False advertising

Discus and support False advertising in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; https://youtu.be/R5QAxIf6PvYI have an old Xbox 360 and wanted to get skate 3 for it I look at the price on the console and it says it's £5.24 so press... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DeadPuffin, Dec 5, 2019.

1. DeadPuffin
    DeadPuffin Guest

False advertising

https://youtu.be/R5QAxIf6PvYI have an old Xbox 360 and wanted to get skate 3 for it I look at the price on the console and it says it's £5.24 so press purchase and the confirmation
    screen shows up luckily i looked at the price because all of a sudden it's asking for £14.99 I know online it says that same price however i thought that would be the Xbox one price as the game is available on that console as well https://youtu.be/R5QAxIf6PvY

:)

DeadPuffin, Dec 5, 2019
  2. RacoonPete Win User

Better Business Bureau & False Advertisement

What is the legal definition of false advertising? Or the elements required to prove false advertising? Just so we can differentiate between that and normal advertising, which is always to some extent false and misleading.
  3. XxDE3PCOVERxX Win User

can you still download gears of war 2-3 and judgement when you play the ultimate edition?

why is the advertisement still on xbox.com.au then? thats false advertisment...
  4. CalumB90 Win User

Is this not false advertising?

Of course its misleading at a glance, its done on purpose.All the info is there though, so always read the fine print.
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

False advertising?

Definitely confusing, you've got me curious now as to whether they label the telltale games first episodes as a 'full game'

I personally bought the disc version of revelations to skip these shenanigans, the raid mode is really fun and finally online.
  6. Steven Zacowsky Win User

False advertising?

Well the sale is 20-80%

12 is 80% of 15 so maybe it could be. I'm just about done the first episode so I'll let everyone know.
Thema:

False advertising

1. False advertising - Similar Threads - False advertising

2. Why is Microsoft /XBOX Using lies and false advertising to steal my money?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Microsoft /XBOX Using lies and false advertising to steal my money?!: When I buy apex coins they are not added to my account. I was allowed a refund the first 2 times it happened and now after another purchase XBOX STOLE MY MONEY AND IS REFUSING TO SEND IT BACK OR...
  3. Risk of rain- false advertising

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Risk of rain- false advertising: Genuine question, what can I do (and what can xbox do) about a falsely advertised game? Risk of Rain (1), a game which I loved on PC and and Xbox, has a massive flaw with online multiplayer. The...
  4. False Advertising

in XBoX Games and Apps
    False Advertising: I bought NBA 2K20 for my sons birthday this past week and I am really disappointed in XBOX for what I feel like is false advertising. After finally loading the game it appears that you can't use...
  5. False advertising

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    False advertising: This was the promotion on my xbox today. When it came to purchase, it was showing me $16.99 for 3 month instead of the $1 for 3 months as advertised. I called in thinking this was a glitch and...
  6. Are Xbox Gold Live Free Games accessible in Aust - or are the offers false advertising??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Xbox Gold Live Free Games accessible in Aust - or are the offers false advertising??: So I have once again had a free hour to try yet again to access the claimed backwards compatible free Xbox 360 game (currently Tekken 6) for my Xbox One. Yet again it asks for linked payment...
  7. GTA false advertising

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA false advertising: So, I recently bought GTA 5 for Xbox One to play the online game, but to my surprise I wasn't able to retrieve my character progression from the Xbox 360. This was a feature that they told The...
  8. False advertising?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    False advertising?: So considering that Xbox game pass was advertising Panzer Dragoon Orta to become available this month and then only released it to the USA then is this false advertising considering game pass is...
  9. BATTLE FOR THE GRID False Advertising LAUNCH AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

in XBoX on Consoles
    BATTLE FOR THE GRID False Advertising LAUNCH AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE: Hello writing this to you xbox for the single fact alone when you call your 800-number you got rid of your call-center and it automatically hangs up on everyone ... took 8 hours to reacg someone...
  10. False advertisement???? 40% off 12-month renewal does not apply???

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    False advertisement???? 40% off 12-month renewal does not apply???: I tried to get this promotion today and spoke to multiple customer representatives and one supervisor and they didn't know a hoot about anything. All I know is that this popped up on my XBox...