False Outage Message on a specific game (Unturned Closed Beta)

Discus and support False Outage Message on a specific game (Unturned Closed Beta) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I found that the Unturned Closed Beta was out on Xbox Insider. Upon installing and launching the game I received a pop-up saying there was an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Salt In A Can, Aug 14, 2020.

1. False Outage Message on a specific game (Unturned Closed Beta)

Recently I found that the Unturned Closed Beta was out on Xbox Insider. Upon installing and launching the game I received a pop-up saying there was an outage (EC 0x80832003), though everything else was working fine.

:)

Salt In A Can, Aug 14, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. tohellnbak Win User

FINDING INFO ON BETAS

Just have to keep your eye out for them. Some are purchase specific (ie buy X game, get into Y game beta), some are closed for certain members.. not all games have betas that the average Joe can access
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Unturned

Hey BapeSr

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking to install a game on your console.

As per
    this
    article, on 8/19/20 the game reached maximum capacity and is no longer available for new registrations.

I hope this was able to clarify any confusion this might have caused.
  4. MiikeHarrison Win User

Can’t access the closed beta

Sorry to hear you weren't able to get into the beta. However, the beta window closed at 3 am EST and the beta is no longer available to play.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/news/closed-beta-update
    I’m gonna ask a refund. That beta’s a real joke… The game is awesome, I couldn’t wait to play the beta, I called Microsoft before to post a message in that forum and now I feel like I payed €70 just to get the pre-order, knowing the game can be found for
    35 to €40…
  5. Lon3someWolf Win User

gears of war 4 beta

couldn't agree more tru3 blu3 boy i'm also waiting from the 18th and nothing at all and it is false advertising even if you had the game on release ot like me about a month ago when they say 18th they should deliver at that date.

Monday starts the open beta closed beta is completely useless. I'm almost dissapointed that i bought the xb1 last month
  6. fa968158-000c-4532-b Win User

Achievements are not unlocking even though I have met the criteria.

These achievements are confirmed unobtainable:

No stone unturned

Reckless
Thema:

False Outage Message on a specific game (Unturned Closed Beta)

1. False Outage Message on a specific game (Unturned Closed Beta) - Similar Threads - False Outage Message

2. Xbox Enforcement False Bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement False Bans: It all started like a month ago when i called out a racist kid although i used vulgar language and i got the ban hammer which i accepted since it was 28 hours then a month later (yesterday) i get...
  3. Falsely suspended ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely suspended ambassador: A couple of months ago I was suspended for two days or so because this player from a group post reported me because they got angry with me during a game of Fortnite. I do not know the specific...
  4. False enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    False enforcement: I think i given a false enforcement for doing nothing i changed my gamerpic and got this notice but it wasnt no where near bad?? 905fe5e5-b30f-4a31-bc47-b302253b46ec
  5. Xbox One Controller Battery Pack - false charge

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Battery Pack - false charge: Hi, i'm charging the xbox one controller with the original cable on my pc. The light on the cable is white, when unplugged the controller switch off after a couple of seconds, and doesn't turn...
  6. Falsely communication banned again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely communication banned again.: First off, don't leave a message that a robot would leave saying "check enforcement" because the support and enforcement for Microsoft is a complete joke at this time. I'm getting a stain on my...
  7. I got falsely banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got falsely banned: I REALLY wanna know why i got banned a second time for something i already got banned for so on September 11 i got a TWO WEEK BAN and i had no idea why i waited two days for a proper response on...
  8. Xbox False Bans

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox False Bans: I had a looking for group post that said if you want more info on the post, join it and I'll message you the information. Because many people got interested, they all received the identical...
  9. Falsely banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely banned: I was trying to trade madden cards so i was making group posts to trade them and i got banned for 10 days then a few days later i go into the enforcement site and i get banned for 14 more days for...
  10. Falsely banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely banned: I was trading with someone on madden then they threatened to boot me and one did for a minute so I reported them for booting me and they said they spam reported me and now I cant talk to my...