Fallout Shelter Achievements Bugged (not tracking certain achievements)

Discus and support Fallout Shelter Achievements Bugged (not tracking certain achievements) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've been playing Fallout Shelter on my PC and Xbox One. While some achievements have worked, it appears as though it just gave up on allowing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cascadeorca, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Cascadeorca
    Cascadeorca Guest

Hello, I've been playing Fallout Shelter on my PC and Xbox One. While some achievements have worked, it appears as though it just gave up on allowing me to complete further achievements with this game. Other games are still unlocking, but this one in particular
    isn't even recording progress anymore.

The games stats file has continued to update, but the achievements have not kept up, loading it on multiple computers and on two different xbox ones has not encouraged the achievements to update.

There are currently 8 achievements I have earned that it has not been willing to unlock. Any suggestions are welcomed. Thank you.

:)

Cascadeorca, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Cascadeorca Win User

I did try deleting, restarting, and reinstalling. I also tried starting new games on xbox one & PC, and loading saves through the cloud onto the fresh installs.
  3. IRB Win User

If there are simpler achievements you could try creating a new save and do what the achievement requires again. Not fun for the achievements that take much more effort though.
  4. xNikolex Win User

This is also happening to me. The merging 3 rooms hasnt unlocked.

I dont have a fix sorry but following in case abyone knows.

Did you try delering and reinstalling and all the usual fixes?
  5. Cascadeorca Win User

I did try creating a new save, like it stopped acknowledging levels and hasn't even given me the level 10 achievement even though I've got multiple level 50s now. But the second save attempt didn't unlock them either. :/ Excellent suggestion though!
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Fallout Shelter Coming to Xbox One Next Week

Thema:

1. Fallout Shelter Achievements Bugged (not tracking certain achievements) - Similar Threads - Fallout Shelter Achievements

2. Fallout Shelter achievements have stopped progressing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter achievements have stopped progressing: so after no playing Fallout Shelter for a few months due to my achievements not progressing, i thought i would download and try again, and i still can get them to progress. I have 5 left and 1...
  3. I have met the requirements for an achievement on Fallout Shelter, however it won't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have met the requirements for an achievement on Fallout Shelter, however it won't unlock: I have met the requirements for the 'Scraptastic' achievement on Fallout Shelter days ago, however have still not unlocked it. I am not attempting to do this achievement again because it took me...
  4. Achievement Progress Stopped Fallout Shelter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Progress Stopped Fallout Shelter: Back in February I started the game Fallout Shelter on my PC, the Win10 version. I also played it on the xbox one occasionally. I was playing through and progressing through the achievements...
  5. Fallout Shelter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter: The game dont start, apears "This app can be open", I reinstall, but doesnt Works and apears the same message. b6c9d2a1-c661-491d-a57f-04f9146ec897
  6. I am having trouble Fallout Shelter not syncing data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having trouble Fallout Shelter not syncing data: I play Fallout Shelter on a win 10 PC. Since a win 10 update the game loads to syncing data and then just stops no sync. if i minimize game then restore it shows the vault windows with the new...
  7. Fallout Shelter not syncing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter not syncing?: I haven't been able to access Fallout Shelter for 3 days now nor can my husband on his PC. I have uninstalled and reinstalled as per game system support but the issue is with syncing with Xbox,...
  8. Fallout Shelter Achievements Stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter Achievements Stuck: Looks like all my Fallout Shelters achieves are stuck One that is supposed to be complete something 20 times is stuck at 89% A whole bunch of others are stuck as well...
  9. when i try to open fallout shelter, it says getting game ready then it says something went ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when i try to open fallout shelter, it says getting game ready then it says something went ...: when starting fallout shelter, it ops up error code 0x80070490, but i have an xbox one s help! 1dfe3ca5-cb10-4070-a1b4-1212770e0e47
  10. Fallout Shelter Achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout Shelter Achievements: Hi, i noticed quite a while ago now that i should have unlocked a couple of achievements for fallout shelter which include 'big pharma' which is on 138% and 'enemy of the wastes' which is stuck on...