Fallout New Vegas

Discus and support Fallout New Vegas in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fallout New Vegas recently stopped working on my PC so I followed the online troubleshooting page and uninstalled it. Now it will not reinstall. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Troglodyte333, Sep 12, 2022.

1. Fallout New Vegas

Fallout New Vegas recently stopped working on my PC so I followed the online troubleshooting page and uninstalled it. Now it will not reinstall. The error code is 0x80073cf3. I have since tried downloading other Bethesda games on game pass and they show the same error code. As a trial I have successfully downloaded games by other developers. Does anyone no why I can no longer run or install Bethesda games on Xbox game pass for PC?

:)

Troglodyte333, Sep 12, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

fallout 3 goty and fallout new vegas ultimate edition not apearing on the online store.

3. HyperVenom523 Win User

favorite fallout game

Fallout 3

Fallout New Vegas

Fallout 4
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

I guess im a n00b. Haha.

Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas
  5. S0GGYNUTS Win User

Games with a female character

Fallout 3..Fallout new vegas
  6. Its FearTheBear Win User

Still Loving Skyrim

Or fallout 3, or fallout 3 new vegas
Thema:

Fallout New Vegas

1. Fallout New Vegas - Similar Threads - Fallout Vegas

2. Fallout New Vegas Explorer.exe Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas Explorer.exe Error: when ever I open the game, I get an explorer.exe message but the game is still running, it appears every time I tab onto the game. I don't know how to stop it, Any one know how?...
  3. XB1 Fallout3 & Fallout New Vegas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1 Fallout3 & Fallout New Vegas: I have digital copies of all the DLC's there is for both games, on my xbox one the only DLC that ever shows up is is Broken steel for Fallout 3, in order to play any of the DLC's i have to fire up...
  4. Unable to Save Fallout New Vegas (Xbox One S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Save Fallout New Vegas (Xbox One S): Hello, I recently downloaded Fallout New Vegas on Xbox One S. When I first played through it, it allowed me to save 22-25 files for the game. I then went to sleep the very next day all my saves...
  5. Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition: I own the disc version of Fallout: New Vegas, and was wondering if there is ANY way to download disc 2 DLC onto my Xbox One X without it booting up the game or giving me every single error message...
  6. I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.: it says that an adult must download it but I am an adult I am 21 years old an my microsoft account too . how can I fix this issue ? 7794c6df-9f35-4f46-b1b0-56956930c221
  7. Fallout New Vegas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas: Fallout New Vegas on xbox xs has several game breaking crashes that are part of the main quest therefore its functionally unusable,,How do i get a refund as it dont work for the intended use it...
  8. Can't enable mods for Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition on Game Pass PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't enable mods for Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition on Game Pass PC: Most players have the option to enable modding via the three dots icon on a game's page on Game Pass PC. For whatever reason, that option just isn't there for me, just "manage" and "uninstall...
  9. I can’t save my fallout new Vegas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t save my fallout new Vegas: Every time I get on fallout new Vegas it says disconnected from Xbox live and when I try to log back in it says the same thing so when I want to play the game I loose all my progress because I...
  10. Fallout New Vegas not working at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas not working at all: I have the Game Pass version of FNV and it has suddenly stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled when it crashed every time I tried to load a game, but now I can't even start a new game --...