false perm ban

Discus and support false perm ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi all, just revieved a permanent suspension, and ive been contacting xbox on phone, aus to u.s, as frustrating as that. is and being told there is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MochaReaconz, Jan 15, 2022.

1. MochaReaconz
    MochaReaconz Guest

false perm ban

hi all, just revieved a permanent suspension, and ive been contacting xbox on phone, aus to u.s, as frustrating as that. is and being told there is nothing they can help with the situation, can an admin or a higher power help me with unbanning my account or make it a temporary ban instead of a perm ban. yet again i have done nothing wrong to recieve this. thanks!

:)

MochaReaconz, Jan 15, 2022
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Perm Banned

so, ive been perm banned twice. im jus wondering if i get reported one time such as false report does tht lead to perm ban? or regular banned because last time i got reported once nd got perm banned.
    Also you wont get banned simply because you are reported. All reports are investigated by the enforcement team before a ban/suspension is handed down.

If anything the person making the false report would be the one getting banned/suspended as abusing the report feature is against the rules.
  3. XGN_HARMONYAoW_sgt Win User

Falsely perm banned

I personally think it is ridiculous that you treat your consumers this way like for example a large majority of xbox players have owned their xbox one for 5-6 years so a 11 year old to a 16-17 year old and through out those years especially as a kid that I
    highley doubt has read your "code of conduct" wich ofcourse leaves them open to several ban's throught 5-6 years as there maturing but this results in a perm ban regardless because statue of limitations dosent matter according to Microsoft and if the evidence
    isnt stated in messages they rely soley on one persons report along with old reports to make their decision and as a loyal customer to xbox I see people intentional false bans all the time people simplely do it as a way to troll or have an edge over someone
    regaurdless if they actually desrved it or not jus simply because they can a similar concept to tampering with users wifi to make them go offline because they beleive its funny and Im also speaking from experience. Because I receantly was in a party with many
    "toxic" players who all were using racist/offensive language and as I deffend my self I realize theirs no point so I leave but they find my gamertag and report me knowing it would ban me and make my day even worse and to top it off it was a perma ban as a
    result of minor com bans from years ago but bottom line that xbox makes it way to easy for people to get falsley baned and from a quick search on youtube or google hundreds of other life long consumers agree and to make it even worse you guys make it as hard
    as possible to reach out to you guys and honstley its probably jus worth it more to buy the new PlayStation when it comes out or just a used ps4 like alot of people seem to be doing but it is really disappointing that people do this and xbox/Microsoft is oblivious
    to it Id appreciate it if you respond right away sir ty \:
  4. Smwutches Win User

false perm ban

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bans and they do not use the forums. There is an issue with the notification that is telling everyone that they are permanently banned, but most likely it is not actually permanent. Unfortunately, all you can do is wait for the enforcement site to update to show the suspension to see about submitting a case review.
  5. Smwutches Win User

false perm ban

Yes, as stated above, there is an issue with the site.
  6. Smwutches Win User

false perm ban

Once the enforcement site shows the suspension, if it's still active and it's eligible, there will be an option for a case review.
Thema:

false perm ban

1. false perm ban - Similar Threads - false perm ban

2. Falsely Reported (Second time in the last month)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Falsely Reported (Second time in the last month): [img] [img] I've been falsely reported twice now, the first time for my gamerpic and I can't see yet as for why my account has been reported again, but both times I've been communication...
  3. Suspended or banned false?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended or banned false?: So I notice I can’t type to my friends so I want to know the reason I was banned or suspended for since when I check my repetition it’s in the green and I notice it said feedback you’ve received...
  4. False Communication Ban

in XBoX on Windows
    False Communication Ban: Basically was just playing my xbox and made an offer to someone for a trade on rocket league. They reported my message for some reason so I got communication banned for sending a message with the...
  5. Falsely permanently banned on Xbox for picture of my face that was marked as offensive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Falsely permanently banned on Xbox for picture of my face that was marked as offensive...: This morning I woke up at 11 and woke up to a perma ban but apparently I was reported by [mod removed] for a picture of my face that was marked as offensive content for whatever reason and I...
  6. False suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    False suspension: I have been permanently suspended but its false i have not done anything wrong i cant get on my account what do i do? 8fcd6183-edc0-4850-ace2-9d0bc0d844e7
  7. False Permanent Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Permanent Ban: First I just want to point out that just bc I got a false perma ban it doesn't mean that I should go unpunished I was playing a game and this guy had an offensive and racist group (Starts with k...
  8. My GamerPicture was False Reported and Banned for a week

in XBoX Accessibility
    My GamerPicture was False Reported and Banned for a week: I was Playing Call of Duty Vanguard on Xbox Live My Gamertag: got a Week Ban on my GamerPic when it wasn't in the Wrong. I can't Submit a Case Review for my ban being Lifted I didn't do anything...
  9. Falsely perm banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely perm banned: Today i was playing xbox like i normaly do and i stayed up really late doing xp grinding with my friends and once i get off i got a notification that i had been banned so i checked it out and it...
  10. Falsely perm banned once again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely perm banned once again: hey my gt that was banned is mr sweet bunny and I've been falsely perm banned I was banned for 2weeks so I went back to playing the PC master race and I came back 4 weeks later redeemed a state of...