False accusation for a Xbox communication ban

Discus and support False accusation for a Xbox communication ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got banned for i don’t Evan know because if one person reported me nothing would happen because I know from experience that Xbox doesn’t do anything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Silentsnipes87, Dec 17, 2017.

1. False accusation for a Xbox communication ban

I got banned for i don’t Evan know because if one person reported me nothing would happen because I know from experience that Xbox doesn’t do anything to people who actually deserve to be reported anyway that means that the rest of the reports were obviously
    false so what do I do

:)

Silentsnipes87, Dec 17, 2017
  2. HOb0 Teh LlaMaS account communication ban

My son's account was issued an enforcement ban in regards to I don't even know what which resulted in a communication ban. On the date of the offense we did not have power in our house due to renovations. I am really disappointed in a service that I am
    paying is now suspended for false accusations.

HOb0 Teh LlaMaS, Dec 17, 2017
  3. I'm banned

I have recently been given a communication ban by Xbox and would like to remove it because I believe it was given due to false accusations. I have tried to file a case review but don't understand the questions. I have tried contacting everyone to get to
    the enforcement team and that has led me here trying to find out how to get it removed

Mighty Penguin2, Dec 17, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

It only takes one valid complaint to be suspended.

Smwutches, Dec 17, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

It only takes one valid complaint to be suspended.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

So I was reported for Dosing someone during a game and I didn’t do any such thing will I get banned?

Enforcement will check and if they find what they say is true then I guess you get banned if what they say is false they may get banned for false accusation
  7. BobMcFly247 Win User

falsely accused banned

8. StefanNeubauer Win User

falsely accused banned

usually People are asking with a different gamertag so i always assumed a banned gamertag can not post on xbox.com boards? are you speaking about a xbox account ban or a game specific ban?

anyway use the link provided by bobmcfly, enforcement Team is not checking any other part of the Forums then their own
  9. BobMcFly247 Win User

falsely accused banned

@prideloss:

You may also be banned just from communications, so you cannot join parties or write PMs but may still have acces to the forums.
Thema:

1. False accusation for a Xbox communication ban - Similar Threads - False accusation communication

2. False accusations of Xbox being tampered with!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    False accusations of Xbox being tampered with!!: Recieved mt console back from repair and Microsoft have sent ridiculous claims that my xbox has been tamprred with, ive sent it all the way to germany from uk which i wouldn't do if i did anything...
  3. Received a one day ban from xbox live. Could someone have made a false accusation ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Received a one day ban from xbox live. Could someone have made a false accusation ?: I received a one day ban from xbox live for a communication violation. I barely talk in game and play with the same people every night. I had a minor argument with one person from our group. I did...
  4. 2Wire: I was falsely accused

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: I was falsely accused: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): I was falsely accused The enforcement doesn't view the forums. For any extra information on your case you'll need to go to the link below....
  5. Falsely accused for being “offensive”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely accused for being “offensive”: Ive been suspended three times now for being “offensive”. The first time, I knew I did something wrong by cussing. But the last two times, I havent said anything bad to anyone what so ever. It...
  6. Falsely accused for being “offensive”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely accused for being “offensive”: Ive been suspended three times now for being “offensive”. The first time, I knew I did something wrong by cussing. But the last two times, I havent said anything bad to anyone what so ever. It...
  7. Falsely accused/reported, suspended, gamertag changed by enforcement, overturned and lost ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely accused/reported, suspended, gamertag changed by enforcement, overturned and lost ...: My Xbox one account was falsely reported, suspended, issued an auto-generated gamertag, I contested and won, decision overturned. The suspension was lifted and shows me as having a perfect...
  8. Gamertag suspended by false accusations/overturned and still have to pay $10 to get my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag suspended by false accusations/overturned and still have to pay $10 to get my ...: My Xbox one account was falsely reported, suspended, issued an auto-generated gamertag, I contested and won, decision overturned. The suspension was lifted and shows me as having a perfect...
  9. I HAVE BEEN FALSELY ACCUSED OF A BAD GAMERPIC AND BANNED

in XBoX on Consoles
    I HAVE BEEN FALSELY ACCUSED OF A BAD GAMERPIC AND BANNED: I have been falsely accused of having a bad gamerpic and I cannot defend myself because my penalty is just a 2 hour one. However it hurts me and customer service makes it out to seem like it is a...
  10. Falsely Accused Of Harrasement/Threats

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely Accused Of Harrasement/Threats: I have been falsely accused of Threats and Harrasement on Xbox Live. I did a case study and they had 0 reasons to take away this ban, they simply stated a problem from a previous ban, they are...