False enforcement

Discus and support False enforcement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello recently i was thinking about becoming an xbox ambassador but unfortunately I wasnt able to due to false reporting and suspension and i really... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheGamer1142579, Sep 3, 2019.

1. False enforcement

Hello recently i was thinking about becoming an xbox ambassador but unfortunately I wasnt able to due to false reporting and suspension and i really wanted to help the community but i cant the two reasons why i got enforced was because my friend

sent hateful messages on my account which resulted in me getting suspended twice and i really want to become an ambassador to benefit the community so i want to know if there is anyway that i can become an ambassador with enfocements stated less than a year.

:)

TheGamer1142579, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

False Enforcement

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Please don't post the messages on the forums. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums. You would need to file a complaint on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

False enforcement

Hello fellow gamer,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns wanting to become an Xbox Ambassador but you have enforcement actions on your account due to your friend sending messages that were against the
    Xbox Terms of Use(TOU).

Unfortunately, we cannot review your account here and we do not discuss topics related to enforcement actions as this community is based around console/PC troubleshooting along with not having any enforcement members present on these forums.

It would be best to discuss the actions received with the enforcement team by visiting the
    Xbox Enforcement website.

We will be locking this thread to prevent any repetitive responses, but you are free to create a new thread to discuss any other questions you may have.

Best wishes!
  4. Paul1708 Win User

False enforcement

Hey there

That isnt false enforcement has you said this happened it was just your friend that did it. I would advise that you dont let your friend on your account if they do things like that or use a app pass key if you use a shared console

Has you have had enforcement action on the account you wouldntbe able too sign up for Ambassadors.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

False Enforcement

The forums cannot assist with Enforcement-related issues, as XBLPET do not browse the forums to address complaints.

You will have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for more info, and if eligible, submit a case review (the only way of talking with an Enforcement team member).
  6. Smwutches Win User

False Enforcement

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http;//enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

False enforcement

1. False enforcement - Similar Threads - False enforcement

2. Unfair enforcement. Toxic false reporting!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair enforcement. Toxic false reporting!: [Mod Removed image - Terms of Use] Hello, I was just told to post my issue here by a microsoft service rep because they are also dusgusted by what happened and feel attention should be raised...
  3. False enforcement team ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    False enforcement team ban: It says I got banned for 2 weeks and I can't talk to anyone but when I talk to the virtual agent, they say there is no active ban and maybe it's a subscription issue. When I say no it says "sorry...
  4. How do I submit a case review on xbox enforcement for Falsely Forced Gamertag change?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I submit a case review on xbox enforcement for Falsely Forced Gamertag change?: My gamertag "Green" was I believe changed in error , how am I supposed to open a case? [img] [img] 41d82136-1535-480f-a34c-789ec7a66df7
  5. False Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    False Enforcement: I recently fell victim to an enforcement suspension delivered under false pretenses. The person(s) have accused me of voice communication violations, when, in truth, I was alone in a private...
  6. Falsely accused/reported, suspended, gamertag changed by enforcement, overturned and lost ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely accused/reported, suspended, gamertag changed by enforcement, overturned and lost ...: My Xbox one account was falsely reported, suspended, issued an auto-generated gamertag, I contested and won, decision overturned. The suspension was lifted and shows me as having a perfect...
  7. How do you contact XBOX enforcement for a false/unlisted communication ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you contact XBOX enforcement for a false/unlisted communication ban?: So i was online a couple weeks ago and someone was trying to troll me, i ignored them and then somehow recieved a communication strike. I was then offline for a couple of days busy with work,...
  8. False Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    False Enforcement: So I was playing Fortnite, I won first place. But then this dude named "AdderallAdmiral", start messaging me saying "scrub" "you have no game skill" "you're a bad player", "I'm cancer" and stuff...
  9. My Account (KingGroner777) got falsely suspended. (Xbox Enforcement)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account (KingGroner777) got falsely suspended. (Xbox Enforcement): Dear Xbox Enforcement, I believe that my account (KingGroner777) has been falsely suspended. I was playing Call of Duty: Black Ops II with my friends (zebrarage1402 and RaG ROUGE) and I was...
  10. XBLPET Sigma my xbox account is banned for false reason XBOX ENFORCEMENT please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBLPET Sigma my xbox account is banned for false reason XBOX ENFORCEMENT please help: hello my Xbox account gt xgn aw king account was being used by one of my friends without my permission they said some things that got my account perma banned i would like to have a second chance...