass and have been playing Fallout: New Vegas. I just attempted to launch the game but I'm receiving the following error message: "To play this, you'll need to buy it. Either your...
  8. Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas not allowing sign in on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas not allowing sign in on Xbox One S: Whenever I try and sign in to my Xbox One Account on Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas (which are both backwards compatible), I get this error message “Sorry there’s a problem with the credentials...
  9. Fallout new vegas DLC access loss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout new vegas DLC access loss: I recently started playing Fallout New Vegas on my Xbox one, I had installed it before it went up on game pass via the ultimate edition disc 2 *including all DLC available on the disc* I had also...
  10. Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition Xbox One Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition Xbox One Xbox 360.: First of all, I want to get this out of the way first. I hate the "new Xbox support" it's garbage and I hate it! So here is my issue? Although I doubt anyone will be able to answer my question...