False Permanent suspension from account theft

Discus and support False Permanent suspension from account theft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; on June 6th 3:00 I got permanent suspension according to xbox enforcement I was being hacked someone was buying 140.59 dollars worth of vbucks so i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoshuaSpahn, Jun 11, 2021.

1. JoshuaSpahn
    JoshuaSpahn Guest

on June 6th 3:00 I got permanent suspension according to xbox enforcement I was being hacked someone was buying 140.59 dollars worth of vbucks so i changed my credit card and password but 2 months later I go banned for no reason I was falsely accused of Account Theft/Phishing/Solicitation now what do I do i submitted a case on tuesday and now it is friday and I captured the footage on my phone

:)

JoshuaSpahn, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you haven't already, you'll want to contact support as well to have them investigate your compromised account. If they determine your account was out of your control at the time, they can work with enforcement. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Enforcement reviews ordinarily take 72 hours (so I have been told)....however, they may take longer than this due to the current circumstances
  4. User 9242019 Win User

Xbox account suspension for refunding

If the suspension is permanent for Marketplace Theft, which is what excessive refunds are, then all content is lost. If it is a week or 2 week suspension then the content on your account will be accessible after the suspension is over.
  5. Qwertei Win User

Xbox one console banned

Game sharing can be seen as Market Place theft it can result in permanent suspension. I'd check http://enforcement.xbox.com/home for more information or check the email associated with the account you would've
    received an email from the enforcement team.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Xbox live account can not be transferred!

Accessing other peoples accounts is against the TOS and may lead to permanent suspensions for all involved. If you are sharing content using the transfer tool, you may find the consoles involved getting permanent bans as this may be seen as marketplace
    theft/fraud.
Thema:

1. False Permanent suspension from account theft - Similar Threads - False Permanent suspension

2. False permanent banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    False permanent banned: My xbox account vuab has been banned for no reason they said i was making network manipulation threats but showed no proof. The story of what happened is me and my friends were talking to some guy...
  3. I got false permanent banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got false permanent banned: I dont know why I got ban today but it randomly happened I cant press the appeal button it doesnt do anything it and under it says at the same time my group post for rocket league got removed. I...
  4. My xbox account has been falsely banned, Permanently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox account has been falsely banned, Permanently banned: So i was trolling a guy saying i knew how to carry him to flawless on destiny 2 like a bugged way and i guess he reported me and now microsoft has permantly banned my account and i jus really want...
  5. False Permanent Suspension (Let's discuss it)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    False Permanent Suspension (Let's discuss it): Alright, guys, I understand everything about the enforcement page, just looking to get an unbiased opinion on this topic. I get you all are just gamers like myself and just wanna help people (I...
  6. Account Falsely Permanently Banned Enforcement made a mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Falsely Permanently Banned Enforcement made a mistake: My account Surged Realm was first accused of threatening when I haven't threatened anyone on my account which causes a permanent ban when I askes for them to reopen my account to check instead...
  7. My account falsely permanently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account falsely permanently banned: my account surged realm was accused of threatening and go permanently banned when I didn't when I asked in the review to reopen my account and check my messages to see what actually happened I was...
  8. My sons account is permanently banned due to people falsely reporting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons account is permanently banned due to people falsely reporting: I have just spent money renewing my son's account last night for 2 months Xbox live gold. Today he logged in to find his account permanently banned. First, I would like to get the money I spent...
  9. Friend was permanently banned falsely, with a rejected case file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend was permanently banned falsely, with a rejected case file.: Hello, My GT is , but I'm not the one having the problem. My friend from Xbox Live, LegitBatgirl, was falsely banned without warning. She continued to submit a case file, but it was then denied...
  10. I have been false permanently banned from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been false permanently banned from Xbox Live: *Note this is not my account that has been banned, I cannot create forum posts with my banned account* Happy Holidays everyone! Recently, I logged onto Xbox live and was prompted with a very...