Fallout:New Vegas Problems

Discus and support Fallout:New Vegas Problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear, Microsoft: I was playing Fallout: New Vegas on my Xbox one(I have the Xbox 360 version so I was using the backward compatibility feature) I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matthewbrooks9, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Fallout:New Vegas Problems

Dear, Microsoft:

I was playing Fallout: New Vegas on my Xbox one(I have the Xbox 360 version so I was using the backward compatibility feature) I was playing the Old World Blues DLC(I had the Ultimate Edition), and at one point during my game (after saving it) it just froze and crashed and it just shows a black screen.

I tried closing the game and I also tried rebooting the Xbox and I tried reinstalling the game but they all ended the same way from before. I also saw when saving my game it said something about my files being corrupted, do you have information about what to do in this situation and how to prevent this from happen in the future?

:)

Matthewbrooks9, Jul 25, 2021
  2. HoodedThe Reper Win User

Fallout 3 Backwards Compatible DLC

I'm having the same problem with fallout 3 and new vegas
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

favorite fallout game

Fallout 3

Fallout New Vegas

Fallout 4
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

I guess im a n00b. Haha.

Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas
  5. S0GGYNUTS Win User

Games with a female character

Fallout 3..Fallout new vegas
  6. Its FearTheBear Win User

Still Loving Skyrim

Or fallout 3, or fallout 3 new vegas
Thema:

Fallout:New Vegas Problems

1. Fallout:New Vegas Problems - Similar Threads - Fallout Vegas Problems

2. Hacked Fallout New Vegas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hacked Fallout New Vegas: I have recently purchased New Vegas from the Microsoft store for Xbox one and it appears to have been hacked. The difficulty level doesn't match game play and there seems to be random invisible...
  3. Cannot download or purchase Fallout New Vegas: Old world blues in-game or on the xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download or purchase Fallout New Vegas: Old world blues in-game or on the xbox store: Hi community, I'm having issues trying to purchase the digital version of Old World Blues for Fallout New Vegas on my xbox one both using the in-game store and through the xbox store. I have...
  4. I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.: it says that an adult must download it but I am an adult I am 21 years old an my microsoft account too . how can I fix this issue ? 7794c6df-9f35-4f46-b1b0-56956930c221
  5. Fallout New Vegas Old World Blues DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas Old World Blues DLC: So I filtered through numerous posts about workarounds to buy the Old World Blues DLC for New Vegas and not none of them seem to work. I already had this on a disc but now I'm trying to transfer...
  6. Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition Problem: I buy Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition, not digital, and instead of downloading the add-ons with the game it just downloaded the game only, it has 2 disk but regardless of how many times I try...
  7. Fallout new Vegas did download problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout new Vegas did download problem: I have been attempting to download the fallout new Vegas ultimate edition and there is no sign of the doc popping up. I have put in the second disc in and nothing shows up. It acts just like the...
  8. Xbox 360 fallout new Vegas problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 fallout new Vegas problems: hi I wonder if anyone can help I'm playing fallout new Vegas on xbox 360 I'm playing from disc with no internet connection. I'm about a third of the way into the game and the saved game load...
  9. Problem with Fallout New Vegas DLC (NOT THE ULTIMATE EDITION)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Fallout New Vegas DLC (NOT THE ULTIMATE EDITION): Hello, So yesterday I installed Fallout New Vegas on my xbox one and everything synchronised nicely: I can see my progress and my save files. But when I try to look for all of my DLC it says that...
  10. Fallout New Vegas DLC problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas DLC problem: Morning. I wanted to buy Fallout New Vegas due to increased rumours about it hitting BC soon. So, lo and behold, went to my local marketplace (Brazil) and tried checking for the DLC, only to see...