False com ban

Discus and support False com ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What can I do if i get a com ban for no reason so what ever???? 9b2f7d5f-a1d8-4975-8754-f00126e496e0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Benion1, Oct 18, 2020 at 4:42 AM.

1. Benion1
    Benion1 Guest

False com ban

What can I do if i get a com ban for no reason so what ever????

:)

2. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

false com ban

The reporting system isn't a toy, maybe don't play with it.
  3. SnugglyPotato1 Win User

false coms ban

I feel like that's a bit ridiculous about the whole profanity thing, but alright
  4. ngocphi Win User

false coms ban

ya you do realize that profanity isn't allowed regardless of reason right?

No matter who starts the fight

If it's a 24hour ban it doesn't qualify for case review

If longer than that please file a case review at enforcement.xbox.com
  5. Smwutches Win User

false com ban

The reporting system isn't a toy, maybe don't play with it.
    Exactly. You can also get suspended for filing false complaints.
  6. VAC9 Win User

false com ban

the report went through and the xbox team checked your account probably and found something that was against the code of conduct
Thema:

False com ban

1. False com ban - Similar Threads - False com ban

2. False permanent banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    False permanent banned: My xbox account vuab has been banned for no reason they said i was making network manipulation threats but showed no proof. The story of what happened is me and my friends were talking to some guy...
  3. Xbox Enforcement False Bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement False Bans: It all started like a month ago when i called out a racist kid although i used vulgar language and i got the ban hammer which i accepted since it was 28 hours then a month later (yesterday) i get...
  4. Falsely suspended ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely suspended ambassador: A couple of months ago I was suspended for two days or so because this player from a group post reported me because they got angry with me during a game of Fortnite. I do not know the specific...
  5. False enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    False enforcement: I think i given a false enforcement for doing nothing i changed my gamerpic and got this notice but it wasnt no where near bad?? 905fe5e5-b30f-4a31-bc47-b302253b46ec
  6. Xbox One Controller Battery Pack - false charge

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Battery Pack - false charge: Hi, i'm charging the xbox one controller with the original cable on my pc. The light on the cable is white, when unplugged the controller switch off after a couple of seconds, and doesn't turn...
  7. false com ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    false com ban: me and my friends were messing around each reporting each other once each 281d0b40-aced-42b0-bc00-9e0e112f534c
  8. Com Banned from false reports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com Banned from false reports: On 5/30/2018, near 4:00 PM EST, A kid falsly reported all of my messages when I confronted him on falsly accusing me on another topic. The other topic was, Epic Games / Fortnite, fails to fix...
  9. Com Banned from false reports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com Banned from false reports: On 5/30/2018, near 4:00 PM EST, A kid falsly reported all of my messages when I confronted him on falsly accusing me on another topic. The other topic was, Epic Games / Fortnite, fails to fix...
  10. false coms ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    false coms ban: so i was banned for responding to a negative messege with negativity, i was playing rainbow six: Siege and i killed and enemy player, after this happened i received a messege from him telling me...