False advertising?

Discus and support False advertising? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So considering that Xbox game pass was advertising Panzer Dragoon Orta to become available this month and then only released it to the USA then is this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jools72, Oct 28, 2019.

1. jools72
    jools72 Guest

False advertising?

So considering that Xbox game pass was advertising Panzer Dragoon Orta to become available this month and then only released it to the USA then is this false advertising considering game pass is available in many other territories?

:)

jools72, Oct 28, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

falsely

The enforcement team does not use the forums. Are you unable to log in on your account?
  3. M4RV 71 Win User

Warning GAME UK have cancelled all Mass Effect pre-orders

4. RacoonPete Win User

Better Business Bureau & False Advertisement

What is the legal definition of false advertising? Or the elements required to prove false advertising? Just so we can differentiate between that and normal advertising, which is always to some extent false and misleading.
  5. Elohmn Win User

How can I enjoy the games if I'm getting threatened with false reports...

It does not work from False Reports. Do you really think the Engineers who designed it didn't bother to think of False Reports?
  6. Elohmn Win User

New Rep System...

Lofty, you keep repeating the same question. "How can a system tell between false and true reports?", how is this such a difficult question?

Do you know what a Boolean is? In computer terms it is a statement that is either true or false, it must be only one of those two and cannot be both. It must be true or false. All Bools by default are False, they only become True
    when a condition is met.

This would be one simple version of "how it tells". If I do things that meet the condition making it True by its very nature, it is no longer False. Why is this such a difficult concept for people to understand?
Thema:

False advertising?

1. False advertising? - Similar Threads - False advertising

2. False advertising

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    False advertising: https://youtu.be/R5QAxIf6PvYI have an old Xbox 360 and wanted to get skate 3 for it I look at the price on the console and it says it's £5.24 so press purchase and the confirmation screen shows up...
  3. GTA false advertising

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA false advertising: So, I recently bought GTA 5 for Xbox One to play the online game, but to my surprise I wasn't able to retrieve my character progression from the Xbox 360. This was a feature that they told The...
  4. BATTLE FOR THE GRID False Advertising LAUNCH AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

in XBoX on Consoles
    BATTLE FOR THE GRID False Advertising LAUNCH AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE: Hello writing this to you xbox for the single fact alone when you call your 800-number you got rid of your call-center and it automatically hangs up on everyone ... took 8 hours to reacg someone...
  5. False advertisement???? 40% off 12-month renewal does not apply???

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    False advertisement???? 40% off 12-month renewal does not apply???: I tried to get this promotion today and spoke to multiple customer representatives and one supervisor and they didn't know a hoot about anything. All I know is that this popped up on my XBox...
  6. Xbox is FALSE Advertising

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox is FALSE Advertising: so I seen a promotion regarding the Xbox live rewards program. It stated sign up to Xbox live rewards and recieve 1 month game pass FREE! However after signing up I got the email saying thanks for...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Promotion - False Advertising?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Promotion - False Advertising?: Hi Wilfredo Agent Hello, you were connected by previous agent. Agent Is this regarding your Xbox live subscription? Me Yes Me Today I bought 3 months' of Xbox Live Gold today as there was...
  8. False advertising in fortnite

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    False advertising in fortnite: On the game fortnite i baught the started pack because the it contained a cosmetic that was labeled as “exclusive” and “last chance” however the skin reappeared in the item shop recently and i was...
  9. False advertising

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    False advertising: on the home page it say i have an "exclusive offer" which is gold subscription for $2 but when i select it, it takes me to a page with normal gold prices. Am i missing something or is this just a...
  10. False Advertising of In game purchase - Fortnite Starter Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    False Advertising of In game purchase - Fortnite Starter Pack: Hey, Is there anyway to refund an in game purchase because of false advertisement. Please let me know. Thanks. def6668b-8b0e-4baa-874a-2f23c8bc0bd1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox false advertising