FALSE COMPLAINT

Discus and support FALSE COMPLAINT in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been suspended for false complaints i kindly ask you to bring my account communications back to normal bbb8c632-0f6e-4795-ab8f-6ef818734138 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ADHAVAN_11, Jun 22, 2020.

1. ADHAVAN_11
    ADHAVAN_11 Guest

FALSE COMPLAINT

I have been suspended for false complaints i kindly ask you to bring my account communications back to normal

:)

ADHAVAN_11, Jun 22, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. TheSilverhead Win User

False complaints?

Also, auto sign in has no effect here. He just screams obscentities when his older brother (my friend) is playing.
  3. Dictator Mayo Win User

False complaints?

Have your friend turn off auto login. Simple as that!
  4. TheSilverhead Win User

False complaints?

Trouble is, I have him muted etc. He is the little brother of my friend, so he runs into the room and talks trash when his brother is on.
  5. tracyknecht Win User

False complaints

His xbox is in my living room where I am. He is only aloud on it for a short time when I am around. He is autistic and does not have a large valcabulary. So I know my son very well. So think before you open your mouth.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

False complaints

The reports coming through can be delayed by quite a bit. If they show up in his Enforcement History, it should have the details including the time of the incident. The Enforcement Team recieves a huge number of reports daily, and it can lag from being
    recieved to investigated and acted upon, including doing thorough investigations in Case Reviews. So even though his communications are turned off, they might be from prior to that action or the enforcement before.
Thema:

FALSE COMPLAINT

1. FALSE COMPLAINT - Similar Threads - FALSE COMPLAINT

2. I was false banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was false banned: I was playing tom Clancy rainbow six siege in the new game mode then i get a 2 week ban at 4.30 am and i wondered how because i did nothing or at least nothing that i know of. Its August 5th 2020...
  3. false account ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    false account ban: so I was playing with my friend and then I get a message saying ive been banned for account theft when ive done nothing that involes an account theft and im sad that I got false banned so can you...
  4. False ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    False ban: hi I was hoping to know of anyone could help me out this weekend I was out of town with my family at a resort and my parents said I could bring my xbox along this is our family system so we all...
  5. Xbox Game Pass "Cancel Anytime" is False Advertising

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass "Cancel Anytime" is False Advertising: Microsoft/Xbox advertises that you can cancel your Xbox Game Pass subscription at any time, however, the UI of this subscription does not actually support this. I have spoken to multiple support...
  6. False complaints

in XBoX on Consoles
    False complaints: What happens when someone files fraudulent complaints. My son is being harassed and false complaints made by another child who then runs around and brags. I find this to be a form of bullying that...
  7. False Complaints against my brother accoutn

in XBoX Games and Apps
    False Complaints against my brother accoutn: My little brother recently got suspended from Xbox live because he violated the community guidelines rules. His suspension recently ended today, but his friends are now still talking even more...
  8. False complaint now suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    False complaint now suspended: why are complaints never investigated before suspension? My son was playing a racing game, I was watching and listening. Another player demanded my son give him money and when he refused the...
  9. @Enforcement: Please read I'm tired of getting banned through false complaint being spammed

in XBoX on Consoles
    @Enforcement: Please read I'm tired of getting banned through false complaint being spammed: I've had a real problem of people who don't like me spamming complaints against my profile until I get banned. This has happened to me twice in a row. The second time after an attempt was made at...
  10. xbox live enforcement needs to update their software to stop false complaints against other ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live enforcement needs to update their software to stop false complaints against other ...: Xbox live enforcement does not operate fairly and needs to be overhauled and updated software to suspend players that make unsubstantiated claims against other players. These really good players...