False Reporting

Discus and support False Reporting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i woke up yesterday, i hopped on my xbox and it said i got suspended. I went on the enforcement.xbox.com site and it said i got suspended because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AX Rezzohh, Feb 21, 2020.

1. AX Rezzohh
    AX Rezzohh Guest

False Reporting

When i woke up yesterday, i hopped on my xbox and it said i got suspended. I went on the enforcement.xbox.com site and it said i got suspended because of a screenshot i posted when I only post screenshots of glitches and easter eggs, I got suspended for
    posting a pic of a glitch? what the hell microsoft?!?!?! How come I get suspended from xbox for 7 days because I posted a screenshot of a glitch! if this is a new part of the code of conduct, then im switching to playstation. If
    this happens again, im going to be pissed.

:)

AX Rezzohh, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Daft Badger Win User

False Reporting

Chances are you were suspended for something you did weeks or even months ago.

An email should of been sent to the address linked to your account telling why & how long you were suspended for.

You can also log in here
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo
    to see any enforcement action on your account & file for a case review if the suspension is longer than 24 hours.
  3. Itchyfishsticks Win User

False Reporting

its ridiculous how little they do bring back the good old days of the pro who would join lobbies and ban their consoles
  4. OK Fowl Win User

False Reporting

: Use the steps here: http://xbx.lv/1TYKjXt
    to report the user on Xbox that is the best way to let the Enforcement Team know about them.

and you are correct it is not acceptable:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/codeofconduct
  5. Shotty Doll Win User

False Reports?

[quote user="theowenkiller"]I think you probably deserved it each time too, what logic will you apply to that to make it someone else`s fault instead of your own?[/quote]

Well if you've been skulking around my threads you'd notice that I mentioned first time I did deserve it, second time I am trying to figure out what exactly is "harassment" so I can think about what I may have done, because enforcement sure as heck won't
    answer my question, so I'm trying to figure it out myself by posting to the threads. I've learned humping in game is "griefing" so that very well may have been it, and so I've stopped responding, but since you all keep this thread lit after I was finished,
    I will continue to respond. Not one place in my three threads did I try and pin ANYTHING on anyone else, please learn to read or leave.
  6. BongKaos Win User

False Reports?

If you REALLY want more info on how the PET works check out the Vulcan toolset and false reports :) ........ I must ask what game you are playing where the entire community is griefing..?? That way I can avoid it. Thank You and Good Luck!!!
Thema:

False Reporting

1. False Reporting - Similar Threads - False Reporting

2. Faulty enforcement. Toxic false reporting. (Expressing similar problems as others)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty enforcement. Toxic false reporting. (Expressing similar problems as others): I would like to start by saying more users with this issue should post also to bring Microsoft's attention to it. Automated responses to these queries, and the "ambassadors" who only repeat those...
  3. Need advice for false reporting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need advice for false reporting: Hey, everyone! Someone I know is falsely reporting me. They are also getting their friends to report me. I don't want to get banned. Any advice? Thanks in advance....
  4. False Reporting... Again

in XBoX on Consoles
    False Reporting... Again: i got on my Xbox and it said I was reported for something I didn't do. According to the suspension, it says I sent a message that was not appropriate although I haven't sent a message in 4 days,...
  5. False reporting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    False reporting: I am asking on behalf of friend who has been falsely reported to xbxl. She has a week suspension on her account. She was not reported because of a legitimate reason(not an opinion). She plays one...
  6. Removed From The Ambassador Program For False Reports

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From The Ambassador Program For False Reports: So i recently got com banned for posting LFG post on xbox. The ban said that i was reported for vulgar language, sexual language, etc. I posted a group post looking for people to play with (never...
  7. He keeps on falsely reporting me

in XBoX on Consoles
    He keeps on falsely reporting me: It was the last day of season 9 and i was trying to complete the rest of my fortybytes. I had one left to do and there was only around 5 minutes left until the season ended. So i was able to get...
  8. Somebody wants to falsely spam report my account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somebody wants to falsely spam report my account!: I am really in need of help, the user (Mod Removed - Personal Information) said last night he was going to report my account over and over on his normal account and other accounts. I really don't...
  9. I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...: Someone was messaging me begging for a fortnite skin and when i said no he kept spamming me then proceeded to report me, wow. 1be52902-31d5-4e26-a034-fde960568c08
  10. Falsely reported by glitcher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely reported by glitcher: Im on R6S and i messaged a glitcher calling him out on using a shield glitch to cheat. I then reported him for it. All of a sudden im suspended because he reported ME for calling him out. Why...