False charging my card when I redeemed a code?

Discus and support False charging my card when I redeemed a code? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey, I just wanted to know why did my Xbox live subscription say I bought it by my debit card. Now that I ran out it won't let me cancel it even though... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NarllyBOI1234, Aug 21, 2019.

1. False charging my card when I redeemed a code?

Hey, I just wanted to know why did my Xbox live subscription say I bought it by my debit card. Now that I ran out it won't let me cancel it even though I had a redeem 12-month prepaid card? Just because of this I cant actually buy gold with my debit card
    currently.

:)

NarllyBOI1234, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Fos Win User

3. Boom B00M Boom Win User

I'm having a little bit of difficult time understanding the issue. Are you are saying you redeemed an Xbox Live 12 month pre-paid code and Microsoft charged your debit card instead?

Not sure how that is possible as you enter a code separately. If the code is not good or has already been used it is possible that it switched to the card that was on your account.

Here is an external link to getting charges off your credit card, but I'm sure the same would apply to debit:

Getting those Xbox charges off of your credit card
  4. Meeester Bung69 Win User

Given the wrong amount for the $5/$10/$15 Promotional Gift Card

Mister Quimby

I clicked on the promotional offer on my dashboard. When I was prompted to then provide my payment method, I was given the option of redeeming my pre-paid code or having it charged to my card.
  5. Knowitall(2) Win User

False charges to credit card

You are correct sir. Call Xbox Support as soon as you can:

Call Us

Phone assistance is available:

* 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 A.M. Eastern Time

* 6:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M. Pacific Time

Phone numbers

* Toll free: (800) 4MY-XBOX or (800) 469-9269

* Direct dial: (425) 635-7180

* Hearing impaired (TDD device): (866) 740-9269 or (425) 635-7102 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (425) 635-7102

Tell them you believe your account has been compromised and that you'd like to open an "Unauthorized Access Claim."
  6. PIRATEsteev Win User

False charges to credit card

I just looked and it says someone played fifa on my account. I don't even own fifa.
Thema:

1. False charging my card when I redeemed a code? - Similar Threads - False charging card

2. Microsoft is deleting my messages and falsely sccuses me of breaking the rules!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft is deleting my messages and falsely sccuses me of breaking the rules!: I understand if this sounds like a joke.. I can assure anyone it's not fun at all for me... 2 minutes after I posted a nornal message asking [Mod Removed-Innapropriate] they're doing and explained...
  3. Removed From The Ambassador Program For False Reports

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From The Ambassador Program For False Reports: So i recently got com banned for posting LFG post on xbox. The ban said that i was reported for vulgar language, sexual language, etc. I posted a group post looking for people to play with (never...
  4. Is anyone aware of a false 0x80831002 error?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone aware of a false 0x80831002 error?: I'm seeing more and more people with this error after last months update. It's affecting me now too, it's not fixable by drive replacement. I don't know what it is. So could this be a software...
  5. Help. Little brother false comm banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help. Little brother false comm banned: Hello. Recently,my little brother was communication banned on xbox. Heres a backstory. Someone was calling people in Rainbow six Siege [Mod Removed - Inappropriate],and saying they were autistic....
  6. False enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    False enforcement: Hello recently i was thinking about becoming an xbox ambassador but unfortunately I wasnt able to due to false reporting and suspension and i really wanted to help the community but i cant the two...
  7. He keeps on falsely reporting me

in XBoX on Consoles
    He keeps on falsely reporting me: It was the last day of season 9 and i was trying to complete the rest of my fortybytes. I had one left to do and there was only around 5 minutes left until the season ended. So i was able to get...
  8. charging for a free movie = false advertising

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    charging for a free movie = false advertising: I've been looking at this ad on my dashboard all day promoting a movie called "Knights of Badassdom" for free. When I finally had the chance to watch this it was just before 10pm, leaving me with...
  9. False charges to my credit card setting up Xbox live for my grandson

in XBoX on Consoles
    False charges to my credit card setting up Xbox live for my grandson: We received false charges to our credit card after setting up Xbox live for my grandson. It appears you have a serious problem with security and credit cards. Had to cancel our credit card after...
  10. Xbox marketplace has been hacked check cc for false charges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox marketplace has been hacked check cc for false charges: I've got a series of charges for Target for a credit card I only use for XBL, check for statements c3d29d92-53af-49f3-bb20-168a5fdc7727