Fallout shelter vault wont load (enter vault)

Discus and support Fallout shelter vault wont load (enter vault) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, im having this issue where once im at the menu screen the button that usually says "enter vault 71" now instead says "enter vault" and nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by B0NE BRE4K3R, Jan 14, 2021.

1. B0NE BRE4K3R
    B0NE BRE4K3R Guest

Hello, im having this issue where once im at the menu screen the button that usually says "enter vault 71" now instead says "enter vault" and nothing happen when i click on it, also i cant see my vaults since this button also does nothing, they make the
    animation but nothing happens.

I'm playing on windows 10, and i think this issue has being going on for 2-3 days

I've read many post about this issue some even from 2018 but none of them actually had an answer to this problem. But it seems to have something to do with sync not working properly

:)

B0NE BRE4K3R, Jan 14, 2021
  2. {Parity} Win User

Fallout Shelter Vault not Loading

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.
  3. CottonCandyYuMm Win User

Fallout Shelter Not loading

I'm having issues loading the game. It's been working perfectly fine for me since it came out on Xbox, I woke up and went to check on my Vault to complete a quest, at first it kept saying "Syncing data for Fallout Shelter".

I reset my internet thinking maybe it was a connection issue, still didn't work. I exited out of game who knows how many times, and restarted it. It's no longer saying that it is syncing data, but instead it won't load anything, the game will start, but
    Vault List, entering Vault nothing loads. Oh and it doesn't even show that I have a Vault made, which is gonna **** me off due to the fact I spent money on it, and I'm not in the mood for Bethesda's **** to wipe my game clean of any progress.
  4. Malacath Win User

My skyrim is stuck on loading screen!!

Are you trying the same save all the time?

I had a similar problem. The game always froze when entering the ratway vaults.

I had to load an earlier save that was made before the freezing started then enter the vaults. Once I entered the vaults with the old save I reloaded the save I was having the freezes with then tried entering the vaults again and this time it worked. It
    stopped freezing.
  5. Pepsiholic251 Win User

Fallout Shelter broken?

I have only been playing fallout shelter on my pc. Never had a problem. Went to go check on my vault last night, sync problems. Also when I tried to play off line, it gave me 3 new vaults. I spent the last 5 months building these 3 vaults... to lose
    it like this sucks! If it can't be fixed, I will start a new hobby like picking boogers! That won't ever fail!
  6. gutsycmor Win User

Fallout 4

Fallout 3 was set in a vault inhabited by vault dwellers ?? Your character (The vault dweller) was issued a PIP boy exclusively used by vault dwellers from Vault tech. Fallout New Vegas was set in the South West with a character called the courier who had
    no affiliation or connection to the vault genre, but mysteriously has a PIP boy on His or Her wrist. In Fallout 3 there is a Vault tech headquarters, but nothing remotely present in New Vegas. I think Rage is correct and You are sadly mistaken again. No
    offense, just fact.
Thema:

1. Fallout shelter vault wont load (enter vault) - Similar Threads - Fallout shelter vault

2. Fallout Shelter Save Not Syncing to Cloud

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout Shelter Save Not Syncing to Cloud: Hi there, I have been playing fallout shelter for the past few months on Windows 10 and recently whenever I open the game I get a message saying that "We can't sync your data with the cloud right...
  3. How can i play my saved vault on fallout shelter on my Xbox one s

in XBoX on Mobile
    How can i play my saved vault on fallout shelter on my Xbox one s: Hello gamers! I would like some help with a question i have, is it possible to i play my vault saved on my phone on my xbox one? My vault from fallout shelter i mean, without not having to go on...
  4. Fallout Shelter makes my Xbox One crash, has happened twice already.

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout Shelter makes my Xbox One crash, has happened twice already.: Not only does it freeze and crash the game, but the whole system turns off. And it turns on again as if it was hard restarted. Filed a bug complaint. submitted by /u/SenileTomato [link] [comments]
  5. Fallout shelter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout shelter: Game crashed during perston garvy final quest and completed it for me now i cant get him as a dweller. 4b14bf67-0a91-4f29-8938-d62110f28a18
  6. Fallout Shelter - BROKEN ACHIVMENT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter - BROKEN ACHIVMENT: I have an achivement that won't unlock (higher and higher - 25 G) all though the next level of this unlocked (overseer - 50G) ive tried doing it again but wont do anything. I NEED AN ANSWER!...
  7. Fallout Shelter Vault not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter Vault not Loading: So heres the thing. Whenever my brother goes on to his vault on his account he has no problem entering it, but when i switch to my account it freezes right as the vault finishes loading and then...
  8. Fallout Shelter Achievements Bugged (not tracking certain achievements)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter Achievements Bugged (not tracking certain achievements): Hello, I've been playing Fallout Shelter on my PC and Xbox One. While some achievements have worked, it appears as though it just gave up on allowing me to complete further achievements with this...
  9. Fallout Shelter achievements have stopped progressing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter achievements have stopped progressing: so after no playing Fallout Shelter for a few months due to my achievements not progressing, i thought i would download and try again, and i still can get them to progress. I have 5 left and 1...
  10. I have met the requirements for an achievement on Fallout Shelter, however it won't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have met the requirements for an achievement on Fallout Shelter, however it won't unlock: I have met the requirements for the 'Scraptastic' achievement on Fallout Shelter days ago, however have still not unlocked it. I am not attempting to do this achievement again because it took me...