False game details, want refund

Discus and support False game details, want refund in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased Resident Evil 6 GoD version because the XBOX store says: "The Games on Demand version supports English, [...], Japanese." After... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Duped by XBOX, Apr 23, 2019.

1. False game details, want refund

I purchased Resident Evil 6 GoD version because the XBOX store says:

"The Games on Demand version supports English, [...], Japanese."

After downloading and testing thoroughly the in-game options, and even switching my system locale and language to Japanese, I found it does not support Japanese at all, neither text [which is primarily what I wanted], nor voice.

This is clearly not what was advertised in the sale details [of the Canadian store], and not what I wanted to buy, so I want a refund or the correct game.

My refund request via the online form was quickly denied with no reason given.

What is my next step? This can't be legal!

:)

Duped by XBOX, Apr 23, 2019
  2. yobrizo Win User

its no legal. If you have spent several days and have not exceeded the 2 hour game period, you can request a refund from your account
  3. ngocphi Win User

You can try and claim for a refund but language isn't a valid reason.
    It is valid. The issue has been resolved - full refund given, thank yous!

And there was still time to catch the spring sale price on VF5 Final Showdown, which does have Japanese text btw, i'm playing it now.

Again its doewn to the game

Subtitles are differrnt then audio

And not all games have got global audio

Halo is one of the few thqt allows you to change ingame languages

Resident.evil.is NOT one of.them particularly due to thenregional laws.thst control it

And yes there is countries thwt ban Re
  4. Duped by XBOX Win User

Oh yeah there're some other conditions like purchase date, total play time under 2 hours. Played about 10mins to get through intro to a menu
  5. Duped by XBOX Win User

Yeah, in an ideal world.

But ultimately people are still making the final decision.

If Ambassador ngocphi were making that decision on the refund team, i'da been
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]
    !

Didn't get what the seller told me he was selling me. I qualify. Still gotta wait and see.
  6. Duped by XBOX Win User

Perhaps there is an extra pack you need to download?
    Good guess, but as mentioned somewhere above, while there are separate voice pack downloads for some languages, none are available for Japanese language in the Canadian store.

Anyhow, that still would not cover the lack of text options, without which i have no use for the game.

The store's description of the game simply does not match the product.

I'm just hoping that the refund team looks at the issue more carefully than Ambassador ngocphi before refusing a refund.

I know that the Canadian disc versions of RE6 do not support Japanese, not even on the disc-2 voice packs. This is why i did not purchase the disc, even though i prefer discs over digital.

The Canadian game details on the Canadian XBOX360 store state specifically that the Games on Demand version of RE6 that i paid for has Japanese language support.

The problem is not now "can i weasel my way into an unsupported Japanese voice-over for a Canadian game that i should be satisfied to play in English or French"!

I just want what I paid for.
Thema:

1. False game details, want refund - Similar Threads - False game details

2. My fortnight game keeps giveing me false codes for spport and saying error internets good...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fortnight game keeps giveing me false codes for spport and saying error internets good...: Up i did wrong ^ . l 8b8e5113-4f66-4bef-b27f-6ce338e22454
  3. Game had false promises and I'm a bit upset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game had false promises and I'm a bit upset: Hi i purchased the fortnite standard founders pack back in September and im a bit annoyed as the game was not as described. It stated in the description that the game would be free by 2018s end so...
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I got false reported.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I got false reported.: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I got false reported. First, please read this page about "false reports": https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-5 Then...
  5. False Advertising of In game purchase - Fortnite Starter Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    False Advertising of In game purchase - Fortnite Starter Pack: Hey, Is there anyway to refund an in game purchase because of false advertisement. Please let me know. Thanks. def6668b-8b0e-4baa-874a-2f23c8bc0bd1
  6. Xbox 360 call of duty black ops 2 has a different price in game than on Microsoft, false ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 call of duty black ops 2 has a different price in game than on Microsoft, false ...: I want to purchase the map pack vengeance on call of duty black ops 2, on the in game store, it says 12.00$, when I go to confirm the purchase, it says 14.99$. I want to get the map pack for the...
  7. Profile States Player Has Not Played Any Games = False

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile States Player Has Not Played Any Games = False: So playing WW11 and like to check others Profiles to Compare to Mine, yet on more than one Player I have noticed they are Master Prestige and yet there is no data to compare as it states "This...
  8. My account got falsely banned and I lost my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got falsely banned and I lost my games: my old account got banned but I lost my games and also lost season passes for different games could you unban me to set it as my home Xbox The last ban I deserved but bans before that was for...
  9. "Avoid Me' for being falsely reported. Can't play half my games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Avoid Me' for being falsely reported. Can't play half my games.: I see people all over reddit and other places talking about this SO WHY IS THE REPORT SYSTEM STILL SO FLAWED AND ABUSED?!?! I can assure you the only reason why I'm getting reported is from...
  10. Reputation is low, can't join multiplayer games. I think false feedback might be an issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reputation is low, can't join multiplayer games. I think false feedback might be an issue.: I need help with my reputation score. I think people are sending in false reports on my account. So yesterday my reputation turned 'Bad' then today it turned to, 'avoid me'. I think someone on...