Fallout nv dlc not showing

Discus and support Fallout nv dlc not showing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have downloaded the digital fallout NW then I bought a dlc buy its not showing in game, its only giving me an error message. I have also paid for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stefanwilson1, Sep 13, 2022.

1. Fallout nv dlc not showing

I have downloaded the digital fallout NW then I bought a dlc buy its not showing in game, its only giving me an error message.

I have also paid for it twice now

:)

stefanwilson1, Sep 13, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Stefanwilson1, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, we need to validate the transaction by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, it should be stated as "completed".

Once confirmed, make sure that it's installed by highlighting the game and then go to manage games and add-ons from there click the game icon and locate the DLC to install.

If that didn't work, may I ask what is the error message that you're getting?
  3. XCG Cerberus Win User

Fallout New Vagas DLC ???

On the fallout website they confirmed that there will be NO dlc like broken Steel for NV :(
  4. Elohmn Win User

Anyone get the Lonley road for New Vegas?

I was actually finishing up my OLB DLC before I bought LR. I'm not super stoked about OWB but at least it was not as bad as DM. My favorite so far is LH for Fallout NV. So far I'm not that impressed with the Fallout NV DLC. Fallout
    3 I could probably still keep playing if there was more DLC.

It just seems to me all of the Fallout NV DLC is a resource drain on your Character with little to no cool Weapons to take home and/ or no interesting Characters to meet. The Think Tank in the beginning of OWB was pretty funny though.
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Please drop the prices on the DLC's for Fallout: New Vegas!

^

But at least Fallout 3 and NV's DLC's are all, by and large, worth the cost.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Fallout: NV DLC Not Showing Up

Hey BrookeBrain14! Check out these steps and see if they help out at all. If you continue to have issues, fill out the survey at the bottom of that post so
    the information can make it to the right teams. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
Thema:

1. Fallout nv dlc not showing - Similar Threads - Fallout dlc showing

2. Fallout NC dlc not showing nor working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout NC dlc not showing nor working: Hiya hope your all well I bought 2 dlcs on fallout though gane pass and they won't show, and they are not in my game just wondering how to fix this. Yeah I have paid for the game yes I have the...
  3. Fallout 3 and New Vegas xbox 360 DLC not showing on XB1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 and New Vegas xbox 360 DLC not showing on XB1: I have digital copies of all the DLC's there is for both games, on my xbox one the only DLC that ever shows up is is Broken steel for Fallout 3, in order to play any of the DLC's i have to fire up...
  4. Fallout New Vegas DLC not showing on Xbox series S console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas DLC not showing on Xbox series S console: Thought I would reinstall Fallout New Vegas and the DLC i have purchased for it digitally on my Series S console. I’m able to install the base game but none of the DLC is there and when you look...
  5. fallout 3 game of the year edition prompt for dlc installation not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 3 game of the year edition prompt for dlc installation not showing up: ok cutting right to the chase i have fallout 3 goty edition and i am having issues trying to download the dlc i installed the game using disc 1 after it installed i played for a while and realized...
  6. Fallout 3 GOTY Edition DLC's not showing up in the main game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY Edition DLC's not showing up in the main game: So I had bought Fallout 3 GOTY Edition fairly recently and have played it well over two weeks. The problem started a few days ago when all of a sudden on of my dlc's gets uninstalled. So i went to...
  7. Fallout New Vegas DLC's not showing up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas DLC's not showing up.: So I originally bought the regular version (not the Ultimate edition or whatever it was called) of New Vegas for 360, and then later digitally bought the DLC's, yet when I go to install the DLC's...
  8. Fallout New Vegas DLC not showing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas DLC not showing!: I purchased the Fallout New Vegas Xbox1 Ultimate edition. Followed the directions per Bethesda studios: enter disc 1 >> install >> enter disc 2 >> go to manage my games >> go to see in store >>...
  9. bought fallout 4 goty or xbox one....no dlc are showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought fallout 4 goty or xbox one....no dlc are showing up: Exactly what the title says...I bought a used copy of fallout 4 goty and expected it to recognize the disc and have the dlc available to download but nothing shows up in the store or in the...
  10. Fallout: NV DLC Not Showing Up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout: NV DLC Not Showing Up: I have had the New Vegas Ultimate Edition already installed on my Xbox One. I accidentally uninstalled it so I re-downloaded again but when I went to Manage Game and Ready to Install, there...