False Ban

Discus and support False Ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there I believe I was falsely banned for my gamerpic that was fine and not going against the tos of Xbox. if you have this issue as well plz tell me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xd aimbotflykurt, Oct 3, 2018.

1. False Ban

Hi there I believe I was falsely banned for my gamerpic that was fine and not going against the tos of Xbox. if you have this issue as well plz tell me as I want to see if other people are having the same issue as me. Happy Gaming False Ban :)

:)

xd aimbotflykurt, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Mikaya Hays
    Mikaya Hays Guest
    Account Banned Falsely

So I've had a few issues with messaging on xbox but a couple months ago my account got banned for apparently Ddossing but that is completely false. As I do not know how nor do I have the equipment to Ddoss. I talked to support and they said my best bet would be to try to find an xbox ambassador on here since the enforcement team permanently banned my account and completely ignored what I had to say. What they do not know is they gave me the main reason I got banned and its completely false. So if there is an ambassador on here. Please help.

Mikaya Hays, Oct 3, 2018
  3. False Ban?

So i got on xbox and when i got on it says banned for two weeks, all ive been doing is playing bo2 with friends from school, this happened about three weeks ago but for 2 days, can anyone help me understand why this is happening?

ADRIANMAC1967, Oct 3, 2018
  4. False Ban

Sometimea its not just the tos , but if there are others offendend by it and report it. Once the ban is over you can change it and try agian

Itilianm0nst0r, Oct 3, 2018
  5. pawncrackers
    pawncrackers Guest
    Hi there,

Regrettably, In Enforcement situations, there is nothing we can do here in the forums, in regards to actions taken by the Enforcement team - we can only advise.

Please check the Enforcements section of this page, and also, the email address associated with your Gamertag, for more information. Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

You can appeal your suspension, if it's for over 24 hours, by visiting this page: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Hopefully someone from the team will be able to address your concerns.

Best,

L

pawncrackers, Oct 3, 2018
  6. Hello if you feel like you have been falsely reported You can appeal your suspension, if it's for over 24 hours, by visiting this page: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

ITSRATBOY2002, Nov 5, 2018
  7. Photonimus Win User

How do i appeal an xbox live suspension?

There are no false bans. They investigate before banning, and don't ban without evidence.
  8. HyperVenom523 Win User

So I was reported for Dosing someone during a game and I didn’t do any such thing will I get banned?

Enforcement will check and if they find what they say is true then I guess you get banned if what they say is false they may get banned for false accusation
  9. Iced Doughnuts Win User

Falsely Banned

you can see if you can apply for a case review on enforcement.xbox.com . Remember that even if someone is being toxic if you answer back you might as well get reported and banned.
    Ive done that, one of the questions were 'can you get banned within minutes of being reported?' i put true because it happened to me, the guy told me he reported me, and i had no reports before this because i havent played xbox for like 2 weeks
  10. denis97g Win User

Falsely Banned

you can see if you can apply for a case review on enforcement.xbox.com . Remember that even if someone is being toxic if you answer back you might as well get reported and banned.
  11. Saeleth Win User

False Ban

Hi there!

I believe your best course of action in this case would be to reach out to Microsoft Support directly, they can assist from there 😀
Thema:

False Ban

1. False Ban - Similar Threads - False Ban

2. False Ban wave for LFG between end of last year. Not removed in ban history.

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Ban wave for LFG between end of last year. Not removed in ban history.: Hi, everyone. Nearing the end of last year. There was a ban wave for players that had ran into a bug with the LFG system. You would make a post (I still am unaware of its trigger) and in two weeks...
  3. False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.: Recently xbox has had a problem and banned people that was false and i was banned from viewing or even having xbox ambassadors badge. I talked to xbox live support about this and they said i...
  4. Falsely Banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely Banned: I dont know if anyone else has every had this happen but today I found myself banned from xbox lives communications... and for the last week I have only been playing "The Outer Worlds" and "Modern...
  5. I was falsely communication banned and I have to wait 14 days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was falsely communication banned and I have to wait 14 days.: So thanks to [mod removed], I am suspended for 14 days after I killed him in Fortnite. Here's how it all started and how it went down. I was playing solos in Fortnite for fun, then I see a kid...
  6. MCC Halo 1 - multiplayer - False Betrayal - Banning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC Halo 1 - multiplayer - False Betrayal - Banning: MCC Halo 1 has the same issue that Halo PC had,dying due to stupid physics. Dudes running in front of your tank, warthog, ect... die. Dude runs to get into your warthog and it is moving even...
  7. Help. Little brother false comm banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help. Little brother false comm banned: Hello. Recently,my little brother was communication banned on xbox. Heres a backstory. Someone was calling people in Rainbow six Siege [Mod Removed - Inappropriate],and saying they were autistic....
  8. I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...: Someone was messaging me begging for a fortnite skin and when i said no he kept spamming me then proceeded to report me, wow. 1be52902-31d5-4e26-a034-fde960568c08
  9. Is it possible to get a false ban removed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get a false ban removed?: OK so, This was back in 2017 and the false ban never got removed when it should have. I did not know till now and the ban reason was for "cheating" I been on Xbox for 5 years straight not once...
  10. False ban still got upheld.

in XBoX on Consoles
    False ban still got upheld.: I was banned on my account for accusations of Soliciting sales of my account, i have never tried to sell my account, nor is there any proof of me doing so, they banned me while i was on vacation,...